Nunes forced silence seems to indicate the fix is in

Fix is nothing I thought I would ever say about the UFC, especially in the modern era

But i swear watching Betche fall to the mat face first from those terrible strikes Ronda was throwing really had me wondering. I don't think they are above asking someone to take a dive for Ronda....there is a lot of money on the line

Fix is nothing I thought I would ever say about the UFC, especially in the modern era

But i swear watching Betche fall to the mat face first from those terrible strikes Ronda was throwing really had me wondering. I don't think they are above asking someone to take a dive for Ronda....there is a lot of money on the line

I see this as the post modern era now that WME is running the show and everything and anything is on the table... if it can make $$

I can honestly say i have never seen a Nunes fight. Ever.

Just because they are sloppy punches dont mean she doesnt hit hard. She also knocked rocked holm and knocked her mouthpiece out.

Just because they are sloppy punches dont mean she doesnt hit hard. She also knocked rocked holm and knocked her mouthpiece out.
what about that weird wrist twist hand flop thing she does , does that hurt or not?

I heard some very reliable rumors that Ronda's loss to Holly was a fix also, they did it to make Ronda rebound and come back bigger than ever and to create a total meltdown of the Sherdog forums.

I know this is sarcasm. Funny and all... but if anyone actually thought that... then come on....

No way in Hell. That crack to Ronda's dome was from the cheap seats in a scramble. Knocked her the Fuck out.... Rousey's ego is so massive, she would never agree to take a dive in that fashion.

Nunnez Is Bruce Willis, Dana is Marcellas, you been watching to many movies...War Nunnez...

I don't think it's "forced" silence. I think it's just that they know there's about 6-7 people buying this PPV to watch Nunes.

giphy.gif

I don't think it's "forced" silence. I think it's just that they know there's about 6-7 people buying this PPV to watch Nunes.
they wouldnt let nunes do press after rhonda no-showed, seems pretty forced to me

& your point is? Can no one else join the forum to discuss MMA etc? Can no one post unless their account is at least a couple years old?

Retard
<36> calling for my IP ban is discussing MMA? {<BJPeen}

and welcome to MMA

None of Ronda's opponents have promoted a fight. It always falls on Ronda to use her stardom to sell tickets. Why would Nunes be different? These girls are happy being in the background and letting Ronda do all the work.

None of Ronda's opponents have promoted a fight. It always falls on Ronda to use her stardom to sell tickets. Why would Nunes be different? These girls are happy being in the background and letting Ronda do all the work.
lol, no.

I heard some very reliable rumors that Ronda's loss to Holly was a fix also, they did it to make Ronda rebound and come back bigger than ever and to create a total meltdown of the Sherdog forums.

I heard that to. Ronda wanted to take some time off so the UFC devised a way for her to do that while also letting the other girls in the division get some attention. The UFC played up the mentally broke angle by telling their analysts and commentators to keep mentioning it so they could do a massive comeback story when she was ready to return.

I heard that to. Ronda wanted to take some time off so the UFC devised a way for her to do that while also letting the other girls in the division get some attention. The UFC played up the mentally broke angle by telling their analysts and commentators to keep mentioning it so they could do a massive comeback story when she was ready to return.
Pure fantasy, lol

Back