NFL Discussion 47: Cheating Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Thompson doesn't let young, home-grown talent walk

7736f801d98541f22f475ef6753d609e1f09148f.jpg

Not for big money they dont.

Exactly. People who want to kill the cap for a receiver just don't get responsible team-building-- which needs to be held separate from fandom. I think Cobb will be back given the window we have right now, but if he asks for more than 10/year, he should and likely will be let go. The fact of the matter is that money you give to one person is money you can't give to others--- and receivers just aren't at a premium.

Rodgers is the only must-sign. And, with the money we're set to invest in our defensive backfield, putting another huge contract into our receiving corps would make me feel very uneasy about the money left for the non-skill position guys. And skimping on the trenches is a recipe for disaster.

Don't know what you're confused about

i

Book%20of%20Looms-Broudy.jpg

Seriously though I'd love to take a chance on Pot roast

Lol truueee

and hell yeah, I would love Pot Roast in green&yellow

Exactly. People who want to kill the cap for a receiver just don't get responsible team-building-- which needs to be held separate from fandom. I think Cobb will be back given the window we have right now, but if he asks for more than 10/year, he should and likely will be let go. The fact of the matter is that money you give to one person is money you can't give to others--- and receivers just aren't at a premium.

Rodgers is the only must-sign. And, with the money we're set to invest in our defensive backfield, putting another huge contract into our receiving corps would make me feel very uneasy about the money left for the non-skill position guys. And skimping on the trenches is a recipe for disaster.

Well yeah, if he wants more than Jordy, then it's time for him to go. But I don't it goes down like that

He's a young, star wr, that just had a career year, and was drafted by us? That's a Ted Thompson wet dream

Also, Raahgaahs loves him

Well that essentially closes Denver's window to win an SB.

Lol, how's that?

You realize they played like half of the season with him either out or injured, right?

Same thing happened last year, too.

I'm sure you did though.

Yeah, if anyone thought this was the first time they'd actually done this, you'd have to be retarded, a blind homer, or both. Those stats are insane.

And one thing I've wondered about, say that they do fill the footballs up to 12.5 for inspection and the weather drops the PSI below that. Who's to say that isn't exactly what they want to happen?

Fill them to their lowest limits and let that cold NE weather do the rest.

They fumble less than everyone else so they must be cheating lol, logic.

Also the second part, what's wrong? That's not cheating, that just proves that the 13.5 to 12.5 thing is idiotic. All of the footballs should be filled to the same exact number. Why isn't anyone questioning the report of the footballs being 2.0 under yet there is no confirmation of this? Mike florio was reporting that it was actually closer to 1.0 if not 1.0 than 2.0. And if the colts balls were 13.5 it would make sense why it wouldn't drop below 12.5. Not saying it's true, just another theory

Also lol that they just found the video of a locker room attendant, what the fuck have they been doing? Using mall cops?

Also the second part, what's wrong? That's not cheating, that just proves that the 13.5 to 12.5 thing is idiotic. All of the footballs should be filled to the same exact number. Why isn't anyone questioning the report of the footballs being 2.0 under yet there is no confirmation of this? Mike florio was reporting that it was actually closer to 1.0 if not 1.0 than 2.0. And if the colts balls were 13.5 it would make sense why it wouldn't drop below 12.5. Not saying it's true, just another theory

Like I said, retarded, a blind homer, or both.

Check out this dudes twitter.

Pure fucking science.

So you are saying they fumble less than everyone else during a certain point so they must be cheating? What about the Seacans having more ped bans than anyone else since carroll became the head coach? Not saying they couldn't have just saying that logic could be applied to everyone.

So a team with a proven track record of cheating just so happens to be a statistical outlier when it comes to fumbling, and fumbling is something that can be greatly reduced by deflating balls. Must just be a happy coincidence! LMAO

Like I said, retarded, a blind homer, or both.

Are you trolling? I didn't say it was true just brought a different theory out if one of the unconfirmed reports we have heard isn't true. Also why didn't you answer the second part? It's not cheating if they filled the balls to just 12.5 lol.

Are you trolling? I didn't say it was true just brought a different theory out if one of the unconfirmed reports we have heard isn't true. Also why didn't you answer the second part? It's not cheating if they filled the balls to just 12.5 lol.

Black Science Man just dropped another hammer on the Pats and their bullshit excuses.

So a team with a proven track record of cheating just so happens to be a statistical outlier when it comes to fumbling, and fumbling is something that can be greatly reduced by deflating balls. Must just be a happy coincidence! LMAO

I know to not take you seriously, how are your Dolphins? Heard for this season you became a seacan lifer

I know to not take you seriously, how are your Dolphins? Heard for this season you became a seacan lifer

lol at this. I've been a diehard Hawks fan since midseason of last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back