Nurmagotaptap

Samething will happen in April.

Tony by flying D'arce.

<36>

Conor making fun of someone for tapping and claiming they quit, so funny.

damn khabib really fucked this guy good. his eyes are glued to anything nurmagomedov
Yup. Khabib is living in Conor’s head and it isn’t rent free. Conor is paying with his own sanity.

"I cannot understand how someone not involved can celebrate another man's victory."

-Conor McGregor.

"Now another man gets a victory over me and he celebrates it. That's the sign of a loser. That's the sign of a runner-up, that's not the sign of a champion"

-Conor McGregor.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/...on-jose-aldos-tweet-thats-the-sign-of-a-loser

A hypocrite through and through.

Why? Conor was celebrating another man's loss, not another man's victory. He is true to his word

Not seeing the tweet, did he delete it ?

Untitled.png

Hacked or drunk?

Untitlesd.png

Got to give McNuggets some slack here. It's been a long time since he's had something to smile about. Got annihilated by Khabib, he's being tried for 2 rapes, barely escapes prison after being found guilty of beating a pensioner in a pub, hounded with a paternity test, Proper12 being poured down the toilet, terrified to reply to Gaedje offer to fight.
Worst of all doesn't know if Artem is the dad of one of his kids.

Pretty funny if you ask me, he knows he'll get slabbered in the comment but just doesn't give a fuck.

My Pal Foot Foot (Tap Tap). Look it up for a delightfully blown thinking unit.

Conor is trolling you idiots and living rent free

Pretty sure even Conor knows he has tapped in all his losses..

Khabib and his crew mock him for it and now hes having a laugh at one his team members expense

Don't get what's so hard to understand?

LOL Khabib fucking broke this man. Its sad what he made Conor become

He's just excited. This is the closest he'll ever get to beating a Nurmagomedov

Last edited:
One thing we’ve learned is people from khabob land see ugly and weird looking af .

Back