NFL Discussion, v44: Awwwwww the Denver Broncos ???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit. GB was hitting Romo late and below the knee's every chance they got, and not a thing was said.

Stop blaming the refs, stop calling things karma, stop thinking shit is anymore than what it is. Every single game for every single team, there's bad calls...on both sides. Stop with the god damn excuses.

Are you retarded. I literally said there was a bad call against the packers and a bad call against the cowboys and that it evened out. Im not blaming the refs for shit.

Soldier Field is much worse. This picture isnt even in January like last weeks game.

750x422

That may be, I just know the field was shitty for the playoff game. I don't know MUCH about the bears/packers but I can almost guarantee you this...

The Redskins playing field is god awful.

And, that link you posted is pretty awesome. That's kinda crazy how they do that

Soldier Field is the grass near an abandoned factory.

Are you retarded. I literally said there was a bad call against the packers and a bad call against the cowboys and that it evened out. Im not blaming the refs for shit.

I'm actually not retarded, thanks for asking...I guess.

That's my point. There's no "evening out", I could sit here and point to another penalty that would off set that, and then another that "evened it out" and then another that offset it again. THAT'S my point. I didn't fuck your mother. I said stop bringing up the refs. It's a part of the game.

So is like...90% of this website just assholes that think personal insults get your point across? Or do they all just think that every thing that's said is a direct personal insult to them? You'd think...oh...the heavies, all this stupid shit must just be how MMA fans online kind of are...and then you go to a different sports section and it's the same thing. Are we doomed to have our collective "jimmies rustled" forever, or does this website just attract that shit?

I'm actually not retarded, thanks for asking...I guess.

That's my point. There's no "evening out", I could set here and point to another penalty that would off set that, and then another that "evened it out" and then another that offset it again.

So is like...90% of this website just assholes that think personal insults get your point across? Or do they all just think that every thing that's said is a direct personal insult to them? You'd think...oh...the heavies, all this stupid shit must just be how MMA fans online kind of are...and then you go to a different sports section and it's the same thing. Are we doomed to have our collective "jimmies rustled" forever, or does this website just attract that shit?

No, I actually thought that you were retarded since you said:

"Stop blaming the refs, stop calling things karma, stop thinking shit is anymore than what it is. Every single game for every single team, there's bad calls...on both sides. Stop with the god damn excuses. "

Right after you said:

"Bullshit. GB was hitting Romo late and below the knee's every chance they got, and not a thing was said."

At best you didn't even read my comment and just felt like saying your weird little contradictory crap there. Cant wait to see what your rustled jimmies come up with next tho.

No, I actually thought that you were retarded since you said:

"Stop blaming the refs, stop calling things karma, stop thinking shit is anymore than what it is. Every single game for every single team, there's bad calls...on both sides. Stop with the god damn excuses. "

Right after you said:

"Bullshit. GB was hitting Romo late and below the knee's every chance they got, and not a thing was said."

At best you didn't even read my comment and just felt like saying your weird little contradictory crap there. Cant wait to see what your rustled jimmies come up with next tho.

There is literally nothing contradictory there, that's unintended.

You said, basically "The pass interference evened out the catch" I said bullshit to that because, as I pointed out, there were other calls that would have made it "uneven" now wouldn't it? Then, I went on to reinforce my previous statement by saying that it happens constantly, there is no "evening out", it just is.

I provided an example, and then elaborated. Sorry I didn't word it in a way that you could understand, apparently.

Again, I didn't fuck your mother. I made a widespread statement about the shit that's been said, regarding refs, for the last two weeks.

There is literally nothing contradictory there, that's unintended.

You said, basically "The pass interference evened out the catch" I said bullshit to that because, as I pointed out, there were other calls that would have made it "uneven" now wouldn't it? Then, I went on to reinforce my previous statement by saying that it happens constantly, there is no "evening out", it just is.

I provided an example, and then elaborated. Sorry I didn't word it in a way that you could understand, apparently.

Again, I didn't fuck your mother. I made a widespread statement about the shit that's been said, regarding refs, for the last two weeks.

