Number 9 hot coporate euro lust adventure comes to an end *bonus* loses job

number 9

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of full retards in this forum that find a three minute read very difficult so here are the cliffs

- number 9 goes toy shopping for nephew, meets woman, flirts and exchange numbers
- dinner date then go to her place and get oral
- sex next day
- missed her call and texts during work. she gets a little crazy about it. Reasons given and everything is cool again
- friday she wants to make plans for weekend. Number 9 has plans set for sat already and she becomes enraged
- number 9 now having second thoughts about the relationship, but sticks with the first thought

Two months into relationship

- very clingy but number 9 accepts the way she is thinking that she'll eventually change

Number 9 dumped

- couple host Halloween party
- number 9 mingling with guests, exchange numbers with 2 women who are musicians for a music jam session
- after party number 9 gets a earful then dumped without given any reasons
- number 9 confused and leaves
- number 9 realize next day it has to be numbers exchange and tries to explain.
- no response
- number 9 pissed off walks out of job after management refused to change job position that had a opening
- management calls number 9 to come back or hit the road to one fc with the rest of the bums
- 11/1/2018 scriptures number 9 jobless and dumped by gf

Aftermath

Now that I reflect back..

If she didn't dump me it was very possible she could had put the lock on me, and I would had allowed it and for the wrong reasons. To me she is very irresistible and my lust for her have completely over taken me. Unless we were in the bedroom everything became dull and that is an unbalanced relationship.

Also she became very persistent on changing my appearance. Pushing for the typical hipster haircut and typical hipster clothing... not happening

Her circle of friends are the types of people I distance myself as I find them pretentious and obnoxious snobs.

Even if she responds realizing she once again overreacted, I rather not continue the relationship.

Two completely different worlds clashing.

With that said... there is no denying I very much enjoyed my time with her. She is a very kind person and the things we experienced together i very much appreciated.

The job shit... fuck that place. It's a very dysfunctional working environment with full retards as management. Many have made dramatic exits before me, and many will continue to make dramatic exits until the place shuts down. which in no doubt should be very soon...

If you feel like you've met a chick who doesn't resonate with you, do not develop any feeling for her because of lust.

If you are ready to walk out of your current job because you're pissed off make sure you have another job lined up for you.

So simple, yet so hard

Learn from my mistakes

But all in all

Number 9 feels liberated

Last edited:
No cliffs?
Well, based solely on your thread title, I'd say other than kidnapping someone this might be your only chance ...

I literally didn't read passed "I've been with her for a week now"....

Jokes aside, I am reading now, be back with some good advice.

I’m going to read tonight, when I have a chance to read long novels

The story gave me a boner.. and then took it away.

She's crazy. Sorry.

I've dealt with this. The freaking out because you didn't text back right away and thinking you need to spend all your free time with her when you barely know each other. It won't get better.

Did she swallow when she gave you a bj?

I'm looking at her butt ass naked self and all I can think of was... put some damn fuckin clothes on you lunatic fucking weirdo cause your titties are fuckin bouncing around everywhere while you're being all animated. It's getting on my fuckin nerves and the last thing on earth that I want to get on my nerves are bouncing fucking titties

She's clingy and only feels good when you are around / when someone is attracted to her. Let her know that you are really interested in her but that you do have to tend to your prior engagements. I reckon you probably already did this.

Ask yourself why she has the need to maintain constant contact. What affirmation is she getting? Then drive the conversation with her to the point where you may understand what kind of hole she is using you to fill. Try and open that hornets nest now, because it will open eventually. And you'd rather face an angry bee-otch now then three years in.

Obviously I don't know her, but i think its a high probability that she is never single.

Last edited:
Before seeing her I've been single for a long time so am I just thinking like this because of that? I've also only had few gf's throughout life and they were never like this... so maybe this is just something new to me that's normal?

I'm just going to write all details so it's kind of long read

I've been with her for a week now... well I can't really say I've been with her since it's only been a week...

It was like a chance meeting where you just create small talk with a stranger and go on from there

i was at target looking to get some toys for my nephew. I was at the action figure aisle and just taking my time looking at all the figures on stock

A woman comes up to me smiling and ask me if by any chance I'm looking to get something for my kids... I smile and say no kids actually it's for my nephew and myself

I found it kind of weird how she assumed and asked if I'm there for my kids

She starts to laugh and say great because she's trying to buy something for her friends son but doesn't know what the popular action figures are and if I can suggest her any

I tell her the same thing and told her I'm just trying to find the "coolest" looking ones for my nephew, but told her marvel and D.C. Movies are popular with the kids so most likely any of those figures should be fine, but to not blame me if he ends up hating it

