News Ngannou vs JDS just announced

If he can get inside I think he's got a chance but it's one of those fights where it just doesn't seem possible.
JDS tends to get connected on during his fights, but he’ll obviously have to employ a more conservative strategy if he wishes to defeat Ngannou.

We’ll either be treated to a brutal KO, or a total snooze-fest.

Anyone expecting a competitive fight here is not very familiar with sport, or these two athletes.

Surprised, jds said he wanted to be off until end of August

Guess this fight is what he wanted, it def gets him a title shot if he wins

Francis hits a lot harder than Reem, and we seen what Reem did to JDS. I am not still sold on JDS's chin holding up when Francis connects. I think Francis will knock him out.

Good night santos loll, he is going to Get caught sooner or later even if he use His Jab perfectly. Maybe if he mixed IT Up with wrestling but he love His boxing to Much for that

JDS is showing his balls, I respect that. And Francis tries to be active - I like the match-up. But Francis will punish JDS in the first round.

Sherdog told me Black Beast was going to knock out JDS. What happened there? Literally the exact opposite.

JDS got balls taking this fight. This will be incredible.

Maybe in his prime I would've picked JDS. Ngannou may have screwed up in his fight with Lewis but he's still a solid fighter. Way better chin than JDS these days and can land just as easy on JDS.

REDv7si.jpg
ioqHir3.png

Great fight.

But if DC get the Brock fight & I presume Francis/ JDS will set up the next contender after that then Stipe is left on the sidelines bitching whilst the division rolls on without him.

I think Ngannou puts JDS away TBH. But I'd love for Junior to turn the clock back and get another title shot

The winner of this definitely deserves a TS, but so does Stipe. Ugh, can we get this Brock fight over with already?
Stipe doesnt deserve at TS. hes coming off a loss and hasnt fought in a year. While Stipe was complaining about a rematch other fighters were building winning streaks.

Sucks knowing that neither deserves nor has even close to as good of a chance In a shot against cormier as stipe

Not

Even

Close

(Francis by KO)

LMAO. Stipe who lasted 1 minute? I would bet everything that either guy lasts longer when they fight DC. You are always hating everything that isn't Stipe at HW

You are always hating everything that isn't Stipe at HW
Super false

And either one of them, even if they happen to beat DC, would quickly lose the belt to Stipe anyway

holy shit , this will be good and exiting !

Super false

And either one of them, even if they happen to beat DC, would quickly lose the belt to Stipe anyway

Perhaps. But it's ok to appreciate other HWs. JDS vs Ngannou is a crazy fight. Especially when you consider JDS is well past his best. Either winner would have done a lot more than Stipe recently.

Sucks knowing that neither deserves nor has even close to as good of a chance In a shot against cormier as stipe

Not

Even

Close

(Francis by KO)
The guy that got knocked out in the first round? Ok.

Ngannou first punch KO. Seriously though, it will be over in one round Francis will take over the division.

Back