Crime Miami: kids set off fireworks, police thinknit is shooting, internet decides it is 8 foot aliens

I hate social media
Last year, when my FB account got hacked and erased, was probably the most liberating day in a long time. (even though I still have Twitter (X) and there are numerous reports about these giant Aliens running through Miami there as well...people are retarded...)

Fuck. That leprechaun video gets me everytime.

So this is a tactic to distract from elections and Epstein lists?

I wonder if the dude who "made up the rumour", made it up as he was running out of the mall; like: "Aliennsss! It's Aliennsss".

If this chick is to be believed, there was a woman claiming she saw an alien-looking-figure in the immediate aftermath, and that's not the "guy who made up the rumour". Of course this Twitter girl could just be making it all up.

Regardless, these 2 videos are pretty interesting. #1 the gravity of the police presence is bordering on surreal, and the people fleeing the mall in an apocalyptic type fashion lol.

I wonder if the dude who "made up the rumour", made it up as he was running out of the mall; like: "Aliennsss! It's Aliennsss".

If this chick is to be believed, there was a woman claiming she saw an alien-looking-figure in the immediate aftermath, and that's not the "guy who made up the rumour". Of course this Twitter girl could just be making it all up.

Regardless, these 2 videos are pretty interesting. #1 the gravity of the police presence is bordering on surreal, and the people fleeing the mall in an apocalyptic type fashion lol.

Yeah, that's quite a lot of police. That's sketchy, no matter what it was. Even if there was a shooting, or a bomb threat, there wouldn't be like 100 fuckin' cruisers down there. That's insane.

There was a story from last year or 2022 where some fireworks were mistaken for gunshots and caused hundreds of people to panic. That’s how fucked up our culture is and its most likely what caused this too

There was a story from last year or 2022 where some fireworks were mistaken for gunshots and caused hundreds of people to panic. That’s how fucked up our culture is and its most likely what caused this too
Yeah, that def explains the people fleeing like that, and that's what I concluded - just thought it was kind of comical as it looked like something from a horror movie - although living in a country like the US hearing something like gunshots is no laughing matter, and I sympathise with that (we don't have such a scenario in my country), so probably not a funny observation at all 🙁.

The problem is I just can't find any footage of kids setting off fireworks inside/ near the mall.

How can there not be any surveillance footage from one of the shops in the mall, or just one person have filmed them running around the mall acting stupid.

Yeah, that's quite a lot of police. That's sketchy, no matter what it was. Even if there was a shooting, or a bomb threat, there wouldn't be like 100 fuckin' cruisers down there. That's insane.

Yes there would. Depending on the hours it happens and what's going on, it's not unusual for an entire department to come out. This was during a special event. The police response isnt surprising given the level of crowd and street control they needed to achieve.

Sounds like an alien invasion

@M3t4tr0n blowing his wad rn
Lol buncha teenage dorks playing with fire works and getting in fist fights at the mall is all it was. Goofs on the internet and social media will make nonsense like this go viral but ignore the real shit.

so when aliens finally decide to show.. its a mall in Florida...

And they're just casually strolling in the open with dozens of Cops nearby. No threat there

• Haha
Reactions: lsa
Where's the evidence that the rumour came from this guy who claims "he started it and it was a joke", and where is the interview of him coming out about the whole thing.

And why is there not footage of the kids fighting when it was a big enough deal to get 100 police cars sent down.

Just curious, as I don't trust the media at all.

Anything, ANYTHING, to do with this kind of thing that has been proven to be credible, they have the same trivialise with 'little green men in flying saucer', coupled with disinformation (it was a weather balloon, etc), playbook response.

Although I've never heard anything as wild as this; for sure most likely total BS, but curious to where the actual proof is re kids fighting & a guy who is proclaimed to be the instigator of the "conspiracy", actually evidenced as making the first posts on it.
people dont need credible debunking information in order to believe a thing has been debunked. they just need anything, literally ANYTHING that could possibly confirm their a priori position that the thing is not possible.

this way if two eye witnesses bring conflicting accounts of an events nature they can dismiss entirely the one in favor of the other without reason. they will then justify that by asking which is more likely, aliens or hoax? but you cant compare the likelihood of unknowns accurately.

Last edited:

take this woman's account for instance. it SHOULD weigh as heavily in anyone's mind as any other account that comes forward and if someone really wanted to investigate they would have to vet all the eye witnesses and put a timeline on ALL of the accounts etc and weigh it all logically. she thinks she saw the creature, received eye witness accounts of others seeing the creature and claims to have had her video footage deleted by cops before being told to leave the area.

but with an a priori assumption that a thing does not exist or cannot exist there is no need for logic or reason... you can just dismiss it wrongly in the name of logic and reason.

i have absolutely no opinion on this particular event personally although i am interested enough to start looking into it. i dont even care if its real of fake. what i think its useful for is showing how easily most people could be kept in the dark about things literally happening in public garnering massive police response!! like good practitioners of the religion of scientism they would dismiss all evidence contrary to an already decided position, all in the name of reason.

Last edited:
people dont need credible debunking information in order to believe a thing has been debunked. they just need anything, literally ANYTHING that could possibly confirm their a priori position that the thing is not possible.

this way if two eye witnesses bring conflicting accounts of an events nature they can dismiss entirely the one in favor of the other without reason. they will then justify that by asking which is more likely, aliens or hoax? but you cant compare the likelihood of unknowns accurately.
Meh.

Okay @PBAC go ahead and assist one of the greatest alien cover ups in US history, thats fine
I love the idea that they're running a covert cover up by blocking up an entire motorway and blaring warning sirens. Yup warning people with sirens and alerting half the city to something is the best way to cover something up.

Police sirens are used to alert the publics attention to an emergency. Its the same stuff with people thinking UFOs are flying around with signal lights on and trying to hide.

Back