Number 9 hot coporate euro lust adventure comes to an end *bonus* loses job

Be insanely honest at this stage and matintain that honesty for as long as possible, tell her how you feel and exactly what is going on with you, include details if your past so it makes sense. She will then respond in a similar way feeling open to expressing herself directly instead of reacting to events to express herself and you will both feel less stressed.

She obviously wants a real relationship and if that is what you want too don't be a pussy about it and commit.

If you don't want a real relationship stop wasting both of yalls time.

She is a little off, I'm not exactly sure what it is or how bad it is. I'm getting a borderline personality disorder vibe from your description of her though. Borderlines very quickly jump into relationships, as she did. The way she switches between liking you, then straight into hating you for not responding immediately, borderlines switch between extremes a lot and they do "shit tests" like this a lot to seek reassurance. The way she got upset at you spending time with friends, borderlines are terrified of perceived abandonment: friends are a threat.

You don't need to drop her immediately, but go in observation mode. Lay off the sex. Get to know her, talk with her more, figure out what you're dealing with.

DID SHE SWALLOW WHEN SHE GAVE YOU A BJ?!!!!!!!

No. why you think I didn't click "like" when you asked the first time

The answer has now been revealed.

No swallow no relationship. Unless she still let you blow in her mouth and then spit, that’s ok.

But bj with no finish in mouth on the long term will drive you nuts after a while.

I’ve had to learn this the hard way.

And if I’m ever single again I will live by this rule.

Be insanely honest at this stage and matintain that honesty for as long as possible, tell her how you feel and exactly what is going on with you, include details if your past so it makes sense. She will then respond in a similar way feeling open to expressing herself directly instead of reacting to events to express herself and you will both feel less stressed.

She obviously wants a real relationship and if that is what you want too don't be a pussy about it and commit.

If you don't want a real relationship stop wasting both of yalls time.
We talked on phone and in person, especially in person about ourselves, everything from our past, present and what our goals are for the future. I've been brutally honest with her since I've met her and we both want a real relationship.

I'm not trying to pussy out. this woman got everything I want in a woman.. until I found out the sanity part seems to be missing

We talked on phone and in person, especially in person about ourselves, everything from our past, present and what our goals are for the future. I've been brutally honest with her since I've met her and we both want a real relationship.

I'm not trying to pussy out. this woman got everything I want in a woman.. until I found out the sanity part seems to be missing

Great. Consider the possibility that you seem just as unhinged as her and you guys may be perfect for each other you just aren't being as critical of yourself as you are of her.

You thought it was weird she was holding your arm, and your asking for advice on a MMA forum.

You aren't perfect either.

giphy.webp

No swallow no relationship. Unless she still let you blow in her mouth and then spit, that’s ok.

But bj with no finish in mouth on the long term will drive you nuts after a while.

If she doesn't keep sucking after you bust then she is not relationship material.

His question was on my first encounter with her

Well if there is nothing wrong with you such as disfigure or obesity or something you could change etc.
You probably won't do any better than this girl if you have been alone for that long.
So you might as well go for it.

Word of general advice for your life. When it comes to good relationships for yourself, you always have to make sure you love/need the other person less.
If you are willing to walk away at any time you can adjust the relationship accordingly if needed.
I follow that advice since my grandfather told me that when I was 10 years old. Works like a charm I have only ever had good relationships.

If it were me I would do what Iron Maiden sings about and “Run to tha hills.....run for my liiiiiife”. But I have no issues getting laid. So in your shoes you had to ask yourself why you are alone most of the time. Odds are you have your own issues. So I would lay it out for the woman. Tell her by being over bearing it pushes you away. Tell her you can’t text during the day except on lunch breaks and say you are only prepared to see her on certain days. If that’s not good enough, peace .

Well if there is nothing wrong with you such as disfigure or obesity or something you could change etc.
You probably won't do any better than this girl if you have been alone for that long.
So you might as well go for it.

Word of general advice for your life. When it comes to good relationships for yourself, you always have to make sure you love/need the other person less.
If you are willing to walk away at any time you can adjust the relationship accordingly if needed.
I follow that advice since my grandfather told me that when I was 10 years old. Works like a charm I have only ever had good relationships.
I'm not handicapped or have any weight issues... my problem is my shyness when it comes to woman I find attractive. Throughout the years I've had "chances" but the shyness killed it

Like with this woman, if she hadn't asked me to exchange numbers, none of this would had existed and right now I'd prob be watching some movie without a care in the world

I need to take your grandfathers advice because right now I feel that I need her more than I should

I didn’t read that whole novel, but she sounds clingy and desperate AF.

I'm not handicapped or have any weight issues... my problem is my shyness when it comes to woman I find attractive. Throughout the years I've had "chances" but the shyness killed it

Like with this woman, if she hadn't asked me to exchange numbers, none of this would had existed and right now I'd prob be watching some movie without a care in the world

I need to take your grandfathers advice because right now I feel that I need her more than I should

Yeah unless there are issues you could change like overweight, broke or a drug addict that prevented you from having a girlfriend.
I would say just go with the girl and see where it leads. If anything you got some confidence out of it which might helps with your shyness.

