Nick Diaz says GSP is going to give him an "A$$ Whoopin"

I don't mind people who fight for money. Anderson Silva fights for money and he's one of the best fighters in the world. I hate on fighters who don't give a crap about putting in a good performance like Rampage. People who fight for money want to be great so they can earn more money. When it's gifted to you, like it has been gifted to Rampage, you put in terrible performances and then cry like an ol' lady after you lose.
If you want to see a great Rampage cut his salary, but improve his win bonuses. Actually, knowing Rampage he'll probably only agree to fights he knows he can win then.

Rampage will always get a pass from me for being one of the few fighters to say they didnt win a fight. In the video below at 5:42, Rampage beats Ninja by decision, then tells everyone that he shouldnt have won the fight. Its not in the video, but before Shogun talks to him, Rampage tries to give Ninja the trophy and keeps telling him that he truly won the fight. You'll also notice that Rampage admits to not wanting to fight Shogun, but then states that he is a fighter and he'll fight whoever they pay him to.

How this guy got a fucking title shot after losing is beyond me

yea i remember him saying that - could just be humble of course - he wants to secure the fight however the public sees the rationale

I knew I recognized that excellent bit of opinion,near word for word with this one. "Corrone bought his own hype. Nate brought him back to reality. 9 times out of 10, a white boy like The Cowboy loses in a fight against a gritty Mexican, like Diaz." Courtesy of Badr89.
Btw, to your likely alternate account and likely main one, neither Diaz is any more a Mexican than GSP is,but Nick will still get his whooping soon.

Holy shit i can't believe you remembered that. i am not Badr89 btw. I always thought it was a great quote,so i thought i would say it.

I disagree completely. There is nothing fair about that comment either, just typical hater talk. "Well he deserves for me to hate him" isn't fair or objective.

This is a sport. If you are being fair and objective, you are not a fan - you are an analyst.

He says this basically every fight.

Why would he accuse GSP of being scared to fight him on numerous occasions if he believes hes going to get an ass-whooping?

And why do people say his weakness is wrestlers? the last great wrestler he fought was Sherk and he stuffed 18 of his 19 takedowns...

He means it in the context of "If I get my ass whooped, so be it."

Basically saying he isn't afraid.

BTW this is old.

I knew in my heart of hearts this was either a tonycpa thread or an egonspengler thread

Ok, do you feel better now?

He seemed pretty confident that GSP was going to beat him. Maybe that's why he didn't show up to the press conference the first time...maybe that's why he's talkin all the smack, to try and get some of that nervous energy out.

Scared, homie?

Didn't sound like it. Sounded ready to take a beating. Did you not catch the drift of his simple statement? Stupid homie?

So Diaz has nothing to lose, he's going to come out swinging.....

Oh wait, he does that in every fight anyway.

C'mon Diaz!!!

Forget about Diaz.

Was that a clean shaven Roy Nelson in a suit with thin moustaches?

good times.

He isn't literally saying he's going to go out and lose, he knows that even if he wins he'll probably get beat up a bit. There were a few threads about this when it happened..

Back