Is Dana stacking 299 to counter program Ngannou's next fight?

That was a good argument going in to Fury/Ngannou but doesn’t work so well now. Promotions don’t make fights to loose money. It all changed when Fury’s butt hit the canvas.
I don’t think the Saudis care much if they make money but maybe idk

Joshua/Francis is literally occurring to coincide with UK PPV times to try and maximize Joshua's appeal.

What's your excuse if it still flops then?
That's literally bullshit, again the Saudis are throwing money around to stage the biggest fights in Saudi, they don't give a shit about ppv buys. How many fucking times must you be told.

You left out the part where the Jones vs. Gane PPV numbers are a COMPLETE UNKNOWN. The PPV numbers aren't public since they moved to ESPN+.

Tbh usually i don't put much interest on PPV numbers. I care more about the fights and aventually the story telling behind it even though these numbers sometimes can a be part of it

I'd rather see 299 than Ngannou vs Joshua by a long shot
I get it but we live in a time in which we can easily watch both even if it happens at the same time.
But last i heard the AJ Ngannou fight will occure on friday instead of saturday.

Joshua vs Ngannou will sell. Joshua used to sell PPVs against less popular fighters than Ngannou.

untitled-2-jpg.1023147

Any card not involving Jon Jones or bigger in star will flop if going head to head with Frank. The entire sporting world is in notice for Frank’s next fight because the whole world wants a Fury rematch

Back