• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Year, New Pub, Jim and Tosa Still Haven't F****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who added me on the instas.. The fucking sickening pissening Sith Lord himself..

Good God, I thought that guy was a meme, but he is an actual person.

Damn there's too much sexual tension in this thread..

So what's everyone's plans for the Easter weekend?

I'm going to celebrate zombie Jesus day by going to the breakfast buffet at the Sofitel.

The buffet there is insane.

I've never had sex with an Asian girl before.

I'm of Korean descent. Let that fact sink into your mind for a minute.

I've smashed lots of Asian girls...but I'm white and tall so it's not really hard at all.

I've smashed lots of Asian girls...but I'm white and tall so it's not really hard at all.

Humble bragging motherfucker. Lulz.

I'm really not attracted to Asian girls at all. Most of them are kind of lacking in the ass department.

Hence, I prefer latinas and blacks over Asians.

Humble bragging motherfucker. Lulz.

I'm really not attracted to Asian girls at all. Most of them are kind of lacking in the ass department.

Hence, I prefer latinas and blacks over Asians.

I never got to sex up a black girl. I wish I did. Speaking of hot black girls, that black chick on survivor has an amazing body.

When I used to go to South Korea for work, me and my buddy would put on nice suits and we would make these fake business cards saying we worked for Samsung (that's a big deal in South Korea). It was amazing how easy it was to pull the hottest girls in the clubs.

You could just give them the card and be like "call me sometime"....they would call you like 30 minutes later and come over.

It was hilarious.

When I used to go to South Korea for work, me and my buddy would put on nice suits and we would make these fake business cards saying we worked for Samsung (that's a big deal in South Korea). It was amazing how easy it was to pull the hottest girls in the clubs.

You could just give them the card and be like "call me sometime"....they would call you like 30 minutes later and come over.

It was hilarious.

Daaaaaaaamn.

You one smart motherfucker.

That's fucking hilarious. LULZ!

It was hilarious.

I'm curious. How many of them are fluent in English? As an American, did you find it difficult to communicate with them?

I'm a little fluent in Korean, but honestly, I don't speak it with anyone except my mom and grandma. I've never talked to another Korean chick in Korean before.

You see, Korean girls and young women use this term to refer to their boyfriends: 오빠.

오빠 is most commonly used to refer to an older brother for a female.

How pissingly incestuous sounding.

Goddamn. I'm at this strip club near Popotla (south of Rosarito) on Benito Juarez cerca de km 30, swigging a Tecate Light.

There is only one fucking stripper here.

I fucked a black bird once, will never do it again....

There were feathers everywhere.

Well. I'm at another strip club right now.

Got a stripper that's interested in getting personal training from me. I gave her my number and she's going to visit my hotel room once her shift is over.

Fucking strange. Life.

I'm curious. How many of them are fluent in English? As an American, did you find it difficult to communicate with them?

I'm a little fluent in Korean, but honestly, I don't speak it with anyone except my mom and grandma. I've never talked to another Korean chick in Korean before.

You see, Korean girls and young women use this term to refer to their boyfriends: 오빠.

오빠 is most commonly used to refer to an older brother for a female.

How pissingly incestuous sounding.

It's surprising how many people in Asia are fluent in English. Firstly they are obsessed with American/English/whatever films and tv shows and secondly, most everybody is made to study English in school from a young age and even into college.

Of course this mostly applies to the city folks, I mean Seoul, Hong Kong, Beijing or Shanghai....everybody speaks English. Not so much in the smaller areas.

Also , I've been living in Asia a long time so I can almost always understand what people are saying even in broken English.

It's surprising how many people in Asia are fluent in English. Firstly they are obsessed with American/English/whatever films and tv shows and secondly, most everybody is made to study English in school from a young age and even into college.

Of course this mostly applies to the city folks, I mean Seoul, Hong Kong, Beijing or Shanghai....everybody speaks English. Not so much in the smaller areas.

Also , I've been living in Asia a long time so I can almost always understand what people are saying even in broken English.

Makes sense. English classes are all the rage in Korea these days.

Well. I've got 2 strippers and a bartender who are interested in my personal training services. Cool. I've got two down here who are rico as fuck. American expats with so much money to blow everyday.

Makes sense. English classes are all the rage in Korea these days.

Well. I've got 2 strippers and a bartender who are interested in my personal training services. Cool. I've got two down here who are rico as fuck. American expats with so much money to blow everyday.

Yeah us expats are usually loaded haha taking down USA salaries in other countries frees up a lot of extra $$$.

How much would you need to ball out in Mexico thes days? Like say you paid you're rent then had an extra ~ 1000usd every month, would that be solid there? Or not so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back