Nunes forced silence seems to indicate the fix is in

not not true
The double negative cancels, which means you wrote "true."

So yeah, it's true your bullshit op that lacks any evidence can be dismissed with a simple wipe and flush.

and what fix would that be exactly?

BTW i would have loved to see this forums reaction of Ronda got sick this close to the fight.

I think a work is very likely but maybe it will change now that no one is buying tickets to see Ronda. Hopefully if it is fixed it'll look better than Zingano's attempt at whatever that was.

I think a work is very likely but maybe it will change now that no one is buying tickets to see Ronda. Hopefully if it is fixed it'll look better than Zingano's attempt at whatever that was.
what the fuck are you talking about a work is very likely??
what work? how are they going to do that? what does nunes being sick have to do with that? explain yourself.

Things are definitely weird for this fight.

I am going to be suspicious if Nunes just charges at Ronda and clinches up like Zingano did.

But the way it seems to be Ronda is in a weird place mentally. I don't have nearly enough insight to get to a real conclusion here though.

It's just weird that she is not doing any media considering how much of a media freak she was before the fight.

It would be unfair to give her a pass for that and forcing Nunes to do it all.

I have no clue if they would fix a fight but it's damn obvious that the UFC wants Ronda to win.

Not a fan of Ronda at all but her winning would certainly make the Conor situation more interesting. If they have another star who can draw a lot they might not be willing to kiss his ass as much as they are doing right now.

This is the same Nunes that lost to Zingano right? I don't think Nunes has much to offer Ronda on the ground... I also think Nunes has about 1 round to win before she starts having cardio issues

I am going to be suspicious if Nunes just charges at Ronda and clinches up like Zingano did.

But the way it seems to be Ronda is in a weird place mentally. I don't have nearly enough insight to get to a real conclusion here though.

It's just weird that she is not doing any media considering how much of a media freak she was before the fight.

I have no clue if they would fix a fight but it's damn obvious that the UFC wants Ronda to win.

Not a fan of Ronda at all but her winning would certainly make the Conor situation more interesting. If they have another star who can draw a lot they might not be willing to kiss his ass as much as they are doing right now.

You guys arent thinking straight. If the ufc wanted to fix fights,conor and ronda would have never lost. Brock would have never lost. If fight fixing got exposed it would ruin mmas credibility forever. They can make it easier for ronda by giving her the shot immediatley on her return like this,but they cant go in there and do it for her. If ronda knew she was going to win,she wouldnt care about not doing media,shed talk mad shit and hype the fight. Its way too easy to figure out a fight is a work,they arent going to risk doing something STUPID like that.

You guys arent thinking straight. If the ufc wanted to fix fights,conor and ronda would have never lost. Brock would have never lost. If fight fixing got exposed it would ruin mmas credibility forever. They can make it easier for ronda by giving her the shot immediatley on her return like this,but they cant go in there and do it for her. If ronda knew she was going to win,she wouldnt care about not doing media,shed talk mad shit and hype the fight. Its way too easy to figure out a fight is a work,they arent going to risk doing something STUPID like that.
you are mixing up the ownerships, the 2 are not logically comparable like you are doing, zuffa and WME have different agendas

you have a thread sayin ronda is gonna lose badly because she poses for pictures.

now you sayin the fight is gonna be fixed for her to win.

i think youre an idiot.

you can be sure she will rush and jump into an armbar

1. nunes last minute "sickness" yesterday after rhonda unexpectedly bailed on a PR appearance
  2. the lack of trash talking from nunes or simply hyping the fight in any way
  3. the complete absence of the reining champion from the 207 promo's
  4. the utter ack of support UFC is showing their champion
it all adds up to the fix being in, hopefully nunes is compensated well for taking a dive but I doubt it.
Siren.gif~c200

240323F900000578-0-image-a-1_1418712058424.jpg
If you think that fights are rigged you clearly dont watch the sport at all, this isn't boxing. If fights were rigged you think that ronda getting KO'd was good for the UFC or Connor getting tapped. Get you head out of your keaster some people just don't promote fights well.

Back