Nunes forced silence seems to indicate the fix is in

You made another thread that RR would lose badly,, Now make this thread that the fix might be in because Nunes silence.. Which would point normal people to think you pre-made the excuse because the "fight is fixed"..

Following the thought process here aint rocket science..

I had a dream that Nunes was training for the biggest fight of her life, taking it seriously and avoiding distractions. It was only a dream but I dared to dream it.

The yellow cheese is not very yellow today.

I had a dream that Nunes was training for the biggest fight of her life, taking it seriously and avoiding distractions. It was only a dream but I dared to dream it.
you really think the fighter controls the mandatory PR they do? <{jojo}>

Or maybe just maybe she is not letting the outside shit get in her head while training for the biggest fighter of her career.

Or na fuck it lets assume the biggest MMA company in the world put their 4 billion dollar company on the trust that Nunes won't speak up.

Thread is foolish.

Or maybe just maybe she is not letting the outside shit get in her head while training for the biggest fighter of her career.

Or na fuck it lets assume the biggest MMA company in the world put their 4 billion dollar company on the trust that Nunes won't speak up.

Thread is foolish.
<{Messi3}>

you really think the fighter controls the mandatory PR they do? <{jojo}>
Looks like two of them just did. Or do you think k Dana will go check their temperature to make sure they're sick?

so if Ronda wins.... its a fix

but if Nunes wins.... is it still a fix?

You guys arent thinking straight. If the ufc wanted to fix fights,conor and ronda would have never lost. Brock would have never lost. If fight fixing got exposed it would ruin mmas credibility forever. They can make it easier for ronda by giving her the shot immediatley on her return like this,but they cant go in there and do it for her. If ronda knew she was going to win,she wouldnt care about not doing media,shed talk mad shit and hype the fight. Its way too easy to figure out a fight is a work,they arent going to risk doing something STUPID like that.
For the record I don't think it's a fixed fight.

But there certainly are multiple ways to influence an outcome or just give a favored fighter an advantage.

Paying the losing fighter and letting everyone involved know is certainly the best way to get caught.

They certainly want a winning AND confident Ronda. So she would most likely not be told if that was the plan which I don't think.

I don't think the UFC will ever fix fights in a way that reminds of scripted outcomes but I would not be surprised if they tried more subtle ways to influence a fight. Like for example giving a main event fighter a pass for not doing media. Of course that doesn't mean that one outcome is certain. But it's also the opposite of staying neutral.

For the record I don't think it's a fixed fight.

But there certainly are multiple ways to influence an outcome or just give a favored fighter an advantage.

Paying the losing fighter and letting everyone involved know is certainly the best way to get caught.

They certainly want a winning AND confident Ronda. So she would most likely not be told if that was the plan which I don't think.

I don't think the UFC will ever fix fights in a way that reminds of scripted outcomes but I would not be surprised if they tried more subtle ways to influence a fight. Like for example giving a main event fighter a pass for not doing media.
this is an example of how you fix a fight on the DL and keep the money train rolling

080_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpg

posting serious responses and calling out ts in a troll thread?

<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>
<mma3><mma3><mma3>

It's pretty obvious to me as well. The fix is always in. Don't ever drink the kool aid.

LOL - shertard TS has another thread from TODAY saying rousey is going to lose badly!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

Either way he's a winner and will look like a shergod when he bumps his thread moments after the fight.

Amirite?

1. nunes last minute "sickness" yesterday after rhonda unexpectedly bailed on a PR appearance
  2. the lack of trash talking from nunes or simply hyping the fight in any way
  3. the complete absence of the reining champion from the 207 promo's
  4. the utter ack of support UFC is showing their champion
it all adds up to the fix being in, hopefully nunes is compensated well for taking a dive but I doubt it.
Siren.gif~c200

240323F900000578-0-image-a-1_1418712058424.jpg

Taking some arm punches and getting armbarred by Rousey for $$$ > Getting fed to Cyborg/Holly or being stripped of the belt

Ufc would never be dumb enough to risk that, and the sport.

However, you never know with these new owners and their giant 4 billion dollar debt...especially with Conor playing hardball.
That's my thoughts exactly!
I first think that UFC only became the big dog because of what happened to Pride...
...then I think of all these dumb moves and title shots to undeserving contenders just for the sake of money, and my mind goes. "hhhmmmm. Maybe there is a reason for concern"!!!

she'll get a nice little check from ronda & danas person accounts directly + reebok bonus. will be worth it.

Back