Number 9 hot coporate euro lust adventure comes to an end *bonus* loses job

People like that are impossible to have a long term relationship with. You think it's gonna get better? WRONG. They get more fucking crazy the longer you stay with them.

I ain't reading all of that, but, if you just play the odds, she is crazy

So basically she was just trying to use me thinking I'll be her puppy?

according to the assumptions I have made, she is not consciously "using" you but is prone to falling fast and hard for you. She is allowing herself to become infatuated with you quickly as she wants a committed relationship; which validates her and props up a fragile ego.

Any hesitance or percieved apathy on your part is incongruent with her perception of where the relationship is headed. She lashes out to either pull you back, or find out where you are headed.

Before seeing her I've been single for a long time so am I just thinking like this because of that? I've also only had few gf's throughout life and they were never like this... so maybe this is just something new to me that's normal?

I'm just going to write all details so it's kind of long read

I've been with her for a week now... well I can't really say I've been with her since it's only been a week...

It was like a chance meeting where you just create small talk with a stranger and go on from there

i was at target looking to get some toys for my nephew. I was at the action figure aisle and just taking my time looking at all the figures on stock

A woman comes up to me smiling and ask me if by any chance I'm looking to get something for my kids... I smile and say no kids actually it's for my nephew and myself

I found it kind of weird how she assumed and asked if I'm there for my kids

She starts to laugh and say great because she's trying to buy something for her friends son but doesn't know what the popular action figures are and if I can suggest her any

I tell her the same thing and told her I'm just trying to find the "coolest" looking ones for my nephew, but told her marvel and D.C. Movies are popular with the kids so most likely any of those figures should be fine, but to not blame me if he ends up hating it

The conversation moved forward from there

So I'm saying to myself it's a definite she's flirting with me and also the fact that she's touching me... like grabbing me over to show me figures etc

After we finish our shopping I'm trying to think of a way to ask her out... It was actually her that asked to stay in touch for an update on the gifts and we exchanged numbers (the gift update was basically the line I was supposed to use, I'm not a smooth cat)

She texts me the next day and says the kid hates the figures she got him

I respond that ungrateful lil bastard and told her to keep her promise of not hating me

She loled and says she's joking and that the kid loved the figures and thanked me for helping her out

I respond she can thank me by letting me take her out to dinner tonight

She agrees but says it should be her that should be buying me dinner

And that's what basically happened

She goes you owed me the date, I owed you the dinner

I just smiled and gave her the fedor shoulder shrug thinking she's pretty cool

After the date Im walking her to her car she's holding on to my arms... I guess she felt really comfortable with me after our conversation during dinner. Not that I minded but it did feel a lil weird how she was holding onto my arms on the first date...

I say I had a great time and asked if she was free on Friday... she says yes, I tell her great because I wanna see her again and that I'll call her and have a goodnight

She goes where am I going and that she wants me to come over so we can continue our conversation

I'm like wtf it's past 11... theres only one thing that she would want and I def didn't mind that but I didn't bring a rubber with me... because this was the last scenario I thought of... basically it didn't exist happening that day

But I'm thinking there's prob a chance she just wants to talk which is okay with me. Obviously, I went with her

We get to her apartment and it's like almost 2 am now after talking more. So I'm like cool she did just wanted to talk... no problem. but I gotta go now and tell her that I'll see her on Friday

As I'm leaving she grabs me and bring me over to the couch... then blows me

TBH I wanted a rubber on even gettin the bj but the devil on my shoulder and the fact that I've had ammunition ready to unload for god knows how long got the best of me

I tell her we can't go further as I don't have a rubber and she tells me that she already know I don't have a rubber because she knows I'm not that type of guy

In my head I'm like what do you mean by that? I just said whatever and enjoyed her work

Obviously, after getting a bj I'm gonna want the whole meal so the next day I tell her I'm coming over to put my work on her

She lol and basically got savaged that day

So I'm thinking everything is cool... life is great now. By some crazy synchronization happening in the universe I actually found a woman that I'm attracted to physically and mentally

That was until the day after the savaging

I stayed over the day we had sex. I had work the next day and at work I rarely look at my phone... if ever. It's on vibrate mode and I missed her texts and calls during the morning and afternoon

I actually looked at the phone when I got on the train to go home

Hey how are you?
*5 min pass*
Are you there?
*7 min pass*
Are you really ignoring me?
*3 min pass*
So you got what you wanted and that's it? I actually thought you wanted more
*5 min pass*
Your unbelievable I really thought you were a kind soul do not contact me ever again

All I could do was look at this shit and truly stayed puzzled

I called her right away thinking it's gonna be a mission to get in contact with her to explain myself... but I'm saying to myself wtf do I even have to explain this shit is crazy

She picked up right away (I get the feeling I could had just texted her and she would've responded right away as well)

I explained myself and she apologizes to me for not being patient and for assuming such negativity

So now instead of "yay it's a wonder life moving forward"
its a "wtf is this shit, I didn't sign up for this shit and I don't wanna"

So the next time she texted me I tested her and didn't respond few times... okay, cool no lunatic shit and maybe she just had a annoying time at work that day and wanted to talk to me to relieve stress... I'm trying to put some logic in this to stay in comfort zone

Now I'm starting to think of breaking things off after yesterday

We decided to eat in at her house yesterday.

After we do our business time passes and we're chillin in the living room and she goes what do you wanna do for the weekend

I go we can do something on Sunday because my friend told me to come by Saturday to hang out

She goes really are you serious... you'd rather go hang out with a guy just to smoke out and play Super Nintendo... that's really the choice you're about to make?