If the only thing that's wrong with the girl is that she is a bit too clingy that would still be a good deal in my book.
No one is perfect :).

Great. Consider the possibility that you seem just as unhinged as her and you guys may be perfect for each other you just aren't being as critical of yourself as you are of her.

You thought it was weird she was holding your arm, and your asking for advice on a MMA forum.

You aren't perfect either.
I'm def not perfect and I never claimed to be. I didn't say it was a bad weird though. I also said it felt really nice and that I enjoyed it. It's just that it was on our first date and I've never experienced that on a first date and never expected it because we're barely knew one another

Maybe you're right and we're perfect for each other... if I decide I'm gonna give it a real go with her and shit goes south, I will be blaming your handle.

I once met this girl at a party and she was beautiful. We ended up chatting but she was so hot I didn't even entertain any thoughts of trying to wear her panties on my head. Anyways, I ran out of cigarettes and decided to go down to a store and she tagged along. While we were there I started having thoughts so I says all off hand, hey let's go get something to drink.

Amazingly I found myself in her apartment having a shower with her. I woke up the next morning and couldn't believe my luck. It was like the best day. She didn't have any food in her place so she suggests going out.
We're walking along the street. It's a bright, sunny morning and it's one of them days when everything is perfect. I'm looking at her and I'm thinking, man this could be the one. Outside the market there's this little dog barking. I wasn't paying any attention to it. My head's full of fuckin violins and rainbows.

We get up to the place and it's one of them tiny rat dogs that's tied up outside yapping away. She drops to her knees in front of it and starts barking right in it's face. That was pretty funny. It was worth a sensible chuckle. I thought she'd get back up, but she didn't, she kept on barking and by now the fuckin rat thing is going nuts. People are starting to notice and to be honest it's getting a bit uncomfortable.

I touched her shoulder to get her moving, but no luck, she's still fuckin going at it, so I tell her I'm going inside. As I walk in and head towards the aisles I notice a store security guard moving towards the doors. At this point the clouds are breaking up the rainbows and I'm starting to think there could be a problem here. I'm down one of the aisles getting some bread when I start hearing screams and shouting coming from outside. I head back to the entrance and there she is wrestling with the dog, the dog's owner, the security guard and some fuckin cop that has pulled up. That's when I decided to bail the fuck on out.

The point of my wee tale is that no, your new chick is not a little off. A little off is a woman fighting cops in the street on a Sunday morning over a dog. At most your chick is probably just a little controlling and a lot insecure, so you got to weigh up whether you can put up with that or whether to keep on keepin on.

run, bro
it's going to be hell to get out once she's in your place
all the alarms are ringing

Some people are clingy and desperate as fuck. I hate that shit. Doesn't matter how hot she is, that's a no win scenario in the end. Too much drama, ain't worth it.

I once met this girl at a party and she was beautiful. We ended up chatting but she was so hot I didn't even entertain any thoughts of trying to wear her panties on my head. Anyways, I ran out of cigarettes and decided to go down to a store and she tagged along. While we were there I started having thoughts so I says all off hand, hey let's go get something to drink.

Amazingly I found myself in her apartment having a shower with her. I woke up the next morning and couldn't believe my luck. It was like the best day. She didn't have any food in her place so she suggests going out.
We're walking along the street. It's a bright, sunny morning and it's one of them days when everything is perfect. I'm looking at her and I'm thinking, man this could be the one. Outside the market there's this little dog barking. I wasn't paying any attention to it. My head's full of fuckin violins and rainbows.

We get up to the place and it's one of them tiny rat dogs that's tied up outside yapping away. She drops to her knees in front of it and starts barking right in it's face. That was pretty funny. It was worth a sensible chuckle. I thought she'd get back up, but she didn't, she kept on barking and by now the fuckin rat thing is going nuts. People are starting to notice and to be honest it's getting a bit uncomfortable.

I touched her shoulder to get her moving, but no luck, she's still fuckin going at it, so I tell her I'm going inside. As I walk in and head towards the aisles I notice a store security guard moving towards the doors. At this point the clouds are breaking up the rainbows and I'm starting to think there could be a problem here. I'm down one of the aisles getting some bread when I start hearing screams and shouting coming from outside. I head back to the entrance and there she is wrestling with the dog, the dog's owner, the security guard and some fuckin cop that has pulled up. That's when I decided to bail the fuck on out.

The point of my wee tale is that no, your new chick is not a little off. A little off is a woman fighting cops in the street on a Sunday morning over a dog. At most your chick is probably just a little controlling and a lot insecure, so you got to weigh up whether you can put up with that or whether to keep on keepin on.
Yea, after reading your story and comparing the two, my chick is basically a normal human being

I think you're right in that she's a little controlling and a lot insecure... its now making me lean towards giving this a real go and maybe I was just overreacting.

But I will admit after this situation I have completely lost interest in her personality and the reason I want her now is only because of my physical attraction to her

Back