Nunes forced silence seems to indicate the fix is in

If you think that fights are rigged you clearly dont watch the sport at all, this isn't boxing. If fights were rigged you think that ronda getting KO'd was good for the UFC or Connor getting tapped. Get you head out of your keaster some people just don't promote fight well.
i have no idea if past fights were rigged or not, and i am not making hte case they were.

however with WME running things now what happened in the past is irrelevant anyways

you have a thread sayin ronda is gonna lose badly because she poses for pictures.

now you sayin the fight is gonna be fixed for her to win.

i think youre an idiot.

yes because fight fixing is such a smart move

this Billion dollar company doesnt know any better

The alien ship landed and replaced ronda with a shape shifter.

Already making excuses in case Ronda wins
I know eh, for some reason people hate the best athletes in the world.
Lebron James, Connor McGregor, Ronda, Tiger Woods (When he was #1) all get more hate then anyone else.
When your clearly on top of you sport people are like boo hoo your doing amazing things and I'm a loser they must suck then lol.
And if you dont think Ronda is the best 135er in the world you run the risk of looking foolish when saying otherwise.
(Cyborg is #1 female fighter in the world but shes also built like Thiago Alves lol)
Ronda is #1 non cheater tho.

I was surprised with the lack of hype for this card. Maybe they are waiting to see what happens. Ronda gets a win then they go back to hyping her as the greatest ever, she loses and they get to keep things quiet.

I was surprised with the lack of hype for this card. Maybe they are waiting to see what happens. Ronda gets a win then they go back to hyping her as the greatest ever, she loses and they get to keep things quiet.
then why is what little promo there is, all about rhonda?

Amanda Nunes is in Las Vegas training at Syndicate and has posted training pics in the last 24 hours. She's just fine.

As for fixing, why would the UFC want to put their entire company and it's credibility at risk so that Ronda Rousey wins a fight? She already said she's very close to being done fighting. She'll certainly retire if she loses, but may even retire if she wins. Fixing just seems to be a massive risk, low reward proposition.

Amanda Nunes is in Las Vegas training at Syndicate and has posted training pics in the last 24 hours. She's just fine.

As for fixing, why would the UFC want to put their entire company and it's credibility at risk so that Ronda Rousey wins a fight? She already said she's very close to being done fighting. She'll certainly retire if she loses, but may even retire if she wins. Fixing just seems to be a massive risk, low reward proposition.

the new regime has already shown they dont give a shit about belts and divisions

It's the only valid reason i see if nunes loses this fight.

the new regime has already shown they dont give a shit about belts and divisions

It's not about belts and divisions. If the UFC is caught fixing a fight - especially a PPV main event, the entire billion dollar company goes down in scandal. It could never sell a fight as legitimate again. All to help a fighter who has 1-2 fights left at most?

It's not about belts and divisions. If the UFC is caught fixing a fight - especially a PPV main event, the entire billion dollar company goes down in scandal. It could never sell a fight as legitimate again.
sorry, but that doesnt stop people doing similar things every day of the week all over the world in every business imaginable

Nunes called sick for the media day because she knows nobody is there to come see her. Ronda pulled out and Nunes can't hold down the fort.

Nunes is a combination away from reking Ronda... no fix Nunes to gonna eat Ronda's ass alive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back