Number 9 hot coporate euro lust adventure comes to an end *bonus* loses job

I'm def not perfect and I never claimed to be. I didn't say it was a bad weird though. I also said it felt really nice and that I enjoyed it. It's just that it was on our first date and I've never experienced that on a first date and never expected it because we're barely knew one another

Maybe you're right and we're perfect for each other... if I decide I'm gonna give it a real go with her and shit goes south, I will be blaming your handle.

I'll take that blame bro.

Don't self sabotage yourself right as you have a good thing coming, and don't let her sabotage either. The onset of a relationship is scary as fuck, good luck man.

run, bro
it's going to be hell to get out once she's in your place
all the alarms are ringing
I don't have my own place as I rent a room from my cousin house so anytime I was with her we'd go back to her place all time. But she does know the house...

I'll take that blame bro.

Don't self sabotage yourself right as you have a good thing coming, and don't let her sabotage either. The onset of a relationship is scary as fuck, good luck man.
Thank you. And thanks for your opinion I appreciate it

On the bright side, look how easy it was to pick up a woman. Now go do it again and don't make the same mistakes.

Here's a piece of advice a lot of guys will disagree with. This story that you just told, that's why you don't hook up on the first date.

Mentally healthy women with self respect don't suck dick on the first date. That was the first warning sign which you totally missed.

She did that because she wanted you to think she's fun and cool and easy going. Which you see now, she clearly isn't.

First date should never be dinner and/or drinks. Meet for coffee, go for a walk. Take your time and that way you will know in advance if she's a nut.

TS deserves to be alone.

Yea the thoughts came that it was just me overreacting to this situation and maybe this is normal and nothing more to it... and you say you've experienced this

Does this mean the woman you are with now was like this in the beginning and eventually everything just went normal?

I've never even got into any arguments with my ex's so it's just strange to me how someone can act like this in a week

my wife was never like that. your chick is a bit clingy and posessive. no big deal. just assume u r in a power position since she is more into u than u r to her

She's mental, and you don't have the skills to tame her, maybe no one would.

Do not commit further, just have some fun and let her know you're not looking for a real serious relationship but that if she wants to keep it low key your down.

There's a certain amount of crazy you're willing to put up with, only you can know what that is. If you're feeling this way at square 1 it's a bad sign.

That's my best advice.
This

No good relationship ever started out with all this angsty shit. Its never easier than it is at the very beginning , if its anything but effortless a week in then things are pretty much fucked.

at first i thought she might have just been insecure but then the more i read, i was like wow she's batshit crazy.

TS I know this might hurt your sherdog cred, but which one of you is dating down?

This seems like that classic scenario, she dated down now can't believe a less attractive guy wouldn't just bend over backwards for her and become her lap dog.

Then there's scenario B. She's less attractive then you, and now you've let her taste the prettiest pee pee she ever has. If this is the case, she's going to Misery you.

There is no way i'm reading that, so i'm going with my gut instinct off the title alone: yes.

Man, forget folks telling you that you have something good coming or not to focus on negative or whatever. If there is ONE thing you learn in life is that your gut is way way better judge of character than any intelectual analysis, friends opinion or generic observation. And she honestly sounds possesive and unsure of herself and with time will drive you insane. "where you going" "when will you be back" dont you love me anymore" "why why why blabla". You think you can talk to her and establish boundaries and balance...right. If she didnt by now learn some selfawareness, youre not the one to teach her.

And that bouncing titties in your face was funny :) reminded me of that Seinfeld ep. of the "bad naked" lol.

On the bright side, look how easy it was to pick up a woman. Now go do it again and don't make the same mistakes.

Here's a piece of advice a lot of guys will disagree with. This story that you just told, that's why you don't hook up on the first date.

Mentally healthy women with self respect don't suck dick on the first date. That was the first warning sign which you totally missed.

She did that because she wanted you to think she's fun and cool and easy going. Which you see now, she clearly isn't.

First date should never be dinner and/or drinks. Meet for coffee, go for a walk. Take your time and that way you will know in advance if she's a nut.
I wouldn't say easy as i think if it wasn't for her I'm prob about 5-6 years without it

The bj thing... I should had mentioned she did tell me that she would never do such a thing, but after talking and getting to know me that she trust me and that she wants me to trust her... I guess what she means by that is for me to trust her that she would never do such a thing?

She also said that she never felt this much attraction for someone physically and mentally and that she couldn't control herself

Like you said maybe she told me all these things just so that I can think she's fun, cool and easy going.

