News Flash

Sakuraba is the coolest guy you'll ever meet. Mark my words.

Thanks for the compliments guys but I'm just giving back to my fans and this time it seems to be my man Bert. More to come my friends.

Obligation. Sakuraba's loyalty is the shits. Takada took care of him in his long ago pro wrestling beginnings.

All I a mans got in his life is his balls and his word....and I don't break them for anyone or anything.

I don't start fights. Never have, never will. However, like Bert says, I don't take shit. Recently instead of being the one in the fight, I seem to always be the peace maker. Weird huh?

Bert, I made it back to Tokyo with no sleep, safely. ZZZZZzzzzzzz.......... I just got a solid 3 hour of shut eye and I feel great, ready to go...ZZZZZzzzzz.......... Sleeping is a waste of time...ZZZZzzzzz.........

Ever though of this.........
People normally sleep 8 hours a day. With an exception to my student Arashi who needs about 15 hours. So, if there is 24 hours in a day, we spend 1/3 of our lifetime sleeping. So for every 10 years you live 3.3 is spent sleeping. For example, take me. I'm 36 years old so if I slept like a normal person, I would have spend 12 years of my life just sleeping. 12 years!?!? Can you imagine how much more training and how much more I could have gotten done in an extra 12 years. Don't get me wrong, I love sleeping I just feel there would be so much more done if sleep time was cut short.

On another note.... Have you ever wondered how much entire cows you have eaten in your lifetime if you were to put together all the beef you have eaten? I have...and I don't have a clue. Just a thought.

Look me up but don't forget my cut in the loot.

Bert, Arashi!!!!! Wake up!!!!

I wouldn't know about instructionals. Havn't even seen Egan's one.

A vegetarian?!?! I don't know how you do it....I love my meat!

Thanks for the nice comment.
Brent!!! Wake up!!! It's 5:30pm!!!

What Bert, Arashi left you alone again to be with pussy????

Yes Bert you and Arashi are driving that Purebred van back to Tokyo....all 560 kilometers. Have fun.

Let's eat some Fugu when you get back...then continue our adventures.

Takeshi is a friend because we had some TV spots together.....maybe I'll hook Bert up....

Hey Real Bert...Thanks again for all you always do for me everytime I'm in Guam. How's the knee? Train hard and see you in January. Represent!!!

In January I plan to be there for about 2 weeks......can't wait.

It's now 7:16am and Bert and I just got in from the night out in Tokyo. Tonight we must of had enough adventures to last a year. Started from knocking down trees in my yard, to 2hrs. of Thai massage, to delicious Yakiniku, to hostess bars, to forcing Tequillas and Cola to the bartenders, to singing Karaoke with a Colombian drug loard, to interogation of a beautiful girl, to the usual rollar coaster ride home in my Benz.

So rest up now Bert because tomorrow is another day and remember tonight is Friday....TGIF!!!

That's right sparring in the bar. Chairs falling and the bartender freaking out. Bert drew blood from Arashi so Bert is the winner!!!! Congrats Bert you're 1-0.

Well tonight is over and Bert and I had some crazy Chinese dinner with the Yakuzas. Great meal eh...

Get ready to rock and roll....because tonight is Saturday!!!

Back