Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, say what you want about Foles (and I have), he sure as hell looks composed. The game in no way looks "too big" for him right now. Let's see if the Pats make their usual adjustments to make him uncomfortable and how he reacts.

Well, say what you want about Foles (and I have), he sure as hell looks composed. The game in no way looks "too big" for him right now. Let's see if the Pats make their usual adjustments to make him uncomfortable and how he reacts.
Pats defense isnt really that good. Look what Bortles did to them two weeks ago.

Pats defense isnt really that good. Look what Bortles did to them two weeks ago.

Well, for a half anyway. And (like the Eagles tonight to a degree) that was also due to New England's D getting gashed by the run. That for sure opens it all up.

I'm just somewhat impressed by Foles start. No jitters at all, and I expected them at least a little.

i know nothing compares to the super bowl but foles was the mvp of the pro bowl

i know nothing compares to the super bowl but foles was the mvp of the pro bowl

The pro bowl is sort of a joke. They don't really play hard, guys just try not to get hurt.

I took Philly -2.5 for 1u.

I'm assuming Cooks is done. He is there lone WR with scary speed. Even when he's not being thrown the ball, he threatens the safeties. I think this Eagles defense is matching up really well with New England, and now moreso with Cooks out. They've put the clamps on Gronk so far too.

And..right on cue New England picks it off LOL.

I love Doug Pederson. Guy coaches to win, and isn't scared of failure.

basically the same trickery ne tried but foles makes the catch where brady could not

lol "filthy" prop cashes. shit odds, but my football podcast called that one

Brady 23 first half attempts. And they are down 10. Liking my chances to hit my biggest bet of Brady o40.5 pass attempts.

Need Gronk to catch a 26 yard or longer pass though. That's my second biggest prop bet.

^^^FFS a 25 and a 24 yarder back to back, and I need it to be 26. Unreal.

hmm i kinda didnt think he made that catch tbh

Not sure if that should have stood, but I have Clement MVP at +30000. Man, if he could break one more big play and they win...

Not sure if that should have stood, but I have Clement MVP at +30000. Man, if he could break one more big play and they win...
for sure he's the MVP at this point

for sure he's the MVP at this point

Yeah, but White should maybe have won last year and the default is to sort of go with the QB. Still, I'm glad I put the little bet in at those odds. Clement has been an underrated playmaker for them (albeit with very limited touches) this year.

Yeah, but White should maybe have won last year and the default is to sort of go with the QB. Still, I'm glad I put the little bet in at those odds. Clement has been an underrated playmaker for them (albeit with very limited touches) this year.
meh, i dont think i agree. White was important in their comeback but Brady nearly had 500 yards lol

meh, i dont think i agree. White was important in their comeback but Brady nearly had 500 yards lol

True. Keep in mind though that White broke the Super Bowl record for receptions with 14 and scored 3 second half TD's LOL. I think at the least it's debatable.

That one has to be a TD. He takes 3 steps before he dives forward. This one is more a TD than the Clement one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back