Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I like the FG lines when their is an elite D involved. I put some on Pats first score being a FG
Also helps that we have a back up QB for the Eagles and the Pats are historically a bend but dont break kind of defense.

I'm also playing Philly sacks NE o2.5 times at +110. I really like this line. Philly KNOWS they have to get pressure. They can do it with just their front four, but if they aren't getting there they will bring some blitzes (probably up the middle) to get Brady off his spot. Brady is great at sliding in the pocket to buy time, but he will also willingly take a sack if there's nothing there and "live to fight another day".

At + odds I think this has value.

anyone betting on the length of the star spangled banner?

Nah. I looked into it and there's nothing sticking out. The lines that are pretty sure to hit are juiced accordingly. 120 seconds is sort of the benchmark. The average over the last 12 years is like 118.6, but 4 of the last 6 have gone over 120. And nobody can find any video of Pink previously singing it to time it (which might not be relevant this time anyway).

Basically, it's just a crapshoot LOL.

I looked into that bet far longer than I should have lol. Im on over 124 seconds at +160 and I am now a complete degen. Pink has the flu and its 3 degrees in Minni but this has been a lifelong dream of hers since she saw Whitney Houston do it (so her instagram says) I expect a lot of drawn out notes.

fuck it, taking the over

damn that i think that was 113 seconds

IDK shit about football enough to bet props...

Did well in college basketball today so throwing 1unit on Eagles ML for fun.

I'm gonna click my heels if philly scores first with a FG.

I looked into that bet far longer than I should have lol. Im on over 124 seconds at +160 and I am now a complete degen. Pink has the flu and its 3 degrees in Minni but this has been a lifelong dream of hers since she saw Whitney Houston do it (so her instagram says) I expect a lot of drawn out notes.

Did you win? How long was it?

there were great odds on the under. someone made some cash on that

FG prop gonna hit, nice!

FG baby. 2u on that woop wooop

Ugh Philly cash if they get up by 10.

Missing the extra point in the big one... Cmon son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back