Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Graham MVP LOL?

Brady 41 attempts, whew.

I think the MVP of that game is Doug Pederson. Coached to win, not scared ever.

Foles mvp no brainer

1152 total yards by both teams, highest total in any regular season or playoff game. 48.5 game point total got destroyed.

+5000 future bet hits!!!

Foles mvp no brainer

Yeah for sure. Even the pick he threw really wasn't his fault. He answered the bell tonight on the biggest stage. Probably made himself a shit ton of money too. LIke, tens of millions.

Ertz getting MVP? He's the one on the podium right now.

Edit: Can't be him, 7 catches for 67 yards.

Has to be Foles.

if anyone cares, as soon as 5d releases 2019 SB odds, I think im going in on the Eagles again if they open better than 10 to 1. I know the NFC East is tough, but this team is pretty stacked top to bottom and in the trenches

if anyone cares, as soon as 5d releases 2019 SB odds, I think im going in on the Eagles again if they open better than 10 to 1. I know the NFC East is tough, but this team is pretty stacked top to bottom and in the trenches

Their coach has the right mindset and was one of the reasons I had a 3u bet on them, even though he was wrong going for 2 in the second q.

Their coach has the right mindset and was one of the reasons I had a 3u bet on them, even though he was wrong going for 2 in the second q.
He gameplanned the shit out of that game

I think the MVP of that game is Doug Pederson. Coached to win, not scared ever.

couldve been but wouldve been a disservice to foles. plus pederson is not actually a player

take away the questionable int and you have a guy throwing for 3 tds, catching a td and almost 400 yrds in the air. theoretically the td catch is probably worth the same as the throw so maybe 4tds.

imo, foles game stats were as good if not better than bradys mvp numbers in the 2015 and 2017 superbowls, even the entire playoff numbers are very similar

couldve been but wouldve been a disservice to foles. plus pederson is not actually a player

take away the questionable int and you have a guy throwing for 3 tds, catching a td and almost 400 yrds in the air. theoretically the td catch is probably worth the same as the throw so maybe 4tds.

imo, foles game stats were as good if not better than bradys mvp numbers in the 2015 and 2017 superbowls, even the entire playoff numbers are very similar

I was joking about actually giving Pederson MVP. Foles was terrific and deserved it. But Pederson coached a BRILLIANT game. And put Foles in position to succeed.

I was joking about actually giving Pederson MVP. Foles was terrific and deserved it. But Pederson coached a BRILLIANT game. And put Foles in position to succeed.

yes, the fourth and 1 with 5 min left was the game winner. foles throwing off the back foot under pressure was the big fuk u to anyone who was still doubting the former pro bowl qb who holds the third highest single season passer rating in nfl history

i have no idea how anyone can say that he cant become alex smith

Back on the grind

Utah Jazz ML for 2u

Since I'm on a small hot streak with the bets I've posted for Dota 2 the last few weeks I guess I'll put in another one.

I really like Ehome.Immortal (or Ehome.I) vs IG.Vitality tomorrow at anything resembling dog odds. Got almost 4u on them at an avarage of 2.1.

Ehome.I is nothing to write home about, but they're a decently solid team with some decent players and seems to do decently in qualifiers and such. IG.V on the other hand is really streaky, had a long good streak about a month or so ago but then started losing a couple of games straight before they took a break, got back yesterday and lost two games to very mediocre teams. In one of the games they got properly stomped and the other they just looked bad in general. On top of it all they've lost a bunch of players since when they where actually good and the new ones doesn't seem to fit at all. Basically I'll fade them until they win a couple of games against something decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back