NFL Discussion, v44: Awwwwww the Denver Broncos ???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOQ24

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dark,dark days ahead in denver without coaching geniuses like jack del rio and john fox.

[YT]ZvQ5J_-rAls[/YT]

and who the f is thomsula?

and who the f is thomsula?

Gods gif to women

9WZlkBr.gif

FN2dfUX.gif

a2411.html_eovfh.jpeg

Jim+Tomsula+nLupPXn4Iz6m.jpg

Looks like the annoying cousin character in every mob show.

Not a sexy hire, but not a terrible one. Tomsula will be ok, but the offensive situation is still a major question mark for Can Fran...

NFC West cellar dwellers looming?

The last couple of pages are embarassing. Tomsula is a great coach and has been the favorite for months. This isnt a surprise or a disappointment.

We just need to see how his staff shakes out. Jason Tarver did great with that patch work defense the raiders this year. Plus who knows if Gase will end up coming here as our OC.

All this mouring over the niners death is fucking embarassing. We still have a great roster plus one of the things that was probably an issue last year was all of our assistants and coordinators thinking they were head coaches. So if nothing else our staff will be on the same page this year and still get to call our head coach Jim.

LOL, you're going to be in for a rude awakening when the defense falls off and the offense doesn't pick up the slack. 8-8 is about to become 6-10, right back to the good ol' days of Sing and Nolan.

The Niners had one of the best coaching staffs in football, and the FO just gutted the whole damn thing simply because they had ties to Harbaugh.

Ed Donatell, the guy who took scrap heap FAs and Day 3 draft picks and turned them into a Top 3 secondary? Gone. Ed Leavitt, who coached arguably the best LB corps of all time? Gone.

That Fangio guy, who managed to keep an injury depleted defense playing at a Top 3 level until they lost their FS? He's gone too.

His replacement? Some fucking bum from Oakland who was at SF for a period with Tomsula, and his best coaching friend in the league.

Yay for nepotism!

Then we've got some fucking stumble-bum list of OC candidates to go with that. Trestman will be a terrible fit for Kaep, and Chud, even if he is successful, will bolt for a HC job at the earliest opportunity, leaving us back at square one.

I for one am positively excited about the future direction of this franchise. FO helping the coach to hire his candidates! A HC who has never called plays at any level before, suddenly being thrown into a division where two of the four best HCs in football reside! A wildly underperforming offense with major question marks now being commanded by a guy who has admitted he has no idea what do an offense!

SB bound, baby.

Or for a quicker summation, stealing what someone said on Twitter, Tomsula was basically hired to the be 9ers Jason Garret: a stooge who's there to execute the FO's bidding, to do it for cheap and without question.

Wait and see how much Tomsula gets paid.

I wouldn't be surprised to see SF finish last in that division next season

I like how Denver went on to be 13-3 the year that episode aired.

Suck it, Simpsons!

lol, I'm laughing at the different opinions of niner fans.

I would have to agree that the Ray Lewis Brady/tuck rule statement is completely idiotic.

Yeah ray is an idiot.

The tuck rule in no way affected the use of cameras later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back