Is Dana stacking 299 to counter program Ngannou's next fight?

I hope Dana's paying you well. This post is pathetic even for a UFC shill.
Notice how you don't have any facts supporting you and I do? Facts don't care about your feelings.

Jones/Gane definitively was the bigger fight than Fury/Ngannou. The numbers aren't remotely close.

Notice how you don't have any facts supporting you and I do? Facts don't care about your feelings.

Jones/Gane definitively was the bigger fight than Fury/Ngannou. The numbers aren't remotely close.

You have:
- Fake PPV numbers
- Comparison of a 3 days google trends graph with a 30 days google trends graph.

Your post is pathetic.

You have:
- Fake PPV numbers
- Comparison of a 3 days google trends graph with a 30 days google trends graph.

Your post is pathetic.
As opposed to you having... what exactly again?

I can't help but notice that immediately after Ngannou vs Anthony Joshua was announced, Dana comes out and announced 2 major fights, Poirier vs Saint-Denis being scheduled for the same weekend as Ngannou vs Joshua.

He did the exact same thing when Ngannou vs Fury was announced. Do you think it is coincidence or related?
why would anyone care about Poirier vs Saint-Denis?

What's with all the Francis hate?
He's one of the nicest guys and has a remarkable story which is still playing out

I don't get it?
I don't think he beats Joshua, but I am intrigued to find out and will support him. I scoffed at the Fury fight, but he proved me wrong. It's also rumored he will be paid at least $15m. He would Need to fight for 100 years to earn that with the ufc

Conor probably doesn't really earn anything close to $15m guarantee. Probably find some inflated bs like his inflated ppv numbers

I just don't get the hate?

Yeh, but no one cares if Fury/Frank sold well. The Saudi's wanted to see it so they paid for it. Frank only cares that he got paid, which he did.

And yeh, no way he's fighting this year in MMA. That would be dumb. He'll make way more doing boxing. He's not going to go back to MMA when he can just fight in boxing for so much more money.

I'd be very surprised if PFL ever make a cent out of Big Frank at this point.
If Frank looses to Joshua, then he will come back to mma. If he wins, he stays in boxing. With a loss, I could see him fighting the winner of the Bellator/pfl champions match. It’s really the only fight that would make sense outside the ufc. Unless they want to throw him an easy win against a guy like JDS or Werdum first.

What's with all the Francis hate?
He's one of the nicest guys and has a remarkable story which is still playing out

I don't get it?
I don't think he beats Joshua, but I am intrigued to find out and will support him. I scoffed at the Fury fight, but he proved me wrong. It's also rumored he will be paid at least $15m. He would Need to fight for 100 years to earn that with the ufc

Conor probably doesn't really earn anything close to $15m guarantee. Probably find some inflated bs like his inflated ppv numbers

I just don't get the hate?
It's just some people man, they love when people fail and hate when people succeed. It's mostly the members that fall for Dana's lies and back the UFC over everyone else i'd suppose, sheeple.

Last edited:
I can't help but notice that immediately after Ngannou vs Anthony Joshua was announced, Dana comes out and announced 2 major fights, Poirier vs Saint-Denis being scheduled for the same weekend as Ngannou vs Joshua.

He did the exact same thing when Ngannou vs Fury was announced. Do you think it is coincidence or related?

Counter-programing a boxing match that's on at 11am Pacific time with a great UFC card that prelims start 6+ hours later?

I'd rather see 299 than Ngannou vs Joshua by a long shot

It's Friday night due to the F1 race the next day.

So they aren't on at the same time at all.

You are literally right now trying to argue that just because 16x as many people PAID to watch Jon Jones that somehow MORE people watched Francis from other streams to compensate despite neither him nor Fury ever being draws. Even though Jon also had those same other streams too.

You're embarrassing yourself with this. Nobody gave a flying fuck about Fury/Ngannou until DURING & AFTER the event when Ngannou did surprisingly well instead of getting obliterated. You can literally see it in the Google Trends where Jon has interest building as his fight comes up whereas Ngannou's only happens literally that day as the results happen.

View attachment 1023017
View attachment 1023018

giphy.gif
Yawww !!! you do realize how inconsistent and inacurate your graphic curves are ? and it's not even funny.You do realize it does not reflect the global TV views we're talking about, right ?

Listen, i live in france and i'm telling you mma got really really big here not only with the french ufc fighters who perform pretty well and others that are making big noise in other org such as PFL KSW ONE, all of them popping up like crazy on big tv / radio shows tv news, newspapers etc..
BUT !!! Besides the UFC paris maybe, no mma event has been covered up like fury ngannou. That's how it works here in Europe (don't know where you from though) boxing still gets slightly more coverage than MMA which, of all the more established sports such as boxing, still remains an outsider in terme of global popularity...and global tv views.

anyway back to your comment you need to learn how to use and read the trends, your not good at tt yet, as well as the 16 x more you keep pushing can't be accurate either since you're reffering to the 67/70K PPV buys IN THE US....Some says (like helwani) it might have sold more than 400k worldwide but i have no idea how acurate it is or not, all i know is it was watched a lot via diferrent tv broadcast channel, including free streams etc... It doesn't mean it was a massiv success but far from the failure some want us to believe, and still succesful enough to promote another big show that gets everyone talking with seemingly a lot of interest.