The conversation moved forward from there

So I'm saying to myself it's a definite she's flirting with me and also the fact that she's touching me... like grabbing me over to show me figures etc

After we finish our shopping I'm trying to think of a way to ask her out... It was actually her that asked to stay in touch for an update on the gifts and we exchanged numbers (the gift update was basically the line I was supposed to use, I'm not a smooth cat)

She texts me the next day and says the kid hates the figures she got him

I respond that ungrateful lil bastard and told her to keep her promise of not hating me

She loled and says she's joking and that the kid loved the figures and thanked me for helping her out

I respond she can thank me by letting me take her out to dinner tonight

She agrees but says it should be her that should be buying me dinner

And that's what basically happened

She goes you owed me the date, I owed you the dinner

I just smiled and gave her the fedor shoulder shrug thinking she's pretty cool

After the date Im walking her to her car she's holding on to my arms... I guess she felt really comfortable with me after our conversation during dinner. Not that I minded but it did feel a lil weird how she was holding onto my arms on the first date...

I say I had a great time and asked if she was free on Friday... she says yes, I tell her great because I wanna see her again and that I'll call her and have a goodnight

She goes where am I going and that she wants me to come over so we can continue our conversation

I'm like wtf it's past 11... theres only one thing that she would want and I def didn't mind that but I didn't bring a rubber with me... because this was the last scenario I thought of... basically it didn't exist happening that day

But I'm thinking there's prob a chance she just wants to talk which is okay with me. Obviously, I went with her

We get to her apartment and it's like almost 2 am now after talking more. So I'm like cool she did just wanted to talk... no problem. but I gotta go now and tell her that I'll see her on Friday

As I'm leaving she grabs me and bring me over to the couch... then blows me

TBH I wanted a rubber on even gettin the bj but the devil on my shoulder and the fact that I've had ammunition ready to unload for god knows how long got the best of me

I tell her we can't go further as I don't have a rubber and she tells me that she already know I don't have a rubber because she knows I'm not that type of guy

In my head I'm like what do you mean by that? I just said whatever and enjoyed her work

Obviously, after getting a bj I'm gonna want the whole meal so the next day I tell her I'm coming over to put my work on her

She lol and basically got savaged that day

So I'm thinking everything is cool... life is great now. By some crazy synchronization happening in the universe I actually found a woman that I'm attracted to physically and mentally

That was until the day after the savaging

I stayed over the day we had sex. I had work the next day and at work I rarely look at my phone... if ever. It's on vibrate mode and I missed her texts and calls during the morning and afternoon

I actually looked at the phone when I got on the train to go home

Hey how are you?
*5 min pass*
Are you there?
*7 min pass*
Are you really ignoring me?
*3 min pass*
So you got what you wanted and that's it? I actually thought you wanted more
*5 min pass*
Your unbelievable I really thought you were a kind soul do not contact me ever again

All I could do was look at this shit and truly stayed puzzled

I called her right away thinking it's gonna be a mission to get in contact with her to explain myself... but I'm saying to myself wtf do I even have to explain this shit is crazy

She picked up right away (I get the feeling I could had just texted her and she would've responded right away as well)

I explained myself and she apologizes to me for not being patient and for assuming such negativity

So now instead of "yay it's a wonder life moving forward"
its a "wtf is this shit, I didn't sign up for this shit and I don't wanna"

So the next time she texted me I tested her and didn't respond few times... okay, cool no lunatic shit and maybe she just had a annoying time at work that day and wanted to talk to me to relieve stress... I'm trying to put some logic in this to stay in comfort zone

Now I'm starting to think of breaking things off after yesterday

We decided to eat in at her house yesterday.

After we do our business time passes and we're chillin in the living room and she goes what do you wanna do for the weekend

I go we can do something on Sunday because my friend told me to come by Saturday to hang out

She goes really are you serious... you'd rather go hang out with a guy just to smoke out and play Super Nintendo... that's really the choice you're about to make?

I'm looking at her butt ass naked self and all I can think of was... put some damn fuckin clothes on you lunatic fucking weirdo cause your titties are fuckin bouncing around everywhere while you're being all animated. It's getting on my fuckin nerves and the last thing on earth that I want to get on my nerves are bouncing fucking titties

I should had told her what was on my mind but instead...

I tell her, I'm not going over there for the weed or the Super Nintendo... the guy doesn't even smoke

It's about someone telling me to come on over on Saturday to hang out and me telling that person, yes, I will come over on Saturday to hang out with you. The person can have a empty room with no entertainment system for all I care... if I tell you yes I'll be there then that's what I'm going to do.

