Normies being exposed to Memes has permanently changed the Political World.

amp-quot-never-trust-einstein-amp-039-s-quotes-on-the-internet-amp-quot---abraham-lincoln-1462_o_6859203.jpg

Political memes used to be funny, but they've gotten old and repetitive. Some memes don't even make sense.
This is from the Meme thread, Maybe i missed the joke in this one.

37294499_2333649439978853_6977800870641532928_n.jpg
Agreed. What these people have done to memes is a disgrace. What happened to good old caturday pics? How about a Rick roll?

Instead we get that abomination I quoted in your post. Fuck

the alt right reveres memes because that's literally how they started to "learn" about politics. Too bad it's all crazy fanfiction by crazy dipshits larping in an echo chamber somewhere.

And then they try to take it into the real world...

*a woman forcing Trumptards to sit around in diapers to own the beta cuck snowflakes*

*Gavin McInnes sticking a dildo in his ass on television to own the libs*

"The left can't meme!"

I said tempted. If I was going to do it, it would have already happened.
Personally I was all for just banning image posting in the WR.
Wait...You are for banning memes on the War Room?

Interesting....I do see a lot of dumb shit in the meme thread, obvious propaganda bullshit.

Absolutely not surprised. <Insert Nate gif here>

Of course. Mindless, cut and paste repeating is exactly what I'd like to stamp out. It's not discussion.
Some posters would be more affected than others...

Interesting....I do see a lot of dumb shit in the meme thread, obvious propaganda bullshit.

To be honest it's not just the memes. I also dislike reaction gifs and smilie spam.
Also mobile phones.
Anything which dumbs down the interaction.

I'm against any and all banning

But that meme thread.... it's just.... its unbelievable. It might be the worst thread on the entire internet by my estimation?

I say move the meme thread to the pic multi media forum. That thread would amazing to watch over there

I'm against any and all banning

But that meme thread.... it's just.... its unbelievable. It might be the worst thread on the entire internet by my estimation?
Literal fucking fascist!

I said tempted. If I was going to do it, it would have already happened.
Personally I was all for just banning image posting in the WR.

That seems rather extreme. Do you mean video too?

Pulling the partisan . . . But when I see Deomcrat or leftist memes I usually just skip to the next without paying attention.

I don't agree with all memes from the right either.

Some memes can encapsulate meaning quite well though.

To be honest it's not just the memes. I also dislike reaction gifs and smilie spam.
Also mobile phones.
Anything which dumbs down the interaction.
IDK man....That's Sherdog culture....A good reaction gif is always welcome IMO but yes, I seen a lot of crap reaction gifs.

Also the like button has created assholes who just post a nice ass to get likes...I see that shit more in UFC discussion tho.

Hmmm Mobile phones? I post from my phone sometimes and it does limit me in what I say, since it can't be too long or else ill be forever typing.

Of course. Mindless, cut and paste repeating is exactly what I'd like to stamp out. It's not discussion.
Some posters would be more affected than others...
You mean like "Religion of Peace, Strikes again" or "That was wrong and he shouldn't have done that".......You're right, it is mindless and usually makes up the first replies of every thread but it's also part of sherdog culture....Yes we sherdoggers have a culture. I would honestly miss those dumb sayings lol.

"Let's not be crazy here, Ruprecht. There's got to be some way we can still post retarded dipshittery and outright lies since we don't have actual information on our side."

Well it was in context of discussing what to do about shit posting, meme spam, spamming smilies and reaction gifs.
The only real options were case by case infractions and dumping meme/shit posting into one thread or just turning them off.
Videos weren't discussed, although I don't think there's really much difference between linking to videos and embedding them. Possibly I'm underestimating how lazy people are though.

"Let's not be crazy here, Ruprecht. There's got to be some way we can still post retarded dipshittery and outright lies since we don't have actual information on our side."

Read the pipe thread around page 170 where I copied and pasted pieces of several articles and their links. No video.

Carry on my southern coforum poster!

Back