NFL Discussion, v44: Awwwwww the Denver Broncos ???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people really going to want to draft someone that said they weren't ready for the pros a couple days before they declared?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago

Riddle me this: why would OSU QB Cardale Jones be having a press conference at his High School if he were returning to school?

So who's reaching for him in the first? Any bets?

If he can throw 80 yards off one knee the raiders may be interested.

You remember that Wednesday when the NFL came out and said it missed SEVEN calls that would've been positive for Dallas, in that same game, and everyone just ignored it? Including a defensive holding (you know, the same one that should've been called on Anthony Hitchens) in a much more dire situation, later in the game when Dallas was still losing?

It's dumb, A single play does not define a game. Detroit didn't lose because of the Refs and Green Bay didn't win because of the refs.

They won because Rodgers is a thoroughbred and Romo is a gelding who has no concept of what it takes to make a postseason run.

can't wait for Sunday

url

From Magary's weekly article:
God bless John Elway for that sudden John Fox canning… it’s like a Christmas gift I forgot to open. And I love that the Bears are so eager to snap Fox up, like someone in their fantasy league dropped Odell Beckham by accident. “Hey, that guy got out-coached every time he made the playoffs despite having Peyton Manning! WE MUST HAVE HIM.”

By the way, the Skins somehow flew under the radar in hiring a new GM last week, which is unlike them in several ways. That GM is gonna suffer through one lame duck year of Jay Gruden before canning his ass. It’s gonna be a great season. I wish it could start right now.

John Fox is a lame duck fucking loser. Perfect hire for the Bears; a nutless retard that punts no matter what on forth down. Fuck Ted Phillips, fuck George McCaskey and fuck the Bears. Piece of shit organization. What a joke.

John Fox is a lame duck fucking loser. Perfect hire for the Bears; a nutless retard that punts no matter what on forth down. Fuck Ted Phillips, fuck George McCaskey and fuck the Bears. Piece of shit organization. What a joke.

There's always room on the Packers wagon

nah man that fuckin sucks, knew you'd be pissed

At least you still have a great offense (on paper)

cowgirl fans still bitching over last Sundays game lol? Let it go man.

At least you still have a great offense (on paper)

You can have all the weapons in the world. If your O line sucks it doesn't matter.

Supposedly the search isn't over? Just reading on ESPN.com they're still interviewing people. Nobody can legitimately believe John Fox is the right guy, right?

Toub was the man as a special teams coach... So I doubt they'd hire someone that was actually good at their job.

Way, way too many NO Saints connections fuck all of those cans. Even Payton is a bum. I wouldn't want any of them.

Drew Brees (was) a G.... Sean can thank him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back