• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

New Year, New Pub, Jim and Tosa Still Haven't F****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan O

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Welcome to the Pub!

Welcome O' Brother of the Iron

Put away your cares,
wash the rust and blood stained chalk from your hands,
order up a pint.

Time stands still here.
_KHK2000.jpg

My last day of work today before a week off. I had to work Xmas day, Boxing day and today, but luckily only 6hrs each day instead of 12, and from home, so everything worked out OK.

Nice man. A whole week. I'd dance in a tu-tu (how do you spell that?) for some of that action.

A lot of people are pissy about it but I'm digging this 72 degree weather for the holidays. It'll make New Year's a lot more enjoyable.

Anyone give/get anything extra spiffy for the holiday?

Nothing fancy, some beer, some rum, some 5kg weight plates (from my nan!), a new diary to record my training in. How 'bout you Dan?

I try to reach out to Tosa, but he has me on ignore.

It's okay, play hard to get. I'll persist.

Lol whatever, I totaled 100lbs+ more than that guy.

Good evening pub.
I bought an xbox one yesterday, took 4hrs to upgrade it. And apparently with my current Interweb speed it will take 70+hrs for Eldar Scrolls Online to download.
I've switched to fibre optic but that will take up to 10 days.
This is such an inconvenience.

That's what you get for being a grown ass man and buying an Xbox...

Jim clearly is a Sony man.

I can't imagine having to go 10 days without Eldar Scrolls Online.

That's some fucked up shit you have to go through, Flash-man.

Almost everything I got for Xmas is related to hockey, beer, or beards. Apparently I've become a Canadian stereotype.

Do you guys still buy gifts for everyone in your family? My family has started drawing names so you only buy for one person but my wife's family still buys for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back