Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was close but honestly not controversial IMO. Kind of sad really
yeah Wanheng should have just stayed retired. I heard his heart isn't in it anymore, and since he's good friends with Knockout CP Freshmart they were never going to fight in a professional capacity (not counting that exhibition match they did). Probably just greedy thai promoters doing their thing.

yeah Wanheng should have just stayed retired. I heard his heart isn't in it anymore, and since he's good friends with Knockout CP Freshmart they were never going to fight in a professional capacity (not counting that exhibition match they did). Probably just greedy thai promoters doing their thing.

yep. Was chatting to my brother just now and he just said ‘money talks’ and it’s so true. Nothing worse than a boxer being pushed into a comeback. Hopeful he doesn’t carry on now. Dirty old sport sometimes but I’m guilty myself, if he had a fight over here I would absolutely go.

b97f95ba2bcdae13f0088e1b08876c189fe168ce_hq.gif

yep. Was chatting to my brother just now and he just said ‘money talks’ and it’s so true. Nothing worse than a boxer being pushed into a comeback. Hopeful he doesn’t carry on now. Dirty old sport sometimes but I’m guilty myself, if he had a fight over here I would absolutely go.
well also the relationship of thai promoters and american promoters with their fighters is radically different. Thai fighters really do see themselves as their promoters' employee, they don't really get to say no to them, everything is the promoters final call.

Anyone got info on Jalolov fighting pro again?
Last time i seen him fight was in the Amateurs vs Huni, I think he could make some huge waves in the pro circuit given how tall and skilled he is.

Uhhhh isn't Broner supposed to be in prison?

well he was just fined 4million for knocking out that fella in Vegas. Isn’t it the anniversary of the Maidana fight around this time of year? I remember it was just before Christmas. Time to watch that classic again

I don't know much about Shakurs opponent but I'm putting money on Shakur

Is a stoppage.or decision more likely?

Anyone got info on Jalolov fighting pro again?
Last time i seen him fight was in the Amateurs vs Huni, I think he could make some huge waves in the pro circuit given how tall and skilled he is.

Good question, Huni has had two recent fights, but not heard anything about Jalolov, 2020 has probably hit these guys hard who lack large promotional pushes. But defo a worthy addition, needs to get fights though.

Good question, Huni has had two recent fights, but not heard anything about Jalolov, 2020 has probably hit these guys hard who lack large promotional pushes. But defo a worthy addition, needs to get fights though.

From what I gathered, he wants to compete in the olympics again to get the gold medal this time but I rather see him fight elite competitions in the pros isntead of knocking out undermatched and less experienced opponents in the olympics.
Huni is also very promising, although his style is very dangerous for HW and although Polynesians are known for their extraordinary strong chins a full power shot to the chin when he has his hands down could send him to sleep if he faces the wrong opponent.
Jalolov's style is definitely better as it makes use of his full range and being Southpaw just adds to that.

Not news but I thought some here might find it interesting. Interview with David Diamante (ring announcer with the dredds). Some life he’s had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back