News Ngannou vs JDS just announced

The guy that got knocked out in the first round? Ok.
Yes. Do u watch a lot of MMA?

JDS got KO'd by stipe in the first. Not even sure if that's more embarrasssing than what he did to Francis though...

The matchup i wanted to see at HW

Sucks a bit that JDS is not in his prime anymore but it is what it is.

I'd like to see Francis KTFO JDS.

If he connects there is a very good chance of that happening. And since he has a very good chance of connecting then....well.....it's probably what's going to happen

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but the only fight NGannou did not land a clean strong punch was vs Black Beast. He lost against Stipe but he did land a big power shot early in the fight it,s just that Stipe was not KOed by it. Not only is NGannou arguably the most devastating striker in the UFC but he's also one of the most precise. He always seem to find a way land that huge KO killshot of his and i think JDS will be the next one in line to get a taste of it

jds is gonna go for those body jabs and ngannou will uppercut him into oblivion

Great match. I could see it going either way. Jds brings it all the time and this will make the fight exciting. A bloodied jds takes it by tko after nganou gassing

I would be surprised if we see that Ngannou against anyone without NCAA credentials.

I guess we'll see if he lands on his back again how he reacts, but JDS doesn't seem to be the guy to put him there.

Well.....I was talking more about Lewis. And we know that guy didn't have any wrestling credentials

JDS really struggles against fighters with boxing style based on straight punches like Stipe and Cain. Ngannou is not like that so I think JDS has a better chance than many here are thinking, but of course he can very well be annihilated.

Back