And I had already mentioned to her that im going over to a friends house on Saturday so wtf

She goes okay let's both just calm down and I say

I'm calm here... (everything I told her I said it in the most calmest way possible) it's just you that's acting a little off and it's upsetting and id like to leave and that I'll call her on Sunday

She's like don't go blah blah she's sorry blah blah and that she didn't mean to overreact blah blah

I tell her it's okay it's not really a big deal and that I'll just come over after hanging out with my friend if she's still up... she's like of course blah blah and text me few times apologizing again for overreacting after I left her apartment. I just ignored the texts

I'm thinking of just ignoring her completely until she gets the hint, but at the same time I feel really horrible doing something like that

But then I think about the scenario of what could happen when I tell her in person of breaking it off

I'm thinking she's going to say no to the break up and go it'll never happen again blah blah and me accepting her because I'm so attracted to her physically

During our conversations I kind of thought she was a little off from the things she was saying but no ones perfect and never did I thought she would say the things she said so far for me to think she's a little weird

Is this woman a little off? Or is it just me from being single for so long and this is some normal shit some woman do and it'll eventually turn into a healthy relationship? I don't remember my ex's ever being this way... especially after only knowing each other for a week

We're both in our 30's her being couple years older

I don't want to be single again especially since I don't ever see myself being with a woman of her attraction... she's one of those hot corporate European women

But I also don't want my woman to assume negative things about me and question my decisions (I'm not saying don't ever question my decisions but questioning me hanging out with a friend is just fucking petty)

I thought of other scenarios of me getting what I want and need (obviously sex) from her until she dumps me... I'm leaning towards wiping that thought out of my mind as I despise people with agendas and also the fact that instead of dumping me it could end up backfiring...

If you actually read all this... as you can see I can't really think of what I should do and I am curious for other people's opinions about this situation
Literally none of this happened

She sounds kind of insecure/needy.
But, given some other good qualities and that you have nothing else going on right now, maybe that's not an immediate dealbreaker.

If you give it a (real - not "get as much sex as I can until it implodes") go, just be sure to establish good precedents from the beginning.
If you tolerate unreasonable expectations or get too harsh about what you think of her expectations, things will undoubtedly go south fast.
Be nice, compromising about some things, firm about other boundaries as you talk things out. Don't get sucked into agitated shouting matches.

Get out while you still can

Then i wondered this
Then i thought that
I thought this was weird

Drive yourself crazy much? Sometimes it's fun to go with the flow and get to know someone before asking so many questions.

I stopped reading 3/4 of the way in. Fuck you. Im not finishing it all. Just break up with her. She is fucked up and you're fucked up too for expecting us to legitimately read the whole thing. Two fucked up people together never works, one always ends up in jail. Fuck you

It's "Buck Naked", not butt.

Sorry, pet peeve. Anyway, do you seriously expect a meaningful relationship with a woman who would suck a stranger's dick who she just met shopping for superhero toys in Target? Would you want one? She sounds like an obsessive. I think you have two options:
  1. Broom her now and ignore the barrage of calls and texts you'll receive over the next several months until she finds another stranger's cock to suck.
  2. Fuck her and cum in her mouth at every opportunity. Never promise a serious relationship or anything beyond 2 adults enjoying each other's company and always go to her place. In fact, never let her know where you live and ALWAYS use a condom. When you've had enough of her shit, change your phone number and move on. Since you never promised anything more, you have no reason to feel guilty.
  3. Finally, brush up on your Bro-tales technique. Your blowjob and sex stories were woefully light on details ...

That's a lot to read so I'm going to refer you to the 'Should you ask a woman if she's a man thread' and assume that answers your questions.

She's crazy. Sorry.

I've dealt with this. The freaking out because you didn't text back right away and thinking you need to spend all your free time with her when you barely know each other. It won't get better.
Yea I was thinking she was just a little from this situation... But it does look kind of crazy
She's clingy and only feels good when you are around / when someone is attracted to her. Let her know that you are really interested in her but that you do have to tend to your prior engagements. I reckon you probably already did this.

Ask yourself why she has the need to maintain constant contact. What affirmation is she getting? Then drive the conversation with her to the point where you may understand what kind of hole she is using you to fill. Try and open that hornets nest now, because it will open eventually. And you'd rather face an angry bee-otch now then three years in.

Obviously I don't know her, but i think its a high probability that she is never single.
So basically she was just trying to use me thinking I'll be her puppy?

I stopped reading 3/4 of the way in. Fuck you. Im not finishing it all. Just break up with her. She is fucked up and you're fucked up too for expecting us to legitimately read the whole thing. Two fucked up people together never works, one always ends up in jail. Fuck you

At least he had paragraphs

After seeing how long your post is, its hard to fathom why you were single for so long.

Back