I'm looking at her butt ass naked self and all I can think of was... put some damn fuckin clothes on you lunatic fucking weirdo cause your titties are fuckin bouncing around everywhere while you're being all animated. It's getting on my fuckin nerves and the last thing on earth that I want to get on my nerves are bouncing fucking titties

I should had told her what was on my mind but instead...

I tell her, I'm not going over there for the weed or the Super Nintendo... the guy doesn't even smoke

It's about someone telling me to come on over on Saturday to hang out and me telling that person, yes, I will come over on Saturday to hang out with you. The person can have a empty room with no entertainment system for all I care... if I tell you yes I'll be there then that's what I'm going to do.

And I had already mentioned to her that im going over to a friends house on Saturday so wtf

She goes okay let's both just calm down and I say

I'm calm here... (everything I told her I said it in the most calmest way possible) it's just you that's acting a little off and it's upsetting and id like to leave and that I'll call her on Sunday

She's like don't go blah blah she's sorry blah blah and that she didn't mean to overreact blah blah

I tell her it's okay it's not really a big deal and that I'll just come over after hanging out with my friend if she's still up... she's like of course blah blah and text me few times apologizing again for overreacting after I left her apartment. I just ignored the texts

I'm thinking of just ignoring her completely until she gets the hint, but at the same time I feel really horrible doing something like that

But then I think about the scenario of what could happen when I tell her in person of breaking it off

I'm thinking she's going to say no to the break up and go it'll never happen again blah blah and me accepting her because I'm so attracted to her physically

During our conversations I kind of thought she was a little off from the things she was saying but no ones perfect and never did I thought she would say the things she said so far for me to think she's a little weird

Is this woman a little off? Or is it just me from being single for so long and this is some normal shit some woman do and it'll eventually turn into a healthy relationship? I don't remember my ex's ever being this way... especially after only knowing each other for a week

We're both in our 30's her being couple years older

I don't want to be single again especially since I don't ever see myself being with a woman of her attraction... she's one of those hot corporate European women

But I also don't want my woman to assume negative things about me and question my decisions (I'm not saying don't ever question my decisions but questioning me hanging out with a friend is just fucking petty)

I thought of other scenarios of me getting what I want and need (obviously sex) from her until she dumps me... I'm leaning towards wiping that thought out of my mind as I despise people with agendas and also the fact that instead of dumping me it could end up backfiring...

If you actually read all this... as you can see I can't really think of what I should do and I am curious for other people's opinions about this situation

Women like this are my specialty. Give it 8 weeks for the lols and the stories and the great sex.

I read the whole thing, bro. Calm the fuck down. She is needy, yes. But I bet she sucked a few ducks and they didnt get back to her. Pay attention this next week or two to see if she eases up some. I doubt it, since there are types nowadays who constantly want to be in contacted but you never know. A lot of people also expect othersto answer their texts Asasp no matter how innane. Dont blow her off yet. Get at least two more blowjobs and smash her hard enough shes is addicted. Best case scenario you can turn her into a crazy booty call. Bet she's been one a few times being late 30's.

TS says he was lonely now he getting all the attention he is questioning it.

Yea I was thinking she was just a little from this situation... But it does look kind of crazy
I don't say that to be a dick. All women are emotional creatures who react without logic when they're under stress. Some women handle themselves better than others.

This girl can't wrap her head around the fact that you have your own life and can't be available every second of the day. I've been there. You can't fix it.

Gonna be honest - I read about half before I got too bored. So she texted you a bunch a freaked out, eh? I'm assuming you're both over 30 - chicks over 30 don't usually stay single and without children if they're stable, man.

It shows that you haven't had many gfs.
How is it weird that after a nice night she holds on to your arm? Thats pretty normal.
Has she been single for long? Sounds like you really impressed her, at the beginning.
Personally i'd rather see a new lover than go visit a mate, tbh.

You know the best thing to do when you're with someone new or someone you've been with for a while? Talk and be honest.
You are allowed to talk to a woman if you're confused or concerned about anything she says or does. What's the alternative to not talking? Maybe getting the wrong end of the stick or getting pissed off when there isn't really a reason to?
You should be grateful you've met someone.

Females are not an alien species, despite what you may read on this forum at times.

Its only going to get worse, sounds like the type of chick that needs some sort of drama whether it be she's being dramatic about having a guy and going on a date and life is perfect and then the switch flips when something super small is wrong or doesn't go her way and life is over.

I get you feel lonely and all but eventually this relationship you'll feel alone even having her around because she will stop apologizing for being crazy and will just be full on crazy and you'll dread being around her. Not worth it man, worst case scenario is you get her pregnant and your stuck with crazy for 18 years.

I don't say that to be a dick. All women are emotional creatures who react without logic when they're under stress. Some women handle themselves better than others.

This girl can't wrap her head around the fact that you have your own life and can't be available every second of the day. I've been there. You can't fix it.
Yea I was tying to put some logic in this in the beginning saying she's just being emotional instead of crazy... but after the Saturday thing I'm convinced she's crazy... and one of the poster made sense why she could be that way

I'm just trying to figure out what I should do later because I know she's going to text or call later

Sounds like a mental. Good job you fucked her, otherwise there would be a chance of you surviving to your next birthday.

I read it all. She’s just a woman, and at that age there is an urge to ’not waste time’ with the wrong person. Maybe she’s got friends getting married, putting out kids etc...putting the pressure on her.

Just reinforce the idea with her that a strong relationship is between 2 individuals and what makes each of you, are your other relationships with friends and family that you both need to maintain. Set your boundaries now or you will a huge struggle to regain them later.

i wanted to give an honest assessment of your current situation, but dude, that's WAY TOO MUCH to read. any way you can shorten it?

Run dude. Run. Don't look back.

Bitch is going crazy on you in a week. Imagine a month, several months, etc. She would devour your time and your friends.

Back