NFL Discussion, v44: Awwwwww the Denver Broncos ???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys fan around here still rustled.. "Bro, it was a catch" all I've heard all week

A better WR would have caught that and walked in the end zone. Not sure why he fell so easily when no one touched him.

Randy Moss catches the ball 100 out of 100 times and runs it into the endzone, causing massive butthurt to Joe Buck.

His hands were too sore from beating his mother, didn't have the strength in them to hold onto the ball

Supposedly the search isn't over? Just reading on ESPN.com they're still interviewing people. Nobody can legitimately believe John Fox is the right guy, right?

Hey playa at least you'll get a head coach with NFL coaching experience this time. LMAO

Anyone see the Cowboys releasing Murray and picking up AP for the low in the off season?

So, not sure if this has been mentioned, but this is what Earl Thomas said of Aaron Rodgers playing on a bad leg last week:

“You don't really see a lot of quarterbacks of his skin color with soul like that,” Thomas said. “I like it.”

Uhh...

Lmao imagine if some white qb said that about a explosive player. Ferguson would probably be in flames.

So, not sure if this has been mentioned, but this is what Earl Thomas said of Aaron Rodgers playing on a bad leg last week:

Uhh...

Ahahahahahahahaha

That shit is fuckin hilarious

Everybody knows that Raahgaahs and Jordy are albino black men

I'm assuming he's commenting on Rodgers' demeanor/confidence...but either way, it reads poorly.

Anyone see the Cowboys releasing Murray and picking up AP for the low in the off season?

I called this a few days ago. It will probably happen the Cowboys ran Murray into the ground and now they will try to get Peterson on the cheap.

I think what keeps it low key is that soul is such a bullshit word. If he has said "Most white dudes are pussies" it might have struck a cord with America's white men who are pussies. Though I would definitely get called racist if I said "Man, the amount of time RGIII spends in practice, you usually don't see black quarterbacks working that hard!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back