Nick Diaz says GSP is going to give him an "A$$ Whoopin"

Sounds super confident in his ability to stop GSP's takedowns.

Yeahh run with it Diaz haters. You got us real good!

BTW...Nick says something like that before every fight.

He didn't say GSP will give him an ass whooping, he was implying if GSP happened to beat him, then he is willing to take an ass whooping.

Yeah, Diaz knows he will get an ass whooping, but he is prepared for it.
I think he knows every fight is a possible ass whoopin.

I agree. I think he's going to get beat up standing, leaned on, taken down and beaten on. I expect it to look like a more violent version of Bendo/Nate without the leg punches.

...but...but I liked the leg punches!

Anyone who tries to rationalize anything that comes out of Nick Diaz's mouth is probably over thinking it.

Nick has a lot of trouble with wrestlers. He has no chance of winning this fight. But I would like to see if GSP can outbox Diaz as he did BJ and Kos.

He won't get his ass whooped, he's going to shock the world!

I think it was badly worded self deprecation. All you mother fuckers think I'm gonna get my ass kicked. Fine, I'll show up, do my fight and even if I lose, I got paid, you bitches!!

[Haters_gonna_hate.jpg]

I have to agree with Diaz.

Between 37:00 and 38:00 Diaz says:

"The only reason I'm getting this fight is because people want to see me take an ass whooping, right about now, so alright I'm ready. I already worked for it, I'll take my ass whooping, I'll take my money, and I'll go home."

Best fight analysis I've ever heard, from anyone...

Does anyone else remember this? Strange comment. Diaz doesn't seem too confident.
Usually you get quite a bit of tough talk out of Diaz but this seems like a pretty realistic comment.

Thoughts?

That was pure sarcasm. You must be a very gullible person. His angst is about the match making. He was very upset. He never wanted to fight BJ Penn.

209 Don't be scared homie or whatever.

GSP by completely outclassing diaz

Yeahh run with it Diaz haters. You got us real good!

BTW...Nick says something like that before every fight.

This. Nick means he hasn't lost a legitemate fight (except for jeremy, but that was at the beginning of his career) and if he's going to lose, he's ready to lose legitemately. Not by getting laid on for 3/5. rounds. And ya, he says that all the time.

Old news. Doesn't Nick say something like "Okay, lets go get my ass whooping" at the end of the pre Carlos Condit presser?

Nick gets bloodied in almost all of his fights, it's a given.

But GSP will definitely see a fighter in Nick that is different than all of his opponents combined. Nick comes at you hard, always pressuring. Too bad he failed to cut off Condit. He's gonna have to cut off GSP. Nick is very dangerous off his back, always banging away and scrambling.

I have GSP winning this but it ain't going to be pretty. Both are gonna come out swollen and bloody.

Hes just saying that so people will stop asking him questions. If you say yeah he'll beat my ass who's gonna keep asking you about the fight? Diaz wants to be left alone.

hmm. never thought I would hear that from Diaz. I dont like it, he should at least try to believe in himself.

Back