news anchor becomes a hero

I don't think people are giving kids enough credit.

how is she a hero?

did she save a crib full of white newborn babies by eating the world's largest donut before it could land on top of them?

because judging by that fat heffer (who won't even fit on my wide screen) that's about the most heroic thing i can picture her doing.

....JK! LOL <3 fat people

Do not go gently into that good diet, rage against the dieting of the lightly salted snacks!

lololololololololololololololololol!!! WOW!!! Never thought Dylan Thomas would make the thread...lol

Her husband wrote that letter

I wholeheartedly agree

The funny thing is I could actually see him influencing young boys, his whole funny, whimsical attitude to constantly gorging, almost every joke on that show revolves around food and makes it seem like it's all men think about. I could see young boys mimicking that shit and thinking they're being funny or that's just how boys are.

So maybe you guys have a point, I don't really see it with the news anchor though, especially in an industry that's completely dominated by smoking hot babes. She really appears like an exception and that's basically a healthy enough message.

If we won't let a newscaster smoke on TV because of the message it would portray, why allow an obese newscaster on TV?

Ok, so we should get rid of all the model-skinny type newscasters/actresses on television also because that's sending the wrong dietary message to our kids?

No fat teachers either cause they're role models. MLB pitchers found to be overweight also gotta go kids look up to them.

Rally around the shrimp
Got a bowl full of shells
Girls on Buffet!

People are way too sensitive.

And calling her a hero? What a joke. All she did was defend her fat.

The funny thing is I could actually see him influencing young boys, his whole funny, whimsical attitude to constantly gorging, almost every joke on that show revolves around food and makes it seem like it's all men think about. I could see young boys mimicking that shit and thinking they're being funny or that's just how boys are.

So maybe you guys have a point, I don't really see it with the news anchor though, especially in an industry that's completely dominated by smoking hot babes. She really appears like an exception and that's basically a healthy enough message.

Pro tip: According to Bandura boys actually are more likely to imitate same sex role models than girls

Gotten to. And off to Wendy's after that, I'm sure to reinforce her self-justification for being obese...I mean FAT.

Back