News Flash

i just watched some of Ensons pro wrestling you guys should check that out if you can ever, its hard to see in north america i know. Enson got back from gaum and is making his way to tokyo with no sleep, i dono how he dose it i think the energizer bunny can`t keep up to this guy. hahaha, Enson enjoys throwing plastic bb`s out of the 5th floor window at the people below that he knows, and some he dosn`t haha, I think when Enson is done with fighting he`s going to have his own comedy show.

Brent aka. bert

Would you start a fight with Enson?? No Enson dosn`t start fights he just dosn`t take shit, but people understand that and its not a problem, the only street fight so far was the one Enson had to help takada, i did however see some ``hard sparing`` ``wink wink`` in purbead tokyo...

who knows mabby thiers more fights ahead...if Enson is fighting ill be swinging.

peace from Brent...aka bert!! aka Brento (Brent in japanese)

wow this thread just took a shitstorm of new posts, Enson glad you made it alive, i went for a walk at 3 am last nigth i cant sleep, im ofically knockturnal. ahhhh ima go get some katanas.

shit Enson i just saw the new purebred van thing its sweet!!!! looks like somthing the cops would drive during a riot. Are we driving that thing back to tokyo?

also i think we should get that t.v. show thier talking about, anyone know anyone that wants to put it on?

wow im stoked on that van!!!! ima make a bed in the back and sleep while Arashi drives hahaa jk i gota take some pics and video, ok man Fugu when we get back then we can paint tokyo red again. I fear are adventures comming to an end soon.......
so we gotta make the news at least 1 more time hahahaa.

thanks ENSON later bro.

OOO shit dont forget sparing in the bar. Enson is teaching me alot, not just about fighting..... we did do alot of great stuff today and i havent slept in a long time, friday tonight? every night is friday in japan man.. this place is heaven. now i know why you came here and never left man...... crazy shit guys.

thanks Enson.

well i think arashi was the better man that night but we still got a few nights left....hahaha

that was some of the best food ever, really classy place. tonight i cant talk about, i saw some crazy shit BRAA.

its funnny because we get home in the morning and Enson will say man tonight is saterday and i feel like friday isnt over yet.
well this is my last weekend in japan, then Enson is going to kick my ass at the omiya gym then ima go home and think about japan everyday. hahaha

lips are sealed forsure, im going to take some thing to my grave with me i swear.

4 days to go, then im going home and studying japanese.....

the next adventure hopfully Enson will come to canada soon, mabby when the snow is gone?

i have some pics i can post when i get home too guys so keep checking.

thanks for everything Enson.

evilsorta Enson dosent drink.

Enson its fine with me if we keep the sparing between you and me, that was for myslef and for you.

i hope that dosnt sound gay...

well i leave today and i want to thank you Enson ima miss the WHOLE yamatodamashii family mostly you and erson. Thanks man been a lifetime of memories in this month, and to everyone who thought that they deserved this trip more then me.....Fuck you!!!

yea i made it man, thanks again hope your having a good time on the other island and i hope Egan winns, remmber your walkman dude!!!! please!!! you should see my face now lots of fucked up coulers and i got lots of trouble with customs because i looked like a punk, they searchng my bag and found bloody (my blood) gloves. hahaa i can chew now though and i really think my nose might be busted a lil hahahaha.

honestly i thought my parents would be mad but they thought it was ok, and my dad was proud, my mom respects you still.

I have no regrets from that trip Enson......domo arigato gozimus!!
thank you very very much.

i wish i could have fought a lil harder.....Yamatodamashii family!

Thank you Enson, because i keep thinking i could have fought harder, you saying that helps me not think about it as much.

Hows hawaii? walkman got batteries?

Back