NFL Discussion 47: Cheating Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ. Fucking fire belichick already. Kraft needs to clean house and start over. Maybe in 10 - 12 years people will forget.

Why Tom? Why?

005FBR_Mark_Wahlberg_063.jpg

Apparently they caught the ball boy who did it. Wonder how much he got paid

I made my gf watch the Naked Gun a week back for the OJ humor and she didn't find it funny. I joined plentyoffish the next day, and FarmersOnly just in case.

Fanboys will still cry they are innocent no matter what comes out

Watching the press conference with Tom Brady made me a fan. I want the Pats to win it all. His trolling, compounded with multiple articles saying that the weather most likely impacted the footballs, made me realize maybe Tom Brady is that good and that maybe we're witnessing the greatest QB in our time.

I hope you get syphilis

The only innocent Patriot is locked behind bars. What a travesty this is becoming.

Woodson can join Darrell Green as only players to start at DB at 39 or older.

Da god

I find it funny that the NFL could dig up this video, but couldn't get a hold of the Ray Rice tape.

A lot of these A-levels have been scouting the 'Zona 6s these last couple of weeks. Saw a couple of explosive gentlemen in Scottsdale's Oldtown. They are in for a rude awakening when they realize these broads have 2 children each.

Bad year overall for the NFL, specifically Goodell. If it wasn't such a political position he'd be gone by now.

Broncans are letting Orange Julius walk in the FA.

Oakland LOOMS.

Broncans are letting Orange Julius walk in the FA.

Oakland LOOMS.

LMAO. Back to the cellar for the Broncans.

If the raiders brought him in, drafted cooper and ran some double TE sets with Rivera and julius their offense could have some potential next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back