News Flash

THANKS ENSON SIR.

ALL MY RESPECT GOES TO YOU, YOU GOT ME THOUGH LOTS OF TOUGH SHIT IN MY LIFE.

YAMATO DAMASHII!!!!!!!!!!! FOR LIFE!!!!

Yea jameszoolander Enson broke my cheek bone today, hahaha just kidding man, I hope to get at least one real beat down before i go home, iv only been here a day and a half but this is already soo amazing, i got off the airplane and had no idea what was going on, so i called Enson and he was like i can see you man, so he welcomed me to japa, and has taken really good care of me. Im going to wright a whole story on my trip probly when i get back.

Thanks Enson...

whats up guys, im still in japan having a great time, anything you want to know? i can only tell you aboput mabby half my trip the other half im not allowed to talk about haha.. pride gp was AMAZING. peace.

well tommro or the next day i gota go live with some of Enson`s student because Enson is going to jail for a few days one of the students ima live with has 10 stitches in his head and a eye that is swollen shut, (he fucked up) mabby some broken ribs??? one day we didnt get home till about 7am ens took me to the best clubs i have seen in my life, i went to sleep and when i woke up enson was at the police station i guess 5 cops came to the door, pride was the best thing ever went to the after party and such I could have got everyones sighniture but i only wanted enson`s and ersons that was my way of showing Enson what he means to me as a fighter and a person, thiers lots more shit that i cant post hhahahaha bj penn and his brothers and friend came for pride, everything you herd about enson is problly true, lots of yakuza action, all this and more and its only

I just found out Ensons new nick name is big bird dont ask me why thats just what the yakuzas call him. haha

yea so 5 death threats by top yakuzas isn`t bad for 10 days, im avraging 1 every 2 days.... if i sudenly stop posting you will all know why. either yakuza or hard sparing hahaha

haaha Enson is friends with the chinese the japanise and the iran mafia, who knows mabby moire haha. you want a story??? ummm well thiers not much i can really tell you legaly, turn on the news hahaha. Enson dosn`t eat or sleep I think he might be a robot im going to search the house for his battery charger to make sure he is human, I think Erson (ensons son) is going to be in pride in about 1 month or so, he`s a killer, Enson got some MORE tatoo work done, tommorow we are going to kyoto. and we gotta eat fugu soon.
peace....

ooooo i almosed forgot BJ Penn gave me the name bert because i beat his ass up so manny times for waking me up too early that he couln`t see stright, and he though i was bert from seesimy street..

based on a true story ...kinda..

Hi guys give me a break its hard to keep up with a guy who dosn`t sleep unless he is driving, Shabu Shabu is this meat that you cook right on the table its soo good, i think i ate 3 times the normal ammount. Takada was at the same club as Enson me and one of Ensons students, he was with some fo his boys, and when they were leaving one of Takada`s boys got his nosie ass in to someone elses bussiness, a guy was having a fight with his girlfriend and mr. hero (Takada`s friend) tried to do somethinjg about it, this resulted in members (ensons`s friends) of the biggest gang in tokyo to kick the shit out of Takada` friend, this is when me and arashi came out side arashi told me to wate in the car (i did`t want to interfear because 1 im a forener 2 im not yakuza but i still went with arashi just to make sure he was ok, then Enson came out and it was like a big brawl kinda, and Takaa is yelling Enson help

so Enson just took off to gaum for a few days, more adverntures with Enson and brent (bert) soon to come, if you guys have any questions about anything ill try to answar them my best without loosing my fingers, haha. and that takada story is as true as it gets to, i think thiers going to be an artical about it soon.

well i bumped in to a pussy at the club its name was takada. I also met a girl named ME-HOE hahahaa real name.

Originally posted by Enson Inoue
Takada's friend was fucked up pretty bad. When I got to where the brawl was, Brent had front row seats almost in the action. Brents got balls

Comming from you that means alot.

I think after this contest your going to have 1000 people on this forum who want to be your best friend.....

Enson sent me an Arashi on a wild goose chase, we thought he was in guam but his plane didnt leave till the next day so he kept calling us and sending us all over the city, like he sent us to get cheese cake then when it came he called back and told us to cancel it hahaha funny shit.

British^Bulldog tap out???? i live with Enson man i can`t just tap out your going to hav.e to bust my arm or put me to sleep ahha

thanks again Enson this trip means alot to me. hows guam?

more to come from Enson and Brent....

Back