NFL Discussion 47: Cheating Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncans are letting Orange Julius walk in the FA.

Oakland LOOMS.

Dude can't stay healthy and he's demanding huge money.

Similar situation with Pot Roast. Can't keep his weight down and will be looking for a big contract.

Two definite risks.

Dude can't stay healthy and he's demanding huge money.

Similar situation with Pot Roast. Can't keep his weight down and will be looking for a big contract.

Two definite risks.

Oakland will make a strong push for Pot Roast with Del Rio. No doubt about that one.

Broncans are letting Orange Julius walk in the FA.

Oakland LOOMS.

Or they can focus on getting a head coach they won't fire after a season and a half like the last 5 guys.

Oakland will make a strong push for Pot Roast with Del Rio. No doubt about that one.

I'd like to see both of them stay but they aren't worth the gamble for the amount of money.

Less so for your team as the salary cap isn't nearly as big of a concern.

I want to see them dump Welker and let Latimer show what he has. Potential is there.

I'm not going to complain with Sanders and DT lol.

Oak should have nearly 70 mil in cap space.

I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif

Or they can focus on getting a head coach they won't fire after a season and a half like the last 5 guys.

The only one worth a fuck accepted less money at a college. Not sure what else folks expected them to do.

I will miss saying, "The Thomases" and "Orange Julius" though.

Yeah and needledick Cobb is coming to carolina

Greeeg Jeeennings probably wrote him a 10 page paper explaining why he should never leave GB

That same day, James Pwns wrote him a 15 page letter asking whether he could pay to come back

But seriously GB needs to resign Cobb.

Not for big money they dont.

Been telling people for ages that we needed to resign Cerb ASAP. We fucked up, just like we fucked up the Shields situation

But meh, we got some cash, and I don't think he really wants to go anywhere. He'll be back

Someone will overpay him I don't expect him to be back.

Too much Packers talk going on right now. Let's focus on teams that don't suck, like the Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back