Is Dana stacking 299 to counter program Ngannou's next fight?

You're right.

Jones vs Gane drew an absolute fuck ton more viewers than Fury/Ngannou.
Not sure if you're serious or not...you do realize football (real football) gets billions more views than the with little to no ppvs ? guess which one is more popular, more profitable, gets more media coverage ? Not to overestimate and make an ngannou/fury/joshua fight bigger than it is but you see the point. In no world jones/gane gets more attention, more media coverage, more views and you know it.

It was stacked well before Francis v Joshua was announced

Not sure if you're serious or not...you do realize football (real football) gets billions more views than the with little to no ppvs ? guess which one is more popular, more profitable, gets more media coverage ? Not to overestimate and make an ngannou/fury/joshua fight bigger than it is but you see the point. In no world jones/gane gets more attention, more media coverage, more views and you know it.
You are legit brain dead if you believe Fury / Ngannou had more views than Jones / Gane when the latter did over 16x more PPV buys alone. 16x more people PAID to watch Jones, but sure it totally got dwarfed once you count the free streamers because in your mind apparently nobody also streamed Jones or something.

I'm not surprised though considering you insanely tried to compare Fury / Ngannou to football which is free on nationwide cable networks and not a PPV like Fury / Ngannou was.

Honest about boxing? He said years ago that he wants to be able to box lol.
We're now at the point in the narrative shift that "wanting to box" is totally the same thing as abandoning MMA solely to box like he's currently doing.

Fuck you guys embarrass yourselves more than any of us UFC shills ever do. At least the guys who always said it's just about the money aren't twisting themselves into knots trying to explain away why Francis is doing 3 boxing matches in a row despite having contractually signed to fight in MMA by summer 2024.

Nah, he's right imo, the AJ vs Francis fight is the biggest fight in a very long time. And they're talking about Wilder and that Asian dude being on the undercard. I think you're the one that doesn't get it imo.

Yeah champ, a fight card headlined by two non-Americans, one of whom was a minor PPV draw in the UFC and the other who drew mediocre US free TV ratings, is going to be the biggest fight ever - airing on a Friday morning and afternoon in the US.

You think millions of Americans are going to take the day off work to watch it?

I don’t know brother. All I can say is that I listened to his interview with Ariel and judged this whole situation based on Franc’s own words. Did you hear Franc out
and listen to the interview? He asked for a 3 fight deal with a clean break. Sounds reasonable. Hunter Campbell and Dana weren’t having it. Franc graciously kept it vague, but their offer was something absurd. Franc would need to sign for something like 6+ fights, and if he lost the belt, he’d go back to making 100-200k per fight. As if that wasn’t restrictive enough, there was also a time constraint on the contract, so if he fought out his contract before X years was up, he’d still need to wait before he could box. Only a blind hater would think that these terms are reasonable. Of course Franc countered with the other stuff (unions, health insurance, etc) He knew they wouldn’t bite, but he tested the waters anyway just to gage how much they valued him. Turns out, he was right.

“Used the PFL”? I’m sorry, but what exactly did Franc get from the PFL? They threw him some cash for the privelege of saying that they have a UFC champ on their roster. Franc may never fight in the PFL, but who gives a shit? Do you even watch their cards? This was just PFL waging petty war on the UFC. Anything to bolster their nonsensical claim as a “co-leader” in MMA.

Franc damn sure ain’t a victim. He set out with a dream and achieved it despite the world telling him he was wrong and “fumbled the bag”. I’m sorry my dude, but your claims aren’t really justifiable in light of the facts. It would appear that you’re just a Franc hater.
All this is depends on if Big Frank is being fully honest or not and I don’t believe he is as he’s already proven he has no problems being deceptive when it works for him.

Dana is in direct war with Frank and has decided he wants to come out on top. No matter the costs!

But seriously I think they just dont want 299 to come off as throwaway card while everybody waits for 300. In the end they want you to buy all of them.

Theres really nothing Dana can do to win that war. Even if Francis never wins another fight in anything ever again he can claim victory on the financials. When you get a black eye you wait for it to heal. You don't try to pretend you never got one because you did and that'd be stupid.

You do realize PPV buys count the amount of people who bought, AKA watched, the fight right? Not the money generated? 1 buy = at least 1 person.

The price per buy and therefore how much was generated in revenue by it is a completely separate thing. This thread is about people *watching* the events.

So yes, having the higher buy rate would be beating them.

