Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night in Paris Tony Yoka blasted Johann Duhaupas in round one.

Not sure about Yoka’s turning into a true killer, but it was painful to watch.

hrgovic’s right hand is money. another stoppage, this one with a single punch

Last night in Paris Tony Yoka blasted Johann Duhaupas in round one.

Not sure about Yoka’s turning into a true killer, but it was painful to watch.
never been too confident in yoka since winning his medal. looked too upright and stiff. i might have been wrong. duhaupas is a nice scalp, and yoka looked great

never been too confident in yoka since winning his medal. looked too upright and stiff. i might have been wrong. duhaupas is a nice scalp, and yoka looked great

It’s all very uncertain, we’ll see against someone with a pulse.

Tony Yoka is said to fight Peter Milas for some European belt next.

Dunno about Milas, I see he's undefeated at 25 (15-0, 11 KOs) and beat old versions of Francesco Pianeta and Kevin Johnson. Not the worst matchup for a HW prospect, I guess.

Apparently 2016 Olympic bronze medalist Nico Hernandez got himself shot not too long after a sanctioned bareknuckle fight. Not exactly the news you'd hoped to hear about a promising young fighter.

Tony Yoka is said to fight Peter Milas for some European belt next.

Dunno about Milas, I see he's undefeated at 25 (15-0, 11 KOs) and beat old versions of Francesco Pianeta and Kevin Johnson. Not the worst matchup for a HW prospect, I guess.

Update : Yoka will fight Christian Hammer on 11/27. Not the worst opponent for a 9th pro fight. It's all on Hammer. If he's remotely interested he'll be an interesting challenge. He's crafty and made the distance against Ortiz and Povetkin.

Mark Heffron just lost his rematch with Denzil Bentley, due to a swollen eye injury.

Teofimo Sr. seems like a knucklehead. There was an interview of him almost calling Loma the F word after TL Jr. won. I think he stopped himself because Ward put him in place with his ghetto talk.

Can't create a thread for obvious reasons but Jacobs V Rosado is November 27th

Feel free to create a thread about it, should be an exciting fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back