Normies being exposed to Memes has permanently changed the Political World.

It's not just "normies" who are so easily manipulated. Clearly the people who frequent and who grew up in these sorts of e-shitholes are the ones who are deepest into their own CT garbage that they spread through memes. "Normies" have to be indoctrinated, while the hosts of this godawful virus have already been deeply indoctrinated.

The difference is that most of those guys won't actually do shit, they just see all of it as an elaborate joke. Basically just a big "fuck you" to society from a bunch of people who are already social outcasts.

It's the people who do not "get" the joke, who do not understand the environment where much of this stuff spawns from, that can become unsuspecting victims of propaganda. And they might commit themselves to acting out, based on what they believe to be true information.

In that sense the OP is pretty much correct. The "meme" stuff wasn't a problem for as long as it was more of an in-joke amongst socially ostracized people, instead of something that's being spread by everybody on their social media channels.

The generators of this content are greatly enjoying the chaos that they're causing, because it's a power over society's affairs that they have never possessed in their own personal lives.

Last edited:
And I love the guy who explains to the CNN guy how the CIA uses the media as a weapon. I think they cut him off right before "Operation Mockingbird."

The pentagon is intricately involved not only in our 'news,' but also in TV and movies as well. They have been approving scripts word for word since at least 1989.
The CIA has deep ties with CNN.

Memes have been a thing for much longer than the internet. Just look at every propaganda poster ever published.

get
509956956bb3f73d6e00000d-320-235.jpg

Or even buildings, hieroglyphs, and stone tablets from the earliest civilizations.

800px-Victory_stele_of_Naram-Sin_of_Akkad-Sb_4-IMG_0556-black.jpg

They are just electronic now, and more people can make them.

LOL, the more I watch the cattle flock to this crap, the more I realize how scared the pedophiles are getting. Let's stop pretending that the idea of an elite pedo network is some conspiracy theory. John DeCamp, one our our last honest Senators, exposed a network that began in an Arkansas bank and that led him all the way to the White House.

And I love the guy who explains to the CNN guy how the CIA uses the media as a weapon. I think they cut him off right before "Operation Mockingbird."

The pentagon is intricately involved not only in our 'news,' but also in TV and movies as well. They have been approving scripts word for word since at least 1989.

Yikes

Back