Well if you have something else to convince me i'll take it no problem, until then agree to disagree that's all i have to say.

Dana is in direct war with Frank and has decided he wants to come out on top. No matter the costs!

But seriously I think they just dont want 299 to come off as throwaway card while everybody waits for 300. In the end they want you to buy all of them.
Fucking awesome av, man

It seems kind of counter intuitive since Saudi top priority isn't pay-per-view buys. If anything it might even hurt the UFC more than Francis/Joshua.

No idea. All i know is 299 looks great.

I wouldn't put it pass him but this is a big ppv but Dana doesn’t call the ALL the shots. He is just the voice, he’s the one who deals with the media and takes blame.
um, no

he runs the fucking show, nothing happens unless he says yes

Yawww !!! you do realize how inconsistent and inacurate your graphic curves are ? and it's not even funny.You do realize it does not reflect the global TV views we're talking about, right ?

Listen, i live in france and i'm telling you mma got really really big here not only with the french ufc fighters who perform pretty well and others that are making big noise in other org such as PFL KSW ONE, all of them popping up like crazy on big tv / radio shows tv news, newspapers etc..
BUT !!! Besides the UFC paris maybe, no mma event has been covered up like fury ngannou. That's how it works here in Europe (don't know where you from though) boxing still gets slightly more coverage than MMA which, of all the more established sports such as boxing, still remains an outsider in terme of global popularity...and global tv views.

anyway back to your comment you need to learn how to use and read the trends, your not good at tt yet, as well as the 16 x more you keep pushing can't be accurate either since you're reffering to the 67/70K PPV buys IN THE US....Some says (like helwani) it might have sold more than 400k worldwide but i have no idea how acurate it is or not, all i know is it was watched a lot via diferrent tv broadcast channel, including free streams etc... It doesn't mean it was a massiv success but far from the failure some want us to believe, and still succesful enough to promote another big show that gets everyone talking with seemingly a lot of interest.

Well if you have something else to convince me i'll take it no problem, until then agree to disagree that's all i have to say.
We are now at the point that you are pretending Fury / Ngannou was actually live on TV instead of exclusively on PPV.

And that nobody even Googling the fight at all until the day it happened doesn't mean people had little interest in it.

And that Francis was more popular in France than literal French fighter Cyril Gane. Who the Google Trends also show the opposite specifically for France even after I disproved you with your own worldwide specific metric. But here's France too buddy in the month leading up to their fights:

1705022829344.png

1705022863020.png

Nobody gave a flying fuck about Fury/Ngannou until after the fight as it was expected to be a freak show blowout.

Fuck you're embarrassing.

Yep and it won’t make a dime either which proves Dana correct and shows how generous their offer to him actually was.

That was a good argument going in to Fury/Ngannou but doesn’t work so well now. Promotions don’t make fights to loose money. It all changed when Fury’s butt hit the canvas.

We are now at the point that you are pretending Fury / Ngannou was actually live on TV instead of exclusively on PPV.

And that nobody even Googling the fight at all until the day it happened doesn't mean people had little interest in it.

And that Francis was more popular in France than literal French fighter Cyril Gane. Who the Google Trends also show the opposite specifically for France even after I disproved you with your own worldwide specific metric. But here's France too buddy in the month leading up to their fights:

View attachment 1023082

View attachment 1023083

Nobody gave a flying fuck about Fury/Ngannou until after the fight as it was expected to be a freak show blowout.

Fuck you're embarrassing.

"We are now at the point that you are pretending Fury / Ngannou was actually live on TV instead of exclusively on PPV." yeaaah Mr curves tell us what you know about how it was broadcasted in let's say every single country of Europe and Africa .....?

you're confused, trends ≠ popularity
Gane is not more famous than Ngannou here in france you can spin it all you want believe all you want...definitly not. The thing is with these curves, you need to check more informations to make relevent like the news coverage, research on youtube, region, country, age etc...all this separated can gives you different reads of the situation but ultimatly more data = more relevent analysis which is far from the case with your curve.

"And that nobody even Googling the fight at all until the day it happened doesn't mean people had little interest in it." absolutly but i'm sure both you and i googled it before the fight

"Nobody gave a flying fuck about Fury/Ngannou until after the fight as it was expected to be a freak show blowout." In some sense yes, and ppv or not before/after you and I as many others still watched it right ?

"Fuck you're embarrassing" be happy everything is alright at least i hope for you...

Listen we won't get on the same line on this one and the language barrier makes it difficult for me so with all due respect let's put an end to this discussion. Maybe we'll get along well on another subject

Last edited:
Back