News Flash

Maaaaaaaaria!!!! You wanna fuck!?
Nice pics Bert. I didn't even know you took those.
Hawaii is nice, lots of drama on Egan's shit........

Tomorrow is weigh ins and I hope everything goes good. Egan looks in good shape.

Bert, how is the weather in Canada? Tell everyone about Yamaguchi Gumi's #5 Yakuza Tetsu. What about the interrogation of the beautiful girl??? Sparring with Arashi in the club. Getting the bartendars at Feria drunk. My incident at the police station....

First of all there is an interview up on me at http://www.mmaweekly.com/ check it out.

Also Bert, I showed our sparring video to some of the Grappling Unlimited boys and they said you are the man. They said that you have balls of steel and heart. Straight from their mouths,"That's a tough MF" You impressed them my Canadian brother with true Yamatodamashii!!!
It's now 410am and as usual I'm awake. I plan to wake up at 8am so I need to sleep by 5am to get my usual 3 hours. Chow.

Yes she did do some pro wrestling. She is a personal friend and Bert and I hung out with her one night. I'm sure it is a night Bert will never forget....right Bert? In person she is fun loving, energetic, and crazy all combined into one.

Shit....it's past 7 am and I didn't get any sleep.....call Norgeria....

I guess no sleep for me tonight.

Bert has gloves with blood on it to remember the sparring. Frame those my little brother. You have the heart my friend so if you decide to fight you'll do good. Even if it's only getting in once. Remember I only planned to get in the ring just once and look where I'm at. Also 20 is young....I made my debut at 27. If you decide to get in the ring once, you can train here in Japan if you want. I must head off for weigh ins.....see you guys later.

Thanks for the message Sexz. Your kid is a darling.

yeah no shit, enson, you are the man..hella hospitality for your fans...good luck in whatever you do!

Enson is that your Ferrari?????????

now its a fact...enson kills people even when he sleeps...

referring to the fact that he sleeps while driving...

but takada getting his ass kicked sounds like a good story...

I hope next price for the next contest is something lika getting your ass kicked then sent home on the cheapest tickett avaible...

hehe Im just mad cuz Im not there :p

Enson... why dont you try thoose waterboxthingies?

you know where you lay in really salt water in a box so that you float and there i no sound or light comming in...

20 min in thoose is like 4 hours of sleep...

So I guess Takada owes Enson now. *cough* Enson vs Vanderlei *cough*

Originally posted by CANADIANFIGHTCLUB
that was some of the best food ever, really classy place. tonight i cant talk about, i saw some crazy shit BRAA.

You can tell us if someone's fingers were misplaced or if someone accidentally fell on a bullet.

Back