New; what should I expect?

Just watching the good old wwf times. Like I remember every friday I'd watch smackdown at my friends house and then we'd just wrestle like we saw it on tv. It was fun and then I stopped but then when I got older I found some friends who were also into it and we just started wrestling for fun.

yeah my buddy has like 100 hours of classic ( The Hulk vs Randy "man" Savage) on his computer. We watch it in our dorm.

yeah my buddy has like 100 hours of classic ( The Hulk vs Randy "man" Savage) on his computer. We watch it in our dorm.

That's pretty cool. I was never much of a fan of Hulk but I loved the good old times with british bulldogs, stone cold, bret hart, jake the snake, all those good guys. Now everything is just too kid friends, kinda sucks.

Alright well I don't want to sound stuck up or like a pussy or anything but I model so I can't really fuck up my face too much, ya know what I mean. But I really want to do a full contact sport. So I was thinking maybe bjj but idk I kinda need suggestions or something.

Also while I'm making this, I should probably ask, I'm a girl right, and when I go to my first lesson should I wear shorts or sweatpants. I really don't mind myself but shorts would be easier for me but I was wondering if guys would be uncomfortable if they were rolling around with me and I was wearing shorts. Also I know about the whole trim your nail thing. And should I also tie up my hair?

From AskTheFighters. Nice.

That's pretty cool. I was never much of a fan of Hulk but I loved the good old times with british bulldogs, stone cold, bret hart, jake the snake, all those good guys. Now everything is just too kid friends, kinda sucks.

yeah, that the way things go. My dad still says haystack calhoun is the greatest ever!

I don't think its an issue. I have rolled with a seriously attractive young woman, and the LAST thing I thought about was the way she looked. But that's just me, I was more concerned with technique, and training than anything else. Other guys serious about training will be also I believe.

If you roll with a guy thats all like "ooooh I iz in ur gu4rd daherr herr" submit the dude and hold a couple seconds longer after he taps and crank a bit. He'll learn his lesson :wink:

From AskTheFighters. Nice.

Lolz dude whats wrong with asking that. I think it's a completely valid question, alright.

I don't think its an issue. I have rolled with a seriously attractive young woman, and the LAST thing I thought about was the way she looked. But that's just me, I was more concerned with technique, and training than anything else. Other guys serious about training will be also I believe.

If you roll with a guy thats all like "ooooh I iz in ur gu4rd daherr herr" submit the dude and hold a couple seconds longer after he taps and crank a bit. He'll learn his lesson

I've never actually legit rolled with a dude before but yeah I asked my buddies and they're like it's only awkward if the girl's got huge boobs. Haha but yeah it should be interesting to do it, probably wont get to roll my first time though.

I've never actually legit rolled with a dude before but yeah I asked my buddies and they're like it's only awkward if the girl's got huge boobs. Haha but yeah it should be interesting to do it, probably wont get to roll my first time though.

No big deal about rolling with dudes. Avoid jerks or use the method prescribed above :icon_chee

Truth is for me, even if she did have ample bosom, I wouldn't really think of that especially if she's wearing the right clothes. Now, if she started talking dirty, it would definitely throw off my game and I would get tapped out some how.

Haha well I don't think I'll be talking dirty while on top of a guy trying to make him submit. I'll most likely be paired up with a blue belt so he'll probably be profesional about it

Haha well I don't think I'll be talking dirty while on top of a guy trying to make him submit. I'll most likely be paired up with a blue belt so he'll probably be profesional about it

Hopefully! Idk I do no-gi and we don't have belts

actually, I'm starting to think that talking dirty to un-nerve an opponent would be a great idea ;p. im not saying you should do it though

Last edited:
The place I'll be going to has gi and no gi nights but the place is basically unlimited so I can just do whichever or both. Haha I'm actually wondering how the dude would react if I did start talking dirty to him

Lolz dude whats wrong with asking that. I think it's a completely valid question, alright.

If you're worried about messing your face up and ruining your modeling career, than no offence, but MMA/BJJ might not be for you.

The place I'll be going to has gi and no gi nights but the place is basically unlimited so I can just do whichever or both. Haha I'm actually wondering how the dude would react if I did start talking dirty to him

Probably something like this:
OHShit.png

and it will end up like this:
hillary%201.preview.jpg

lol

I wouldn't do it the first day though! gotta make a good impression

Last edited:
^lol that made me laugh. Wouldn't be a good idea to motorboat a dude on my first day now would it.

If you're worried about messing your face up and ruining your modeling career, than no offence, but MMA/BJJ might not be for you.

Lots of people actually manage a modeling and fighting career at the same class. It's not like I'm a top fucking model or anything, and I don't plan on it, and if it actually came down to picking I'd gladly choose bjj over modeling. But for now it's the only thing I have because I'm stupid and need money to pay for college.

^lol that made me laugh. Wouldn't be a good idea to motorboat a dude on my first day now would it.

Glad I can help. I'm good at that :icon_chee
Lots of people actually manage a modeling and fighting career at the same class. It's not like I'm a top fucking model or anything, and I don't plan on it, and if it actually came down to picking I'd gladly choose bjj over modeling. But for now it's the only thing I have because I'm stupid and need money to pay for college.

yeah, I know what ya mean. Music ( and poetry), philosophy, and fighting are my only skills, and none of them make money! lol

Glad I can help. I'm good at that :icon_chee

yeah, I know what ya mean. Music ( and poetry), philosophy, and fighting are my only skills, and none of them make money! lol

I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure music and fighting can make you some money...

I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure music and fighting can make you some money...

Eventually. I am working on my grappling for competition and finishing up writing songs for a demo tape. My music is actually doing pretty well. I hope to go out to california so I can get better exposure and get better training

Yeah you can make money from it but realisticaly very few people do. If you are moving to Cali your music better be damn good because tons of people move there just for that exact same reason and there's just so much talent it's hard to actually get discovered, trust me I know.

Yeah you can make money from it but realisticaly very few people do. If you are moving to Cali your music better be damn good because tons of people move there just for that exact same reason and there's just so much talent it's hard to actually get discovered, trust me I know.

I know. Really I write music because I am a hopeless romantic. Lots of vocal harmony, acoustic guitar and alternate tunings. I find it so much more meaningful to play a song that gives a greater glimpse into the affection I harbor than just saying "I love You".

Back