Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Vianello is going to face Don Haynesworth, like he was supposed to before the fight got canceled.
Given the circumstances it's not that bad, but he should take him out in a few rounds and fight more durable opponents.
American HW Jared Anderson is going to face Johnnie Langston on the same card.

Roach says GGG possible opponent for Pac.

If Pac can drag him down to 154 or lower...
At surface glance, I think could be interesting.

Won’t happen, plus as a Pac fan... may not be a good idea.
https://www.badlefthook.com/2020/6/...iao-could-fight-gennadiy-golovkin-boxing-news

Duck Crawford to fight GGG? Keep dreaming Freddie.
tenor.gif

Eddie Hearn has confirmed Joshua has a leg injury, and was recently seen in Watford on crutches.

Duck Crawford to fight GGG? Keep dreaming Freddie.
tenor.gif

If there was any guy in recent memory who earned the right to pick what fights he wants to take in his 40's, Manny Pacquiao would be that guy.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Not exactly Boxing-related, but you can grow AFTER 22?

If there was any guy in recent memory who earned the right to pick what fights he wants to take in his 40's, Manny Pacquiao would be that guy.

Oh he sure as hell deserves to pick his fights, just not expect to win them.

So we have these PED users. And they keep testing positive. But really the problem is too much testing is making the PED problem look bad. When you do testing to that extent, you're going to find more people. You're going to find more cases. So I say slow the testing down, please.

Just would like to do a shout out to my old favorite figther, Donald 'the Cobra' Curry. Only got a couple of his fights back in the day, recorded on vhs, but, dayum, did I watch them. He was so sharp. 2 outta 4 were losses tho.LOL

I read a lot. =)

Sam Eggington is fighting a guy named Cheeseman next month. Omelette Belt is on the line.

DAZN just added Vazquez vs Marquez 2, which is hard to find on you tube or anywhere else.

Good fight. Watching it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back