Number 9 hot coporate euro lust adventure comes to an end *bonus* loses job

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by number 9, Aug 25, 2018.

1. number 9 Banned Banned

There seems to be a lot of full retards in this forum that find a three minute read very difficult so here are the cliffs

- number 9 goes toy shopping for nephew, meets woman, flirts and exchange numbers
    - dinner date then go to her place and get oral
    - sex next day
    - missed her call and texts during work. she gets a little crazy about it. Reasons given and everything is cool again
    - friday she wants to make plans for weekend. Number 9 has plans set for sat already and she becomes enraged
    - number 9 now having second thoughts about the relationship, but sticks with the first thought

Two months into relationship

- very clingy but number 9 accepts the way she is thinking that she'll eventually change

Number 9 dumped

- couple host Halloween party
    - number 9 mingling with guests, exchange numbers with 2 women who are musicians for a music jam session
    - after party number 9 gets a earful then dumped without given any reasons
    - number 9 confused and leaves
    - number 9 realize next day it has to be numbers exchange and tries to explain.
    - no response
    - number 9 pissed off walks out of job after management refused to change job position that had a opening
    - management calls number 9 to come back or hit the road to one fc with the rest of the bums
    - 11/1/2018 scriptures number 9 jobless and dumped by gf

Aftermath

Now that I reflect back..

If she didn't dump me it was very possible she could had put the lock on me, and I would had allowed it and for the wrong reasons. To me she is very irresistible and my lust for her have completely over taken me. Unless we were in the bedroom everything became dull and that is an unbalanced relationship.

Also she became very persistent on changing my appearance. Pushing for the typical hipster haircut and typical hipster clothing... not happening

Her circle of friends are the types of people I distance myself as I find them pretentious and obnoxious snobs.

Even if she responds realizing she once again overreacted, I rather not continue the relationship.

Two completely different worlds clashing.

With that said... there is no denying I very much enjoyed my time with her. She is a very kind person and the things we experienced together i very much appreciated.

The job shit... fuck that place. It's a very dysfunctional working environment with full retards as management. Many have made dramatic exits before me, and many will continue to make dramatic exits until the place shuts down. which in no doubt should be very soon...

If you feel like you've met a chick who doesn't resonate with you, do not develop any feeling for her because of lust.

If you are ready to walk out of your current job because you're pissed off make sure you have another job lined up for you.

So simple, yet so hard

Learn from my mistakes

But all in all

Number 9 feels liberated

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  2. dormammu Banned Banned

No cliffs?
    Well, based solely on your thread title, I'd say other than kidnapping someone this might be your only chance ...

3. Thai Otoshi Gold Belt

I literally didn't read passed "I've been with her for a week now"....

4. dormammu Banned Banned

Jokes aside, I am reading now, be back with some good advice.

5. smooth assassin Brown Belt

I’m going to read tonight, when I have a chance to read long novels

6. is normal Brown Belt

The story gave me a boner.. and then took it away.

7. aldeniro78 Who cares Yellow Card

She's crazy. Sorry.

I've dealt with this. The freaking out because you didn't text back right away and thinking you need to spend all your free time with her when you barely know each other. It won't get better.

8. Rex Garoppolo Garoppolo/Rex 2020 Platinum Member

Did she swallow when she gave you a bj?

9. Gutter Chris Circus Ninja Southwest Voodoo Wizard

10. ToxicShocker Red Belt

She's clingy and only feels good when you are around / when someone is attracted to her. Let her know that you are really interested in her but that you do have to tend to your prior engagements. I reckon you probably already did this.

Ask yourself why she has the need to maintain constant contact. What affirmation is she getting? Then drive the conversation with her to the point where you may understand what kind of hole she is using you to fill. Try and open that hornets nest now, because it will open eventually. And you'd rather face an angry bee-otch now then three years in.

Obviously I don't know her, but i think its a high probability that she is never single.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  11. Fortniter33 Banned Banned

Literally none of this happened

12. VulcanNervPinch Gold Belt

She sounds kind of insecure/needy.
    But, given some other good qualities and that you have nothing else going on right now, maybe that's not an immediate dealbreaker.

If you give it a (real - not "get as much sex as I can until it implodes") go, just be sure to establish good precedents from the beginning.
    If you tolerate unreasonable expectations or get too harsh about what you think of her expectations, things will undoubtedly go south fast.
    Be nice, compromising about some things, firm about other boundaries as you talk things out. Don't get sucked into agitated shouting matches.

13. lts5025 "What the **** is a Dim Mack?"

Get out while you still can

14. CoolB Black Belt

Then i wondered this
    Then i thought that
    I thought this was weird

Drive yourself crazy much? Sometimes it's fun to go with the flow and get to know someone before asking so many questions.

15. Arthur Morgan Blue Belt Platinum Member

I stopped reading 3/4 of the way in. Fuck you. Im not finishing it all. Just break up with her. She is fucked up and you're fucked up too for expecting us to legitimately read the whole thing. Two fucked up people together never works, one always ends up in jail. Fuck you

16. Goon Dog Furio Belt

It's "Buck Naked", not butt.

Sorry, pet peeve. Anyway, do you seriously expect a meaningful relationship with a woman who would suck a stranger's dick who she just met shopping for superhero toys in Target? Would you want one? She sounds like an obsessive. I think you have two options:
    1. Broom her now and ignore the barrage of calls and texts you'll receive over the next several months until she finds another stranger's cock to suck.
    2. Fuck her and cum in her mouth at every opportunity. Never promise a serious relationship or anything beyond 2 adults enjoying each other's company and always go to her place. In fact, never let her know where you live and ALWAYS use a condom. When you've had enough of her shit, change your phone number and move on. Since you never promised anything more, you have no reason to feel guilty.
    3. Finally, brush up on your Bro-tales technique. Your blowjob and sex stories were woefully light on details ...

17. aunshi189 Brown Belt Platinum Member

That's a lot to read so I'm going to refer you to the 'Should you ask a woman if she's a man thread' and assume that answers your questions.

18. number 9 Banned Banned

Yea I was thinking she was just a little from this situation... But it does look kind of crazy
    So basically she was just trying to use me thinking I'll be her puppy?

19. koolinkunming Gold Belt

At least he had paragraphs

20. HelloJapan Talking loud and saying nothing. Platinum Member

After seeing how long your post is, its hard to fathom why you were single for so long.