• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Year, New Pub, Jim and Tosa Still Haven't F****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rikwebb when are you going to log your training again consistently? I used to enjoy reading your log.

Ahh I think I remember you mentioning that at some point (I think anyway!). When are you off?

Think i did mention it a while back. Fly out April 9th then come back May 3rd. Hitting Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.

So looks like I'm doing Pan Ams in NYC on October. Probably go out there for a week after the competition to see the sights, visit Renzo Gracie's and MGA, and eat all the pizza.

I'm guessing staying on Manhattan is bust due to cost, where am I looking at? Brooklyn/Queens and taking the subway into the city? Or should I just rock AirBnB and see what happens?

Thats cool man! I agree with DrBDan - check out airbnb... and good luck!

Hence the questions on Saturday night? Really fancying that 6505MH now after our chat.

Nah, the tax return came in as a happy surprise yesterday! :-D I've been researching amps for wee while, might as well get some input while I'm at it yanno.

Sigh, Instead of me getting a tax return I got a late penalty fine, which I am currently in the process of appealing against.. fml.

Amps=asian massage parlors?

118738_30826.jpg

Not much of a yellow fever kind of guy. Although Hitomi Tanaka and Kianna Dior both hold a special place in my fee-fees.

I've never had sex with an Asian girl before.

I'm of Korean descent. Let that fact sink into your mind for a minute.

Damn there's too much sexual tension in this thread..

So what's everyone's plans for the Easter weekend?

Damn there's too much sexual tension in this thread..

So what's everyone's plans for the Easter weekend?

I'm gonna get nailed three times, obviously.

Eat like a pig and continue to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back