But I like to think she was telling the truth because every first date I had I've heard similar things and because of that perception I was either able to get laid on the first date or within couple days. so I like to think that these woman aren't whores and that their only acting like whores because of me... but maybe I'm just being gullible and eating up their lies...

You couldn't have broke this up in to chapters?
Sorry, this is actually chapter one

TS I know this might hurt your sherdog cred, but which one of you is dating down?

This seems like that classic scenario, she dated down now can't believe a less attractive guy wouldn't just bend over backwards for her and become her lap dog.

Then there's scenario B. She's less attractive then you, and now you've let her taste the prettiest pee pee she ever has. If this is the case, she's going to Misery you.
Sherdog cred lol... listen, I'm surprised I'm even able to physically attract women and every gf's I had it was them who was dating down lol

So if we're only going by looks with the current one she's def the one dating down

To me this woman is a fuckin dimepiece... the women I had in my past were pretty and cute but this chick is one of those exotic looking euro chicks... id even go far as to call her beautiful

I'm pretty sure if she's looking for some personal lap dog she would have no issues finding the brad Pitts of the world

Man, forget folks telling you that you have something good coming or not to focus on negative or whatever. If there is ONE thing you learn in life is that your gut is way way better judge of character than any intelectual analysis, friends opinion or generic observation. And she honestly sounds possesive and unsure of herself and with time will drive you insane. "where you going" "when will you be back" dont you love me anymore" "why why why blabla". You think you can talk to her and establish boundaries and balance...right. If she didnt by now learn some selfawareness, youre not the one to teach her.

And that bouncing titties in your face was funny :) reminded me of that Seinfeld ep. of the "bad naked" lol.
This is just a very hard decision because I want the sex

So you find a woman after years of not getting laid and one decides to lay you and you seem to blow it. Sound legit. Don’t be blaming women for your journey into incel life. Also you need to set your boundaries son. Can’t be letting a little shit get out of hand.

You're overthinking this. One the one hand you are blowing this one week "relationship" up to be something it's not and trying to solve it like it's the cure for cancer or something. On the other hand you are also callously debating whether to just reduce her to a crazy booty call. My point is you are vacillating between two extremes, either one as out of proportion as the other...meaning YOU are also insecure - in fact, you seem to be everything you suspect her of being.
Maybe she is clingy and crazy, and maybe she is just picking up on your mixed signals and they are enhancing and emphasising her own innate insecurities. Not saying there aren't crazy women in the world, but there are also women being made out to be more crazy than they are, which is kind of...crazy-making. Kudos for being honest with her, and kudos for being a standup guy to your friend and not fucking him off just because you met a woman.

TL;DR: Who knows, but you sound perfect for each other. Good luck, weirdos.

You're overthinking this. One the one hand you are blowing this one week "relationship" up to be something it's not and trying to solve it like it's the cure for cancer or something. On the other hand you are also callously debating whether to just reduce her to a crazy booty call. My point is you are vacillating between two extremes, either one as out of proportion as the other...meaning YOU are also insecure - in fact, you seem to be everything you suspect her of being.
Maybe she is clingy and crazy, and maybe she is just picking up on your mixed signals and they are enhancing and emphasising her own innate insecurities. Not saying there aren't crazy women in the world, but there are also women being made out to be more crazy than they are, which is kind of...crazy-making. Kudos for being honest with her, and kudos for being a standup guy to your friend and not fucking him off just because you met a woman.

TL;DR: Who knows, but you sound perfect for each other. Good luck, weirdos.
How can I be everything I suspect of her being? And how am I a weirdo?

Because of me thinking what the hell is going on here? when a woman I know for only a week is saying that I just wanted pussy from her because I missed her calls and text during work, and throwing a tantrum because I had already made plans for a certain day which I had already mentioned to her beforehand?

And how am I a weirdo?

Because of me thinking what the hell is going on here? when a woman I know for only a week is saying that I just wanted pussy from her because I missed her calls and text during work, and throwing a tantrum because I had already made plans for a certain day which I had already mentioned to her beforehand?

The fact that you are even putting this much thought into it after one week...(=you are obsessive)
The fact that you continue to have contact with someone you suspect is crazy... (= you have no boundaries)
The fact that you are asking strangers on an mma forum for advice...(=you have no sense of proportion)
The fact that you are trying to compare her behaviour to the 1,5 girlfriend you've had in the past, like women are from some kind of Stepford factory...(= you don't fully comprehend the concept of individuality)
Now i can also add: the fact that you appear to have very little self-awareness even though you are in your 30's...(=You are shallow and immature)

All in all: A weirdo. But so are most of us.

Still, good luck.

Back