Me: "Shitty calls on both sides that were each worth a td. It evened out"

You: "The refs didn't call any of the dirty hits on Romo that happen in every game and really weren't that bad"

You right after crying about the refs: "Stop blaming the refs"

I understood you fine.

If you want to get specific on missed calls then there was a lot of holding and missed pi that the refs didn't call but you cant expect them to be perfect. What you hope for is that the big, game changing calls that result in points either being scored or taken away even out. And it did. And I'm happy.

I thought the Pokes were road warriors?

A little torn up grass shouldn't be that big of a deal, you'd think they'd be better off given how mediocre they are on turf.

Me: "Shitty calls on both sides that were each worth a td. It evened out"

You: "The refs didn't call any of the dirty hits on Romo that happen in every game and really weren't that bad"

You right after crying about the refs: "Stop blaming the refs"

I understood you fine.

If you want to get specific on missed calls then there was a lot of holding and missed pi that the refs didn't call but you cant expect them to be perfect. What you hope for is that the big, game changing calls that result in points either being scored or taken away even out. And it did. And I'm happy.

The point of the hits was, it pokes a major fucking hole in your argument of everything being "even" and that you could sit down, on either team, and go back and forth until you're fucking nuts pointing out missed calls. This whole "it evened itself out" is a fallacy. It didn't because that's not all that happened.

The entire point was, and maybe this is a better way of saying it, the refs should be considered just like anything else....like a tackle for a loss or a long catch...it's part of the game. It's all human, one way or the other.

You make it out like I was bitching about the refs, then telling you not to bitch about the refs. You are reading what i'm saying, but you aint understanding it. Either way, I'm done bickering back and forth with you about what I, myself, meant. I'm pretty positive I know what the hell I meant, and that you didn't take it like I meant it.

Remember last Monday-Tuesday when the Cowboy fans were telling everyone to move the fuck on from the Det game?

It's Thursday and they are still complaining about a call that was a lot more legit then that flag getting picked up.

Dez probably cried a little that night.

He seems like that kinda guy.

I thought the Pokes were road warriors?

A little torn up grass shouldn't be that big of a deal, you'd think they'd be better off given how mediocre they are on turf.

I didn't blame a single thing that happened in the game on the turf.

Remember last Monday-Tuesday when the Cowboy fans were telling everyone to move the fuck on from the Det game?

It's Thursday and they are still complaining about a call that was a lot more legit then that flag getting picked up.

Yea but Romo got pushed around a little. Totally different bro

The point of the hits was, it pokes a major fucking hole in your argument of everything being "even" and that you could sit down, on either team, and go back and forth until you're fucking nuts pointing out missed calls. This whole "it evened itself out" is a fallacy. It didn't because that's not all that happened.

The entire point was, and maybe this is a better way of saying it, the refs should be considered just like anything else....like a tackle for a loss or a long catch...it's part of the game. It's all human, one way or the other.

You make it out like I was bitching about the refs, then telling you not to bitch about the refs. You are reading what i'm saying, but you aint understanding it. Either way, I'm done bickering back and forth with you about what I, myself, meant. I'm pretty positive I know what the hell I meant, and that you didn't take it like I meant it.

Dont worry I understand exactly where you are coming from.

autism-speaks-logo1.jpg

You remember that Wednesday when the NFL came out and said it missed SEVEN calls that would've been positive for Dallas, in that same game, and everyone just ignored it? Including a defensive holding (you know, the same one that should've been called on Anthony Hitchens) in a much more dire situation, later in the game when Dallas was still losing?

It's dumb, A single play does not define a game. Detroit didn't lose because of the Refs and Green Bay didn't win because of the refs.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago

Riddle me this: why would OSU QB Cardale Jones be having a press conference at his High School if he were returning to school?

No I understand exactly where you are coming from.

autism-speaks-logo1.jpg

Oh my, from retard jokes to autism...you sure are a clever cat aren't you? Had to dig deep into the wit to get that one, good thing you saved that for when you really needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back