• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

New Year, New Pub, Jim and Tosa Still Haven't F****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure. There's a lot to see and do here. Being able to easily pull girls is just a bonus to it all. I'm married now but I'd be your wingman.
clip_image004_thumb.jpg

Brah...Asian Americans have a shit time in Asia....I've seen many try to pull it off and go home a few months later....it's a rough road.

...unless you're gay. I knew a gay Korean American guy and he crushed more ass the any straight guy I know here.

Another thing I want to add about them Asian American males. Most of them are passive as fuck and have this stereotype of being sexless, neutered, and timid beings. Not my stereotype; it's all being perpetuated by the media and Hollywood.

Fuck you, Hollywood.

Me? No. If I got a nickel for every time some dude told me that I'm the most anti-stereotypical Asian dude they've ever met, then I'd be around $4.25 richer.

By the way, fuck all y'all for believing in stereotypes.

Another thing I want to add about them Asian American males. Most of them are passive as fuck and have this stereotype of being sexless, neutered, and timid beings. Not my stereotype; it's all being perpetuated by the media and Hollywood.

Fuck you, Hollywood.

Me? No. If I got a nickel for every time some dude told me that I'm the most anti-stereotypical Asian dude they've ever met, then I'd be around $4.25 richer.

By the way, fuck all y'all for believing in stereotypes.

That Korean dude from walking dude bangs a white chick and kills the fuck out of zombies...and people.

See the thing is, in Asia in general being white buys you so much grace in pretty much all situations.

You just stand out so much that nobody expects you to understand what's going on so you can just play dumb if you want and get away with it. My Chinese is pretty good but there's situations where I just act like I do t know what the fuck is going on and people are just like "oh he's a foreiner he can't understand"....

For example there's these massive tesco and rt mart stores and before you go in they make you put your backpack/purse/whatever you have into a locked bag....but the locked bags don't have a strap and are a bitch to carry around and deal with.

So I walk past them and they try to stop me and I just use really shitty Chinese and say "oh thank you yes yes it's a. Acl pack thank you thank you, how are you" with a big smile and they just let me be....lol sort of a dick thing to do but they don't need to worry about me, I'm not stealing anything.

My first room mate when I moved here whom I became great friends with over the past 5 years recently moved to Russia and he's like lost there, everybody is speaking Russian to him because he looks the same. He said he never thought about it until he went there.

So if you're Asian, everybody is going to be talking to you in Chinese or Korean and arent goi g to u set stand why you do t know the language. We had a Canadian guy apply to a lab position at my university and we had to turn him down based on he was Asian because students don't like that and people paying $$$ don't believe you are Canadian or American or whatever if you aren't white or black.

As it turns out that Asian dude was already in town and he's just been let go from another job for the same reason.

Being black isn't great either here because there's so many Africans who overstay their visas and sell drugs here that everybody will just assume you are an African on a bad visa.

See the thing is, in Asia in general being white buys you so much grace in pretty much all situations.

You just stand out so much that nobody expects you to understand what's going on so you can just play dumb if you want and get away with it. My Chinese is pretty good but there's situations where I just act like I do t know what the fuck is going on and people are just like "oh he's a foreiner he can't understand"....

For example there's these massive tesco and rt mart stores and before you go in they make you put your backpack/purse/whatever you have into a locked bag....but the locked bags don't have a strap and are a bitch to carry around and deal with.

So I walk past them and they try to stop me and I just use really shitty Chinese and say "oh thank you yes yes it's a. Acl pack thank you thank you, how are you" with a big smile and they just let me be....lol sort of a dick thing to do but they don't need to worry about me, I'm not stealing anything.

My first room mate when I moved here whom I became great friends with over the past 5 years recently moved to Russia and he's like lost there, everybody is speaking Russian to him because he looks the same. He said he never thought about it until he went there.

So if you're Asian, everybody is going to be talking to you in Chinese or Korean and arent goi g to u set stand why you do t know the language. We had a Canadian guy apply to a lab position at my university and we had to turn him down based on he was Asian because students don't like that and people paying $$$ don't believe you are Canadian or American or whatever if you aren't white or black.

As it turns out that Asian dude was already in town and he's just been let go from another job for the same reason.

Being black isn't great either here because there's so many Africans who overstay their visas and sell drugs here that everybody will just assume you are an African on a bad visa.

Yeah, stereotypes exist in all society, regardless of culture, ethnicity, or nationality.

THEY SHAG SHEEP.

Anywho, I get this odd vibe from people who are either strangely charmed or disgusted by my polarizing personality. It's more of the former than the latter, actually. I've only had one person who asked me, "Just what kind of obnoxious person I was." I told her to shut the fuck up without missing a beat. Bitch didn't know to park her stupid vehicle properly. Taking up both spots; what a fucking retard.

Oh and them Do Nothing/Basic Bitches. Oh lordy. Do I love to mock the shit out of them. I love to destroy their bitch barriers down. American girls have this repulsive undeserved sense of entitlement and accomplishment that needs to be eradicated by my quick and sarcastic wit.

Disgusting creatures they are.

I'm a fucking asshole, and I take immense pride of that fact.

Aaaaaaaand once again, fuck all y'all. I don't give a flim flam flippity floppity fuckety fuck.

Yeah, stereotypes exist in all society, regardless of culture, ethnicity, or nationality.

THEY SHAG SHEEP.

Anywho, I get this odd vibe from people who are either strangely charmed or disgusted by my polarizing personality. It's more of the former than the latter, actually. I've only had one person who asked me, "Just what kind of obnoxious person I was." I told her to shut the fuck up without missing a beat. Bitch didn't know to park her stupid vehicle properly. Taking up both spots; what a fucking retard.

Oh and them Do Nothing/Basic Bitches. Oh lordy. Do I love to mock the shit out of them. I love to destroy their bitch barriers down. American girls have this repulsive undeserved sense of entitlement and accomplishment that needs to be eradicated by my quick and sarcastic wit.

Disgusting creatures they are.

I'm a fucking asshole, and I take immense pride of that fact.

Aaaaaaaand once again, fuck all y'all. I don't give a flim flam flippity floppity fuckety fuck.
does their sense of entitlement, or other behaviour that you disapprove of, have any material effect on your existence? or have you just taken it upon yourself to put people in their place as your deem appropriate?

does their sense of entitlement, or other behaviour that you disapprove of, have any material effect on your existence? or have you just taken it upon yourself to put people in their place as your deem appropriate?

They piss me off. And that's enough for me to call them out on their bullshit.

Quality control. It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.

Yeah, you're right, @JimRussel . F13 has gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaay downhill since 2008. Or 2004. Or whatever.

And I can't believe that dude has an account from 2003.

You sound like the kind of guy who doesn't do any of the shit he claims and has probably never touched a boob.

You sound like the kind of guy who doesn't do any of the shit he claims and has probably never touched a boob.

Carnal Salvation inspired me to take up powerlifting back when I was in my bodybuilding phase in my youth.

As for Rip, I learned a lot about the technicalities behind the big three lifts from his literature.

Boobs? I'm an ass man. Do I have to post a fucking pic or GTFO to prove a point here?

Yeah, Rip's teaching of the squat is amazing...

Hip drive. Gotta get that hip drive.

I don't even fucking low bar squat anymore. However, I learned a great deal about the OHP and Bench from Rip. And Rip is just a fucking hilarious guy in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back