newtown family sues school for 100 million dollars

Instead of the school he should sue the federal government that allowed some crazy gun-loving nut to walk around with tools for child murdering

Most likely.

Are you American CHL?

Either way would love to hear where we are headed. That's the true heart of this discussion.

Nope. But spent enough years in the states so consider myself more American than Danish.

You would assume logic would prevail in a situation like this. Personally, I think they go after the guns instead of the school at the end of the day.

Basically, guns will be attacked the same way cigarettes were.

I want know specifically who this family is that brought this lawsuit. I would not be surprised if the parents worked in banking and were fleecing the system in CDS, CDO and MBS scams of the 2000s.

MERIDEN, Connecticut (Reuters) - A $100 million claim on behalf of a 6-year-old survivor is the first legal action to come out of the Connecticut school shooting that left 26 children and adults dead two weeks ago.

The unidentified client, referred to as Jill Doe, heard "cursing, screaming, and shooting" over the school intercom when the gunman, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, opened fire, according to the claim filed by New Haven-based attorney Irv Pinsky.

"As a consequence, the ... child has sustained emotional and psychological trauma and injury, the nature and extent of which are yet to be determined," the claim said.

http://news.yahoo.com/claim-seeks-100-million-child-survivor-connecticut-school-003646074.html

That's ashame.

I wonder if anyone sued an airline for what happened on 9/11.

Nope. But spent enough years in the states so consider myself more American than Danish.

You would assume logic would prevail in a situation like this. Personally, I think they go after the guns instead of the school at the end of the day.

Basically, guns will be attacked the same way cigarettes were.

That's the rub isn't?

But guns can't be taxed, well at least not in that way without an uproar.

There's something wrong at the very core of America. We're it seeing two-fold in this instance.

And guns are not the explicit problem. It's our collective attitudes.

I feel it all stems from our inverse relationship with sex and violence coupled with depression.

Scum. At least the shooter had the excuse of being mentally ill.

Everyone in Newtown should file an identical 100 million dollar suit to make a point.

There isn't a trillion dollars sitting around a county school system to pay out.

I want know specifically who this family is that brought this lawsuit. I would not be surprised if the parents worked in banking and were fleecing the system in CDS, CDO and MBS scams of the 2000s.

I would like to know who the fucking lawyer is. I Imagine the family being sucked into this by a shady bringing a lawsuit just because technically they can.

pathetic. they did that to try to save lives and alert others. how many were saved because of that? and some family sees it as an opportunity to profit. almost worse than the POS family is whatever lawyer that would take that case

Gotta love Merrica. We gotta increase security at our schools, but first we're going sue the shit out of the schools so they have no money to implement that extra security.

Oh that's great. Judge a country by the standards of one family.

Isn't Connecticut full of rich people? Fuckin' greedy bastards.

lets sue the school, because a madman was going crazy and some people were freaking out and cussing...

makes sense.

Back