NFL Discussion, v44: Awwwwww the Denver Broncos ???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or for a quicker summation, stealing what someone said on Twitter, Tomsula was basically hired to the be 9ers Jason Garret: a stooge who's there to execute the FO's bidding, to do it for cheap and without question.

Wait and see how much Tomsula gets paid.

Bad year to call someone Jason Garret when youre trying to say howbad theyre gonna do

Niner beat writers are already reporting that top tier coordinators aren't interested in the Niners because it's clear that the FO controls everything. We are so, so fucked.

I gotta say, this niners turmoil is beautiful.

Continue filling Folsom Lake with your tears

Or for a quicker summation, stealing what someone said on Twitter, Tomsula was basically hired to the be 9ers Jason Garret: a stooge who's there to execute the FO's bidding, to do it for cheap and without question.

Wait and see how much Tomsula gets paid.

I think Tomsula is a good hire. If the right coordinators come in.

You also obviously know nothing about Jason Garrett, and just follow the main stream media/other teams fans and don't think for yourself. If anything, in the last 4 years, Jerry has taken a bigger step back than ever before. They have a good young head coach, good experienced coordinators, and a head of scouting/director of player personnel in Will McClay who has head lined 4-5 straight pretty decent drafts.

I should also take the time to congratulate the GB fans in here. That was a good game, a real good game. Forget "the catch" or whatever, it's been a long time since my team could compete with the best of the best. Even though the Cowboys lost, I thought we went toe to toe with GB and I was impressed with the results.

My hatred for Pete in Seattle will have me pulling for you guys, hard. NE and GB super bowl would be fun.

Looks like the bears are hiring fox.

Looks like Jay finna get coddled some more

John Fox would be 1st time #Bears have hired someone with head coaching experience since George Halas re-hired himself in 1958.

Lolz

Lois is going to have a meltdown.

Even though the Cowboys lost, I thought we went toe to toe with GB and I was impressed with the results.

Toe to toe? The better team lost, and Dez caught that fucking ball. GTFO with this beta-ass statement. Fuck the Packers. I hope Seattle stomps their guts out.

While the Cowboys exceeded expectations, the season can not be judged as anything but a failure. The goal is to win the Super Bowl. They failed.

Toe to toe? The better team lost, and Dez caught that fucking ball. GTFO with this beta-ass statement. Fuck the Packers. I hope Seattle stomps their guts out.

While the Cowboys exceeded expectations, the season can not be judged as anything but a failure. The goal is to win the Super Bowl. They failed.

Lmfao

Better team lost?

Because after Dez caught that ball, he was going to then go tackle Davante?

Stolen from mile high report.

The most apathetic HC and QB in the league joining forces.

I must be one of the few people that cheers for the teams that eliminate.

Much better to say "Yeah we lost... to the champs. Those guys are good!" than "Yeah we lost to some cans that got their shit pushed in the following game."

Did the better team lose? It took Rodgers...what...27 seconds to march down the field and get a FG at the end of the first half? They didn't even need to score on the next possession after the "catch" and they still walked all over our defense like it was 2013. Do you think we would've stopped them?

Also, if everything in your life is black and white, and winning the super bowl is the only way a season is a success...then yes, you are correct. However, 3 straight 8-8's coming off the worse defensive season in cowboys history...losing Demarcus Ware, Sean Lee and Jason Hatcher...and then going 12 and fucking 4! Yeah, I'll call that major progress, and I'll call that a success.

So, you can take your Ricky Bobby's dad style philosophy, and enjoy being miserable every time you don't reach the absolute pinnacle. Was I sad? Heart broken. Do I consider this season a failure? Fuck no.

Also, Jerry Jones named Pro Football Writers Association Executive of the year. Definitely wasn't the preseason fav for that.

Better team lost?

mjl.gif

Lmfao

Better team lost?

Because after Dez caught that ball, he was going to then go tackle Davante?

Who's to say what would have happened after that, but we will never know now. All I know is that a bunch of pencil-necked fuckers (refs) trying to determine and tell an A-level athlete like Dez what constitutes "a football move common to the game" is fucking laughable at best. Dude made a hell of a play on that ball only to have it taken away. Punished for being great. Fucking disgusting.

Whether or not Dallas could have stopped GB afterwards would have remained to be seen, but I would have rather seen that scenario play out than the one we were stuck with. If they would have lost after that, I wouldn't be so bitter (or maybe I would be).

Who's to say what would have happened after that, but we will never know now. All I know is that a bunch of pencil-necked fuckers (refs) trying to determine and tell an A-level athlete like Dez what constitutes "a football move common to the game" is fucking laughable at best. Dude made a hell of a play on that ball only to have it taken away. Punished for being great. Fucking disgusting.

Whether or not Dallas could have stopped GB afterwards would have remained to be seen, but I would have rather seen that scenario play out than the one we were stuck with. If they would have lost after that, I wouldn't be so bitter (or maybe I would be).

I thought it was a catch too. Probably 99% of people did. Doesn't mean I'd call the season a failure. If anything, if you feel so cheated, it shouldn't be that you consider the teams season a failure. You should consider it a success that someone stole from you.

lol @ the green cantern. he's really canning it up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back