news anchor becomes a hero

I'm pretty sure overweight and obese people make up close to 70% of the American population. By 2030, more than half of Americans are expected to be obese.

We should holocaust fat people before they completely take over. Mark my words, time will come when it's gonna be illegal just to be in shape, and it will come much, much sooner than you can imagine

We should holocaust fat people before they completely take over. Mark my words, time will come when it's gonna be illegal just to be in shape, and it will come much, much sooner than you can imagine

Marking those words would be a waste of ink. Your tinfoil hat shouldn't cover your air supply.

i think the biggest reason why overeating isn't as looked down upon, is because it doesn't affect your mind the way smoking (weed, anyway), drinking, and other recreational drugs do.

but i agree with you. people who overeat are just as guilty of hurting their bodies.

Actually studies have shown that it affects the mind as well. The body is a machine, if its running at 50% its not gonna do any of its parts any good.

Yeah, I completely agree with you, but it's a touchy subject. I'm pretty sure overweight and obese people make up close to 70% of the American population. By 2030, more than half of Americans are expected to be obese. So the fact that people get their backs up so easily isn't surprising. But at some point you have to take the little kid gloves off and tell it like it is. Nothing causes more deaths in the States. It costs the healthcare system well over $100B a year. And it's all preventable.

This is a huge problem in America that affects our politics too. Most people do not reflect on themselves truthfully enough, so we have a Marxist mentality of redistributing the wealth even though we live in a capitalistic country. Instead of rich people thinking "hey, that guy's doing well. How can I do well too?" they think "fuck that guy. Why does he need all those cars?" Oh yeah, well let me turn the question to you fuckstick, "why do you need 2 tvs? Why do you wear some name brands? Why not go to Target to do all your clothes shopping?" Idiots.

Sorry I went on a tangent. Back to the topic at hand. It is angering to hear that this guy gets so much backlash when SHE put HIM on blast, not the other way. Who is the real bully?

And smoking (tobacco) makes you stupid as well, studies have shown it reduces bloodflow to the brain.

Yeah, I completely agree with you, but it's a touchy subject. I'm pretty sure overweight and obese people make up close to 70% of the American population. By 2030, more than half of Americans are expected to be obese. So the fact that people get their backs up so easily isn't surprising. But at some point you have to take the little kid gloves off and tell it like it is. Nothing causes more deaths in the States. It costs the healthcare system well over $100B a year. And it's all preventable.

If American society has that problem and she's a product of America how can she be blamed.

But basically I don't buy that having her on TV is gonna make anyone think being fat is desirable or OK or cool. I'd be more worried about Nicki Menage.

i think the biggest reason why overeating isn't as looked down upon, is because it doesn't affect your mind the way smoking (weed, anyway), drinking, and other recreational drugs do.

but i agree with you. people who overeat are just as guilty of hurting their bodies.

Something I've noticed is that I've never seen a prestigious scholar who was obese. In all the intellectual fields, I can't think of one person pushing 275+ lbs. There are more obese professional athletes than obese scientists. But, the standardized test given by the NFL actually has shown that the highest grades come from the linemen.

Either extremely intelligent people avoid getting fat, or fat makes people stupid. I honestly believe it's one of the two and would like to see studies done on it.

If American society has that problem and she's a product of America how can she be blamed.

But basically I don't buy that having her on TV is gonna make anyone think being fat is desirable or OK or cool. I'd be more worried about Nicki Menage.

Your post sounds so ignorant I'm only going to respond once.

American society AND her is to blame. They share the same mentality.

Just because she isn't an actress or singer doesn't mean many little girls don't look up to her. This fatass was apparently an emmy award winning news anchor, lots of girls want to be like that too.

Your post sounds so ignorant I'm only going to respond once.

American society AND her is to blame. They share the same mentality.

Did she get that mentality from America or did America get it from her? A country with an obesity problem is gonna have obese professionals.

Try not to be so condescending.

Actually studies have shown that it affects the mind as well. The body is a machine, if its running at 50% its not gonna do any of its parts any good.

ah, didn't know that.

though the perception remains the same.

Something I've noticed is that I've never seen a prestigious scholar who was obese. In all the intellectual fields, I can't think of one person pushing 275+ lbs. There are more obese professional athletes than obese scientists. But, the standardized test given by the NFL actually has shown that the highest grades come from the linemen.

Either extremely intelligent people avoid getting fat, or fat makes people stupid. I honestly believe it's one of the two and would like to see studies done on it.

Interesting post.

Either extremely intelligent people avoid getting fat

This maybe?

as would i.

Did she get that mentality from America or did America get it from her? A country with an obesity problem is gonna have obese professionals.

Try not to be so condescending.

The thing is she has a functioning brain and free will. She chose to make a spectacle out of a private email. The guy had a legitimate point and she ignored it, threw him under the bus, rallied people together about an irrelevant problem, and then basically excused the problem man tried to address with her. Even worse, she did it publicly. She's an idiot.

The thing is she has a functioning brain and free will. She chose to make a spectacle out of a private email. The guy had a legitimate point and she ignored it, threw him under the bus, rallied people together about an irrelevant problem, and then basically excused the problem man tried to address with her. Even worse, she did it publicly. She's an idiot.

I agree with every word, except that the guy had a legitimate point or maybe that he was right to write the letter to her. It's just part and parcel of America, obese population, obese professionals.

I'm not trying to be a dick but...

i agree with your psychology 101 professor.

her hiring manager probably has aspergers syndrome. he took "news anchor" literally and looked for the fattest candidate to hold down the studio.

pretty liberal use of the word hero, imo.

In fact I couldn't agree more with the stuff in red, it was basically an opportunity to boost her celebrity and create a hero out of a fat moron.

Back