• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

New Year, New Pub, Jim and Tosa Still Haven't F****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you think most people see you as this fun, crazy guy that is always exciting to be around. In actuality, most are thinking you are just someone crying for attention on the internet. Here's a hint - it's not cool to be insane or crazy.

Wow, some real compelling life advice there.

Thanks, Dr. Katz.

Psychology. What a joke of a "science." No, it does not deserve to be classfied as a discipline of science because it doesn't even utilize the Scientific Method.

Human beings are fickle, irrational creatures with unpredictable personalities and predispositions. Psychology is bullshit. It's all nonsense - a "cargo cult science" - as the great physicist, Richard Feynman, once called. Can it accurately diagnose or treat mental disorders? Fuck no. What the hell is it for, then?

So take your pseudointellectual psychoanalyses and shove 'em right up where the sun doesn't shine, homie.

Last edited:
Fuck yes! I've finally done it! Finally got a pub thread named in my honor!

I am very honored and humbled by this.

Sadly I don't think there are thread post stats anymore so we can't see how badly you've dominated this pub.

Sadly I don't think there are thread post stats anymore so we can't see how badly you've dominated this pub.

Damn.

Speaking of stats, I think I have the most "fucks" per post count of all members of this forum.

Fuck yes! I've finally done it! Finally got a pub thread named in my honor!

I am very honored and humbled by this.

I remember when I had a pub named after me. Those were the days. Best days of my life.

Oh wait there is a top contributor button but it's not really copy and paste friendly.

201 Thunderhead
187 ironwolf
187 Flash_Monsta
156 DrBdan
136 Dan O

131 MilkManUK

I'm not contributing to a new pub until they fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back