Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teofimo's dad seems like a shittier version of Angel Garcia. At least for Angel, he only becomes a blowhard to promote fights. Teofimo's dad seems like a rat bastard 24/7.

Last edited:
Pete trying his hand at a second career as sex therapist.

I dont know why people think this is some amazing revelation. It's like "want food to taste really good? Don't eat for a week."

Pete trying his hand at a second career as sex therapist.

I dont know why people think this is some amazing revelation. It's like "want food to taste really good? Don't eat for a week."

Last time I didn't blow a load in 3 weeks happened in the 80s :(

I'm curious, how new is the cobra bag? Is it becoming a standard thing in boxing?

Max Kellerman is the cancer of boxing and any other sport this fraud thinks he has a valid opinion on.

Anyone following this "Jonathan Leir" fake cancer scammer? Apparently faked cancer under a previous name, stole donations and tried to re-emerge as a boxing podcaster/Youtuber. I had been subscribed to his boxing gambling Youtube channel before this info came out. He has now deleted all his Youtube videos. His most recent video was an interview with Jonathan Banks.

Here is one of his fake cancer videos from a few years ago:

Note the bad acting.

Twitter page exposing him:
https://twitter.com/fraudjonny

Max Kellerman is the cancer of boxing and any other sport this fraud thinks he has a valid opinion on.

I dont know about other sports, but his knowledge of boxing history is very impressive. What exactly did he say that set you off?

I dont know about other sports, but his knowledge of boxing history is very impressive. What exactly did he say that set you off?
yeah I like Max and find him to be one of the few voices on ESPN that is listenable, even if he's a little woke sometimes. Plus the look on Max's face when Terrell Owens called Stephen A whiter than Max was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in my lifetime.

yeah I like Max and find him to be one of the few voices on ESPN that is listenable, even if he's a little woke sometimes. Plus the look on Max's face when Terrell Owens called Stephen A whiter than Max was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in my lifetime.

I'll admit I don't watch those talking head shows on ESPN because the point seems to be yell loudly about nothing. So if he said something stupid there I'd believe it.

But compared to the commentary we're getting now I think he's pretty good. And when he gives press interviews I think he has good reasons for thinking what he does, even if I don't agree with him.

Get your VPNs ready sherbros. 1st of February Panorama (a famous investigative bbc documentary) will be on ‘boxing and the mob’ I imagine it will mainly be about the Kinihans/MTK

edit -
A top boxing trainer shot and badly wounded. A former boxer executed in broad daylight. And a gangland killing at a weigh-in for a European title fight. Is organised crime involved in professional boxing?

Reporter Darragh MacIntyre investigates the murky world behind the glamour of the big fights and the suspected gangster who has been welcomed to boxing’s top table. Daniel Kinahan has been named in the courts as the head of one of Europe’s biggest drug cartels. So how did he become involved in setting up Britain’s biggest ever bout – the fight between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua to become the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world?

Last edited:
Shots fired!

I doubt we ever see him in a big championship fight again. He's not going to be competitive at 147 and he probably can't make it down to 135 anymore after spending the last two years blown up. He's already 33. Between being out of the ring due to legal issues during his prime, and now him making the bonehead move to 147, I think history is going to see him as a talented guy who got in his own way.

Maybe all he wants his money, though. It is prizefighting after all.

Just saw the Sherdog Store thread pop up. How the hell is there not a "Touch em with teh jab" and "Fill the room with uppercuts" shirt?

@Old Cat you alive man? We're just starting to thaw out here. Water came back this morning. We were relatively unscathed. Only lost power for about 8 hours on Wednesday. Cold ass 8 hours though.

@Old Cat you alive man? We're just starting to thaw out here. Water came back this morning. We were relatively unscathed. Only lost power for about 8 hours on Wednesday. Cold ass 8 hours though.

And well. Dude we have had very little cold weather here. I wanted some snow blah. I had a cord of wood delivered last month and have burnt very little of it, my fireplace make the lounging room way too hot.

Now I don’t want to lose power. I have a friend in TX, he has been having a rough time.

I’ll be around on Saturday for the Espn card.

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back