Number 9 hot coporate euro lust adventure comes to an end *bonus* loses job

DID SHE SWALLOW WHEN SHE GAVE YOU A BJ?!!!!!!!

It shows that you haven't had many gfs.
How is it weird that after a nice night she holds on to your arm? Thats pretty normal.
Has she been single for long? Sounds like you really impressed her, at the beginning.
Personally i'd rather see a new lover than go visit a mate, tbh.

You know the best thing to do when you're with someone new or someone you've been with for a while? Talk and be honest.
You are allowed to talk to a woman if you're confused or concerned about anything she says or does. What's the alternative to not talking? Maybe getting the wrong end of the stick or getting pissed off when there isn't really a reason to?
You should be grateful you've met someone.

Females are not an alien species, despite what you may read on this forum at times.
If you read the post I admitted that I haven't had many gf's... and that I'm lost about this situation

that's why I posted this personal information because I want other people's opinion, especially those who been through similar situation

Okay, I was a little harsh to say it felt weird that she held onto my arms on the first date... like I said I've only had few girlfriends throughout life and with them the holding arm thing didn't happen until first kiss... and also I said I didn't mind when she did that as it felt really nice so I enjoyed it

The thing is I rarely see my friends... I haven't seen this friend for months and he invited me over... I just couldn't call him and be like "look bro, I met this woman so hit me back up whenever you have free time again to hang out" im sure he wouldn't had minded but her flipping out on me over that just seemed petty

I've been nothing but honest with her... and I have talked to her about it before leaving her apartment

I don't know what goes on in here with posters and females but I have no problem with women

And I don't know how you even see my post as having problems with women as if I hate them? Is that what you mean by the females are not alien species?

She's mental, and you don't have the skills to tame her, maybe no one would.

Do not commit further, just have some fun and let her know you're not looking for a real serious relationship but that if she wants to keep it low key your down.

There's a certain amount of crazy you're willing to put up with, only you can know what that is. If you're feeling this way at square 1 it's a bad sign.

That's my best advice.

She's mental, and you don't have the skills to tame her, maybe no one would.

Do not commit further, just have some fun and let her know you're not looking for a real serious relationship but that if she wants to keep it low key your down.

There's a certain amount of crazy you're willing to put up with, only you can know what that is. If you're feeling this way at square 1 it's a bad sign.

That's my best advice.
I thought about asking her if she'd be interested in keeping it as "fwb" type relationship... so far this is the best scenario I can think of me getting what I want and need (sex) from her without feeling guilty, but I don't think this is what she wants and maybe will agree to it having an agenda on her mind.

But right now I'm planning on asking her this unless my mind is changed by the time she calls or text... if she doesn't call or text (because I'm not planning to do either myself) then it's back to being lonely <DCrying>

you gotta stop her emotions w logic...

if you keep letting her get away w getting emotional it will just get worse. you have to train her...sounds like she never been trained. those first times you felt that shit in your gut but didnt check her bs you fucked up.

either get rid of her or start training her...she is miserable without a strong man to tell her to stfu.

it will never end just go away for a while

Tell her you're on an MMA forum asking strangers for advice about her.

This sort of behavior, especially so early on, is a big red flag buddy. Bail. Ghost that bitch.

You sound just as weird and crazy as her. You two are probably perfect for each other.

She's crazy. Sorry.

I've dealt with this. The freaking out because you didn't text back right away and thinking you need to spend all your free time with her when you barely know each other. It won't get better.
Thanks for giving us cliffs. I was really interested until I realize he was posting a novel

47 year old experienced guy typing here:
stick with her, just tell her to go easy with the smothering behavior cuz that sends guys running. u like her, u r attracted to her, she sounds mostly good. youll never find a 100% perfect woman, this 1 is good enough. especially since u dont have a long list of alternative ladies. good luck. dont impregnate her.

Thats a lot of ups and downs for your first week together, is it worth it?

Ask yourself -
How desperate are you?
How hot is she?

Measure those two aspects against each other to decide. Post pics and let your sherbro's help you make the decision.

She also sounds kind of dramatic and reactionary, especially as youre just a guy she hooked up with during the last week. Be careful she doesn't try to #metoo you for revenge if you reject her.

you gotta stop her emotions w logic...

if you keep letting her get away w getting emotional it will just get worse. you have to train her...sounds like she never been trained. those first times you felt that shit in your gut but didnt check her bs you fucked up.

either get rid of her or start training her...she is miserable without a strong man to tell her to stfu.

it will never end just go away for a while
What do you mean by "train" her? As I'd rather not have some zombie woman by my side who can't think for herself

Another thing is i find this woman as a "dimepiece" looks wise and she's also wild in bed. I had thought I hit the jackpot because at first her personality was really cool to the point I wasn't even paying attention to her looks... now I after this situation all I want from her is sex and nothing else... this is why it is a battle for me right now to just get rid of her but I'm very tempted to

Not reading, but they're all "off"

yeesh she sounds crazy

like drug you, torture you, and wear your skin like a poncho, crazy

47 year old experienced guy typing here:
stick with her, just tell her to go easy with the smothering behavior cuz that sends guys running. u like her, u r attracted to her, she sounds mostly good. youll never find a 100% perfect woman, this 1 is good enough. especially since u dont have a long list of alternative ladies. good luck. dont impregnate her.
Yea the thoughts came that it was just me overreacting to this situation and maybe this is normal and nothing more to it... and you say you've experienced this

Does this mean the woman you are with now was like this in the beginning and eventually everything just went normal?

I've never even got into any arguments with my ex's so it's just strange to me how someone can act like this in a week

Back