PPV is just a scam dumb Americans fall for. The rest of the world barely does any PPV at all and these boxing events aren't catered to the North American market.

PPV is just a scam dumb Americans fall for. The rest of the world barely does any PPV at all and these boxing events aren't catered to the North American market.

Please tell me more about which free cable channel Fury / Ngannou was on instead of being exclusively on PPV.

It's not even airing at the same time. The fight should be over by the time the UFC prelims start.
Don’t ruin it. So many people in here are so obsessed with Dana that they literally waste their time trying to find new ways and things to bash him about.

Yet here’s Ngannou once again being dishonest as fuck. He was supposed to fight for PFL in 2024.. Remember? Now he says no. The guy has no idea what words like loyalty, and honesty even mean. He’s a lowlife and always has been..Period.

It's hilarious that these people still can't grasp the fact that the Saudis literally couldn't care less about making a profit and Francis pay is guaranteed, shitty ppv or not.
Even if the fight was in the US or UK, Francis would be just fine. AJ is a huge star, even without the titles. Famous boxers can still make good pay even if the PPV isn't great.

Isn't the boxing on like 6 hours before the UFC anyway?

Even if the fight was in the US or UK, Francis would be just fine. AJ is a huge star, even without the titles. Famous boxers can still make good pay even if the PPV isn't great.
Joshua/Francis is literally occurring to coincide with UK PPV times to try and maximize Joshua's appeal.

What's your excuse if it still flops then?

Isn't the boxing on like 6 hours before the UFC anyway?

Maybe? But by the time Joshua Vs Francis is done it will be the prelims of 299
There's been too much mixed messages about this. When the fight is happening "on March 9th" they mean at 1:30am Riyadh time is when Joshua and Francis are *actually* fighting.

The card's actually on Friday March 8th, and is occurring in the middle of the afternoon for North America.

You are legit brain dead if you believe Fury / Ngannou had more views than Jones / Gane when the latter did over 16x more PPV buys alone. 16x more people PAID to watch Jones, but sure it totally got dwarfed once you count the free streamers because in your mind apparently nobody also streamed Jones or something.

I'm not surprised though considering you insanely tried to compare Fury / Ngannou to football which is free on nationwide cable networks and not a PPV like Fury / Ngannou was.
first of the numbers you're referring to are the us ppvs only. you know the jones/gane fight didn't got quite the same media coverage worldwide than the fury/ngannou fight. right? That fight had been broadcasted not only in the US but also in the Midle east, east, Asia and Africa. So it looks like you have comprehension and reading difficulties but i tell you again the fury/ngannou fight certainly got more global views than the jones fight which is logically easy to understand.

first of the numbers you're referring to are the us ppvs only. you know the jones/gane fight didn't got quite the same media coverage worldwide than the fury/ngannou fight. right? That fight had been broadcasted not only in the US but also in the Midle east, east, Asia and Africa. So it looks like you have comprehension and reading difficulties but i tell you again the fury/ngannou fight certainly got more global views than the jones fight which is logically easy to understand.

You left out the part where the Jones vs. Gane PPV numbers are a COMPLETE UNKNOWN. The PPV numbers aren't public since they moved to ESPN+.

You are literally right now trying to argue that just because 16x as many people PAID to watch Jon Jones that somehow MORE people watched Francis from other streams to compensate despite neither him nor Fury ever being draws. Even though Jon also had those same other streams too.

You're embarrassing yourself with this. Nobody gave a flying fuck about Fury/Ngannou until DURING & AFTER the event when Ngannou did surprisingly well instead of getting obliterated. You can literally see it in the Google Trends where Jon has interest building as his fight comes up whereas Ngannou's only happens literally that day as the results happen.

1705006136854.png
1705006298347.png

giphy.gif

You are literally right now trying to argue that just because 16x as many people PAID to watch Jon Jones that somehow MORE people watched Francis from other streams to compensate despite neither him nor Fury ever being draws. Even though Jon also had those same other streams too.

You're embarrassing yourself with this. Nobody gave a flying fuck about Fury/Ngannou until DURING & AFTER the event when Ngannou did surprisingly well instead of getting obliterated. You can literally see it in the Google Trends where Jon has interest building as his fight comes up whereas Ngannou's only happens literally that day as the results happen.

View attachment 1023017
View attachment 1023018

giphy.gif

I hope Dana's paying you well. This post is pathetic even for a UFC shill.

Back