Nunes forced silence seems to indicate the fix is in

which evidence - the "evidence" you posted saying she'll lose, or the "evidence" you posted saying she will win?
winning and losing is relative to the means to the end

I wouldn't put it past the new Hollywood Elite ownership to pull shady stuff like this.

What is this BS about WME-IMG leaning towards scripted outcomes to avoid sport sanctioning?
Siren.gif~c200

last person that talked a bunch of shit (Betch) got knocked the fuck out
last person that stayed humble and didn't call much attention on herself took Ronda's soul (Holly)

1. nunes last minute "sickness" yesterday after rhonda unexpectedly bailed on a PR appearance
  2. the lack of trash talking from nunes or simply hyping the fight in any way
  3. the complete absence of the reining champion from the 207 promo's
  4. the utter ack of support UFC is showing their champion
it all adds up to the fix being in, hopefully nunes is compensated well for taking a dive but I doubt it.

240323F900000578-0-image-a-1_1418712058424.jpg

if they were going through all that trouble, they wouldn't have let her lose in the first place.

Same with brock, anderson and chuck.

1. nunes last minute "sickness" yesterday after rhonda unexpectedly bailed on a PR appearance
  2. the lack of trash talking from nunes or simply hyping the fight in any way
  3. the complete absence of the reining champion from the 207 promo's
  4. the utter ack of support UFC is showing their champion
it all adds up to the fix being in, hopefully nunes is compensated well for taking a dive but I doubt it.

240323F900000578-0-image-a-1_1418712058424.jpg
add to this the new owner are Rhonda manager...yep the fix is in

well, it is possible that fixed fights exist. There are fixed games everywhere, in sports that involve teams and a lot of people, deeper investigations are only proving this to be true. In MMA all it takes is one person, so its much easier. just imagine Nunes is offered a huge check and a very fast rematch, I cant predict if she would take it or not. Will it happen? I dont believe so, maybe because im optmistic about it. Is it possible? Definitely.

There's a fix on the horizon. Kind of like Conor/Diaz 2. If you thought Nate was going to win that and ruin his chance at a rubber match fight, then you know nothing.

last person that talked a bunch of shit (Betch) got knocked the fuck out
last person that stayed humble and didn't call much attention on herself took Ronda's soul (Holly)
betch has wmma dark ages skills, you can finish her with an ambar

Back