News Flash

Brents days are on the countdown now. 4 days and counting....

I saw that. If someone is really serious he would have to live with me for a while. A serious person with book writing skills and I'll have another project on my hands.

Another night of adventures........ All I can say is MARIA"!!!!!!!

Wake up Bert....Pancrase starts in an hour!!!!

Well tonight was another night and Bert and I hit Roppongi again. We had a party where Bert, at times let his sense of touch lead him. We were partying with Kenichi Yamamoto (Rings), Yoji Anjo(challenged Rickson at his acadamy), Sakata(ex UFC Japan producer), and Masato. Once again Bert forgot his camera....sorry guys but I think he wants to keep this whole trip to himself.

Tomorrow....Vale Tudo sparring for Bert!!!! Go Bert Go!!! Any suggestions on how long I should sparr with Bert???

Bert's not waking up....What about Vale tudo sparring??? Wake up Bert!!!

I'll be there sexz, what? I not enough brah???

Brent did good sparring. He said to go hard so I gave him 70% traetment. Lot of blood and swelling but no tap from Bert!!! Hats off to Bert and welcome to the family!

By the way, Erson took 15th in his race out of about 100 kids.

There is a picture of Brents face after sparring on my Japanese website were I post a dairy. http://yapeus.com/users/yamatodamashii/

Brent face, especially his left eye was fucked up but his heart was strong as ever.

Pain is temporary......Pride is forever.

Bert wanted to do it...His words exactly"Enson, kick my ass".

He was too busy gaurding himself and geez..........there's only a 20 kilo difference. Let me tell you though, Brent has a lot of power and a heart of a lion!!!!!! You the man Bert.

Bert did you make it home okay??? Are your Mom them mad at me for redesigning your face????

I hope Brent got on the correct plane....

I leave for Hawaii in about 7 hours....

Glad you made it home ok. Give my regaurds to you parents.

Oh....and...Bert.....You fought hard, believe me.

I think Bert has so many episodes during his month here that he doesn't know where to start. Why don't you post questions to Bert on this thread and I'm sure he'd be glad to answerr them.

By the way, I will be boarding the plane in about 1 hour and I'll keep everyone posted on my movements in Hawaii. Hope Egan kicks some ass.

Back